kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
I guess the developer realized that adding an option to disable hardcore was useless since the hardcore shit was still happening, now the option is gone altogether.

Also if you like to be used and humiliated making you feel pathetic i would recommend going slutty.

and if you like being the underdog that ends up fucking up everything with sadistic impact, go warrior

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to encounter the moot in the bottom left?
Complete the "Cemetery Negative Energy" quest, number 5 of one-time quests in a guide written by yours truly.

I guess the developer realized that adding an option to disable hardcore was useless since the hardcore shit was still happening, now the option is gone altogether.

Also if you like to be used and humiliated making you feel pathetic i would recommend going slutty.

and if you like being the underdog that ends up fucking up everything with sadistic impact, go warrior
Don't even know what the hardcore mode was supposed to do, never tried it.

Slutty is fun but also a hard build so I don't recommend it for a first play through. The Brave + Weapons Expert is the generic RPG build but it's easy(er) so it's good for learning the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ashkun

LEET

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to disable dirty? Sort of want to see her getting raped while clean and bloody.

D

Deleted member 1399526

Is there a way to disable dirty? Sort of want to see her getting raped while clean and bloody.
Press F10
Type: $game_player.actor.dirt=0
Press Enter

It is not a permanent solution, but it cleanses the body.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Unpack the game files, search through the Graphics folder and find all the dirt textures. Then just replace all the dirt textures with blank images.

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
Well, I cleared all the objectives that were given in the Walkthrough. But still not able to get all the gallery scenes. Humbly asking, can someone please donate their full gallery save? I've been so mad cuz my game playing time is over 13 hrs and still couldn't get the full gallery scenes where you can see in the Oriental Commerce.

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
By blank images, you mean just a white png?
Not white, you want the images to be fully transparent. So nothing on them at all. E.g. if you're using GIMP, you should only see the background canvas grid and nothing else.

One simple way to do it would just be to go through the dirt images and reduce the opacity on all of them to zero. That way you wouldn't need to mess around with filenames. I also don't know if the canvas size has to match the originals to avoid problems (and the canvas sizes vary frequently), so again, just reducing the opacity to zero would bypass that potential issue.

Also, to save yourself some trouble down the line, make sure you keep a separate backup of your edited blank images with all the correct filenames. Because every time you install a new game version you'll have to replace the original files again.

Last edited:

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Could someone please explain the Bloodlust trait to me and how it interacts with Succubus? The description says "sex attacks will deal damage when based on combat skill" but I don't really understand what that means in the case of being a Succubus. My juicing damage is based on my Sex Attack stats, right? So how does the combat skill come into play?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So, by any chance is a mod that translates the rest of the game such what the Cecila says after you talk to her after Milo's event?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I have the survival mode off but there is still hunger and tired.

And is there a walktrough?

the mostly is random in this game.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I have the survival mode off but there is still hunger and tired.

And is there a walktrough?

the mostly is random in this game.
There is always hunger in this game. There's no easy mode cos the dev want to give the players the same feels as Dark Souls or the Forest.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes