CynbeII

May 7, 2021
What's the best way to play this game build-wise? Not exactly looking for an optimal strategy or anything, just something that fits the theme and allows me to check most/all the content in a single go.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hey anyone one tried the "we got a badass over here achievement"? how the fk does anyone not fall as sleep from just trying pass through years, goddamn these years of waiting achievements is ridiculous. Just finish the 2 years of hell by doing nothing but have Lona repeatedly going to the inn bed and i already want to punch myself in the dick just to stay awake, now for doom mode its fkin 6 years? is there some kind of secret way to pass through the years im missing?

edit: actually fk this mode in the current state of the game one crash and cost me and entire save

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
What's the deal with using the TL tool instead of playing the translated versions of the game?
the game translation is not up to current build you going find a bunches of chinese text in some dialogues quest which you would have no idea what it about.

Reactions: CynbeII

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
What's the best way to play this game build-wise? Not exactly looking for an optimal strategy or anything, just something that fits the theme and allows me to check most/all the content in a single go.
go for the wisdom build due to it 2 most beneficial effect selling price increase mean you have an easier time making money second effect it unlock some hidden dialogue choice that let you get through a few stuffs without any confrontation, tho wisdom mean you going to lock into magic build so can be bit of a pain in early game where u might not able to find magical equipment, if you cant get lucky and find any staves or books/totem in chest, save up money to purchase it from the market square in the morning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CynbeII

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Mage build (Timid personality), although it's quite a difficult build for new player to get used to especially since Lona needs to be level 15 to use it (there's an easy way to reach this level with little to no grind while still progressing with the main quest, tell me if you want to know). If you want a more friendly beginner build then Physical build (Tough personality). Whichever build you choose to go with, make sure that you select the trap trait once you reach level 15 since it's a super good way to kill ennemies early game. You can complete every quest just at around level 40 without the need to rebirth.

There's a general tip you can use on all builds to make adventure a lot easier especially at the beginning of the game, this tip is what allows Mage build to be easily acquired early on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
hey anyone one tried the "we got a badass over here achievement"? how the fk does anyone not fall as sleep from just trying pass through years, goddamn these years of waiting achievements is ridiculous. Just finish the 2 years of hell by doing nothing but have Lona repeatedly going to the inn bed and i already want to punch myself in the dick just to stay awake, now for doom mode its fkin 6 years? is there some kind of secret way to pass through the years im missing?
The six years is so that the game date for the final level of the achievement has 666 in it.

If the trigger had been done right the entire set of achievements could of been done in only Doom Mode.

Here's a modscript that optimizes the Doomsday Achievement check.

All this is completely beside the point of these achievements though, they are meant for players who are in for the long haul of surviving. Just sleeping through it is no different than using cheats (which are faster anyway)

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
The six years is so that the game date for the final level of the achievement has 666 in it.

If the trigger had been done right the entire set of achievements could of been done in only Doom Mode.

Here's a modscript that optimizes the Doomsday Achievement check.

All this is completely beside the point of these achievements though, they are meant for players who are in for the long haul of surviving. Just sleeping through it is no different than using cheats (which are faster anyway)
well beside that boring part game the crash also kill the entire save, been having crash once in a while i notice this tend to happen when the game try to load Lona protrait when entering a fix area such as a town, not sure if this a problem that came from the Lona booba mod or just problem with the game.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
well beside that boring part game the crash also kill the entire save, been having crash once in a while i notice this tend to happen when the game try to load Lona protrait when entering a fix area such as a town, not sure if this a problem that came from the Lona booba mod or just problem with the game.
Easy way to tell, disable all mods, start a new doom save and go to the same areas. If crashes, it's the game.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Easy way to tell, disable all mods, start a new doom save and go to the same areas. If crashes, it's the game.
oh it's not like that, the crash is very random it doesnt always happen same place either, that why i can bear with it since i can go back to old save with hard and hell mode and catch up, but for doom mode urghh well at least werent like 2 years in it destroy the save or i would be throwing my mouse at the monitor.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
oh it's not like that, the crash is very random it doesnt always happen same place either, that why i can bear with it since i can go back to old save with hard and hell mode and catch up, but for doom mode urghh well at least werent like 2 years in it destroy the save or i would be throwing my mouse at the monitor.
You can make a backup of the doom mode save.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You can make a backup of the doom mode save.
i give up on doom mode achievements for now may be go back to it once there more stable version of the game available, isn't worth all the hassle for 2 achievements.

papi2015

Apr 29, 2019
Plz help. Download game ver. B.0.8.9.0.1, UltraModManage and Lona Big Booba Mod. Unpacked the game, installed UMM according to the instructions (umm folder in the _mods folder, and separately 104_umm.rb in the scripts folder) also did the same with the folder of the mod itself (tried and version 2.5.1 and 2.5). In the game itself mods are visible and indicated as active. But in the game nothing changed. What am I doing wrong?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Plz help. Download game ver. B.0.8.9.0.1, UltraModManage and Lona Big Booba Mod. Unpacked the game, installed UMM according to the instructions (umm folder in the _mods folder, and separately 104_umm.rb in the scripts folder) also did the same with the folder of the mod itself (tried and version 2.5.1 and 2.5). In the game itself mods are visible and indicated as active. But in the game nothing changed. What am I doing wrong?
R2.5 require you to go get the boob job from elise RC2.3 is the simple image swap
you didnt read this part on the mod page?
RC2.3.3 is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with `RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

papi2015

Apr 29, 2019
R2.5 require you to go get the boob job from elise RC2.3 is the simple image swap
you didnt read this part on the mod page?
RC2.3.3 is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with `RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.
Thanks for the reply, I apologize, I'm using a translator, apparently the thought was lost in translation. Thanks again for the reply.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I dunno if it needs updating, but this is a mod I made a while ago that removes the saving restrictions from Doom Mode.

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes