Dastun

May 3, 2017
How to cook in new patch?
You always have black cauldron skill now, no longer do you need 10 points in survival for it. Just pop down the cauldron and start cooking by adding things to it. There is also a cauldron at the inn where you get quests, behind the counter. I use that one all the time.

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
...totally useless. You are forgiven. It can't even kill rabbits in its current state. The only use I see for it is the third skill "Flashing Sword" that allows you to dash through the enemy. Useful if you need to escape a narrow passage. IF you manage to charge it in time..
Thank you for your forgiveness, I saw it. I also think that only the "Flashing Sword" skill is slightly useful, but the recharge period of this skill is too long, and will be interrupted, blocking time is also too short, so I made changes. I also wanted to modify the normal attack skill "Swift slash" to be able to block enemy attacks during the recharge, but I tried for a long time did not do it ...

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Your question is way too general, so I just list down everything:
Combat skill: increase physical attack, intimidation
Scoutcraft: stealth, speed and scavenging for food (at least 20 points of this please, this game is hard)
Wisdom: talk options are more affective, better trade money, more magic attack and scavenging for herb.
Survival: magic defense, avoid ambush and increase trap attack, also effect cooking skill (useful if you want bomb) (at least 15 of this, to avoid ambush)
Constitution: carry weight, HP and Stamina, also buff your sex attack (you literally can rape a man, or normal size monster to their death)
There's a post about skill perk somewhere in here, read it. But the in-game explanation is very clear, read it first.
Yeah those it shows ingame when levelling, but stuff like weakness?
dirty? all the equip stats?

also on how to guarantee pregnancy and how to avoid miscarriage'?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Well... It's time... Another damn new game, this is going to be my third, fuck. But hey, atleast there is new stuff added since last time.

Before I begin, is the current version playable? Just making sure.

Also, I always wondered if the fortune teller is like that Grim Reaper character - unbeatable. But if she can be killed, will I be locked out of any quests if I off her? Cause I do remember that Grim reaper looking dude with dual AKs chatting with the fortune teller about his "Script"(?) at her place.

Aug 11, 2021
Well... It's time... Another damn new game, this is going to be my third, fuck. But hey, atleast there is new stuff added since last time.

Before I begin, is the current version playable? Just making sure.

Also, I always wondered if the fortune teller is like that Grim Reaper character - unbeatable. But if she can be killed, will I be locked out of any quests if I off her? Cause I do remember that Grim reaper looking dude with dual AKs chatting with the fortune teller about his "Script"(?) at her place.
1, Yes. Except if you try to take Cocona on the boat. Edward will frickin kill you.
2, Yes, some.
3, Yeah, that script dude.. Even the Sea Witch can't keep a straight face reading it..

You can kill anything in this game. Except crows, mice, and insects.

lol... so what does sexy, dirty, weak effect ingame?
is what im asking o.o
That is a different question. They affect a bunch of things. Like weak will make you an easy target. Or sexy an easy target they don't need to beat the shit out of. It's a sandbox. Start playing!

Reactions: HerrLeutnant

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
lol... so what does sexy, dirty, weak effect ingame?
is what im asking o.o
I think you just need to go play the game and you will be able to see these problems yourself...
The "sexy" attribute has an effect on your ability to dance in taverns or prostitute, and the higher the sexy, the more money you get. This attribute is linked to the "weak" attribute, when your sexiness is high and the weakness attribute is also high, then the enemy will tend to Fap at you and try to rape you instead of killing you with weapons.
The "weak" attribute corresponds to the higher your weakness value, even above a certain threshold (about 100 or more), friendly people will try to rape you without saying anything.
The "dirty state" corresponds to lowering your "sexy" attribute and raising your "weak" attribute, the "dirty" attribute affects whether you can enter the "manor", if your dirty value is too high then you can not enter in the normal way.

mitsy

Dec 7, 2018
Is it possible to have something like moot abomination? Or is abomination a separate race that just comes as it is?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
1, Yes. Except if you try to take Cocona on the boat. Edward will frickin kill you.
2, Yes, some.
3, Yeah, that script dude.. Even the Sea Witch can't keep a straight face reading it..

To hell with the boat, I want Lona to stay and possibly retake her original home from the abominations that roam there (She even says she can see her home when being near the city I can't recall the name of).

Since the boat thing kind of feel likes running away, you know? With my previous run, Lona was over lvl 50 and I made her into a murder machine. A virgin with rage, a girl her age if you will...
Kind of feels like a waste throwing all of that away by hopping on a ship.

Can man be so cruel as to dare strike and kill such a exotic and beautiful creature such as Mary-mee (The blonde mean cook at the Burning Keg)?

Thanks for the answer, mate! ^_^

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
I think you just need to go play the game and you will be able to see these problems yourself...
The "sexy" attribute has an effect on your ability to dance in taverns or prostitute, and the higher the sexy, the more money you get. This attribute is linked to the "weak" attribute, when your sexiness is high and the weakness attribute is also high, then the enemy will tend to Fap at you and try to rape you instead of killing you with weapons.
The "weak" attribute corresponds to the higher your weakness value, even above a certain threshold (about 100 or more), friendly people will try to rape you without saying anything.
The "dirty state" corresponds to lowering your "sexy" attribute and raising your "weak" attribute, the "dirty" attribute affects whether you can enter the "manor", if your dirty value is too high then you can not enter in the normal way.
perfect, thanks!!

• Hey there
Reactions: eategg123

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Mixed race/Moot lv 17 reborn save. (v0.7.2.1)
Fresh start with no quests done, no cheats, just had the child then died for reborn.

I decided I liked the look.

Palate json included from eategg123 which was given earlier. (put in "\LonaRPG\ModScripts\PaletteChanger" )
(optional)
Screen 1.PNG Screen 2.PNG

If theirs anything wrong with this post, let me know. I'll delete it, i don't often share anything.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Is there any way to play my old save in 7.2.1? Restarting after so many hours is too much for me
Looking in the changelog file:
**TON OF CORE CHANGE. REQUIRE A CLEARN INSTALL**
My saves didn't work either. But I did have a save from when I was reborn last time just at the very start of the game in the sewers. And that one worked. So, I don't have to level all 79 points anew and I had all my stuff at the bank. So that is a tip that seems to work, but trying to load a save that's in the middle of the game may have much more variables that may break.
If you get it running you can do a rebirth. I saw the codes for that some pages back.

Edit: Found it: You pull down the console with F10 I believe and then type:
$game_player.actor.set_preg(["Human"].sample)
and push enter then you type:
$game_player.actor.preg_level=5
Which will birth the baby right away. Then you just need to die. So, do that with your 7.X.X.X version. Then rebirth. Save as soon as you can do that. Then load that save in 0.7.2.1 and you should be good. Don't forget to put all your stuff in the bank.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020
So unfortunately, I don't know nearly enough Ruby to fix the cheats mod.

BUT, I was able to patch some of the issues in the "WhoreHammer" script that was linked here a while back. It's not nearly as powerful as the cheats mod, but it does offer *some* of the same functionality, accessed through the in-game console.

You can open the file in a text editor to see what commands are available.

Aug 11, 2021
So unfortunately, I don't know nearly enough Ruby to fix the cheats mod.

BUT, I was able to patch some of the issues in the "WhoreHammer" script that was linked here a while back. It's not nearly as powerful as the cheats mod, but it does offer *some* of the same functionality, accessed through the in-game console.

You can open the file in a text editor to see what commands are available.
Personally I never cheat in this game but I can appreciate the work done for something like this. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes