Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, please help me fix this problem. installed the AIO version
Need the UMM fix that I posted that fixes the required mods check. (see attached)

Alternatively, remove the requires node from mod.json in Cheat Menu.

EDIT: Having the UMM dependency set is technically not needed as UMM will always sort UMM to the start of the load order.

Last edited:

k0t322

Jan 5, 2024
Need the UMM fix that I posted that fixes the required mods check. (see attached)

Alternatively, remove the requires node from mod.json in Cheat Menu.

EDIT: Having the requirement for UMM is technically not needed as UMM will always sort UMM to the start of the load order.
Thanks a lot, the first method helped

Reactions: Kenny567

gsostr

Nov 5, 2019
The Booba mod is not working for me ;(

I have UMM and am using the R2.5.2 version with the below mod load order, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Anybody know how to fix it?

1709728067500.png 1709728081191.png

Reactions: The_Overlord_41

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The Booba mod is not working for me ;(

I have UMM and am using the R2.5.2 version with the below mod load order, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Anybody know how to fix it?

View attachment 3415637 View attachment 3415638
Did you follow the install instructions for UMM that are in it's info.txt file?

Also, once UMM is working, don't use NyxLauncher anymore as they are not compatible. Any mods that make use of UMM's mod settings system will forget those settings otherwise. (Currently only UMM's show on startup setting)

Reactions: M12RUSS and gsostr

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
Does the error disappear if you remove the 36_StealthConfirm.rb modscript from the ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/othermods/ subfolder?

If so, go and create a new issue so I track this issue properly.
Make sure to attach screenshots and errorlogs to the issue.
Ty for help, but it doesn't.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Only the ENG part of it is, the CHT part is the dev's and rest of the languages are their corresponding translators.
My translation is only the Eng. respect is due to translators of other languages.
Is it weird I ended up playing this game as a regular rpg and avoided the “spicy” stuff
It is a “rpg maker” type of game.
What's the deal with using the TL tool instead
Mtl uses Google translate by utilizing its api features I think. You have a character limit and I think that’s why it doesn’t translate some text files. I had to run it through twice to make my translations. It can leave parts undone if u don’t like reorganizing folder names.
use the Lona patch tool MLT, the English patch hadnt update in years
You can use the translation I did if u want. it’s just a small update to the outdated Eng translation made by *insultmonkey*. There hasn’t been any major developer text update since I made it as of this post.
Otp isn’t “insult monkey”, I just reference the Otp as such because he egregiously labels mtl users as monkeys on almost every text file. It’s worse abuse to see that than the things within the game (in my opinion).

My progress? still trying to get the hang of horses, meat farming the Orckind, and keeping my health high enough with the build I use.
what do I want? A way to add stamina to Npcs exploring in a location. Maybe cook for them. Or set aside meat for them.
*For democracy brothers! -Helldivers 2 reference*

Reactions: The_Overlord_41

gsostr

Nov 5, 2019
Did you follow the install instructions for UMM that are in it's info.txt file?

Also, once UMM is working, don't use NyxLauncher anymore as they are not compatible. Any mods that make use of UMM's mod settings system will forget those settings otherwise. (Currently only UMM's show on startup setting)
Didn't know that about NyxLauncher. I did follow the UMM instructions (using 1.2.0), but the "MOD" options didn't show up on the main menu. Are there settings files that you need to delete to get UMM to show up?

Edit: reinstall fixed the issue

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Didn't know that about NyxLauncher. I did follow the UMM instructions (using 1.2.0), but the "MOD" options didn't show up on the main menu. Are there settings files that you need to delete to get UMM to show up?

Edit: reinstall fixed the issue
You'll want to use my fix (1.2.1) until UMM's dev fixes the version constraints check for mod dependencies starting from Cheat Menu v1.0rc3

UMM is an in-game replacement for NyxLauncher and is already leagues better (my personal opinion, others may vary)

Reactions: gsostr

Valen_H

Jan 28, 2019
Is there any easy-mode mod for less stamina consumption, passing through mobs, not losing items, not dying etc? I'm not a hardcore gamer...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there any easy-mode mod for less stamina consumption, passing through mobs, not losing items, not dying etc? I'm not a hardcore gamer...
It's not specifically those, but there's Cheat Menu Framework (linky in my signature).

I dunno if it has been updated for the latest version, but there was also a mod called Easy Mode that made the game easier.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
you might also want better translation texts. try my earlier post for the DL. it solves the remainder of the chinese text that was untranslated from recent content patches.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes