ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Hardcore was the old name of survival. That's it, really.
Oh cool, never tried that either though

THIS GAME SO HARD , HOW TO CHEAT IN THIS GAME?? , HALP ME..
Here's a guide written by yours truly.

Well, I cleared all the objectives that were given in the Walkthrough. But still not able to get all the gallery scenes. Humbly asking, can someone please donate their full gallery save? I've been so mad cuz my game playing time is over 13 hrs and still couldn't get the full gallery scenes where you can see in the Oriental Commerce.
dante9696 gave a short guide on how to unlock all the CGs in the game (below the first image).

Could someone please explain the Bloodlust trait to me and how it interacts with Succubus? The description says "sex attacks will deal damage when based on combat skill" but I don't really understand what that means in the case of being a Succubus. My juicing damage is based on my Sex Attack stats, right? So how does the combat skill come into play?
Not sure either but if I had to guess it means that your 'Combat Skill' increases your maximum sex attack damage because there is a limit to how much damage a sex attack does.

I have the survival mode off but there is still hunger and tired.

And is there a walktrough?

the mostly is random in this game.
Here's a guide written by yours truly.

Question I feel really dumb because of those sex battles is this some sort of qte?
It is a QTE, you need to repeatably press the button corresponding to what is being done to Lona (Hand, Mouth, Anal, Vaginal).

Reactions: KomischerKauz

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
how to heal sick i got sick buff now and quest Milo is all china and after finish it i got mail and it all china don't know what to do next

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
how to heal sick i got sick buff now and quest Milo is all china and after finish it i got mail and it all china don't know what to do next
Sick debuff can be cured in the clinic (barter > treatment > Sick) or by waiting a few day/night cycles, how long it lasts depends on severity. For Nestle Milo, the quest has an entry in a guide written by yours truly, "8. Milo's Invite".

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
After completing the 'Milo's Invite' quest, it's said on the guide written by yours truly that Cecily and Gray Rat should be available once the mission is done. I think there's a new undocumented quest involving Cecily and Grey Rat after Milo's invite as I wasn't able to recruit them again. All it says is they've been busy these times, even when Cecily and Gray Rat are both at the table.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
After completing the 'Milo's Invite' quest, it's said on the guide written by yours truly that Cecily and Gray Rat should be available once the mission is done. I think there's a new undocumented quest involving Cecily and Grey Rat after Milo's invite as I wasn't able to recruit them again. All it says is they've been busy these times, even when Cecily and Gray Rat are both at the table.
100% possible, it was eluded that there is a follow up quest because Cecily gets a green exclamation mark after this quest in version 0.3.5.6.1, but that didn't actually do anything. Most likely, that quest was added in 0.3.8.0 (or a new bug) BUT 0.3.8 has an annoying bug where the sex-battle QTE is permanently on screen and I don't know how to remove it so I don't play 0.3.8.

Either that or you need to wait 1 day/night cycle.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
You can also cure the Sick debuff on the go with blue potions, contraceptives or the plants from which they come from.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
From looking at the graphics folder, it is called "Cecily Hijack" and it seems like it has to do with the new quest after you finish "Milo's Invite".
View attachment 691654
I can confirm this. I played around and managed to complete the quest untranslated. It is indeed the one that is initiated by the exclamation mark on Cecily after you did Milo's invitation, and there are two ways the quest can turn out. That picture is the "bad" outcome (depending on your point of view I guess).

MasterGragra

Feb 20, 2018
I can confirm this. I played around and managed to complete the quest untranslated. It is indeed the one that is initiated by the exclamation mark on Cecily after you did Milo's invitation, and there are two ways the quest can turn out. That picture is the "bad" outcome (depending on your point of view I guess).
Not sure what you are supposed to do since I can't read Chinese. I did the Milo quest, talked to Cecily again and got another invite from Milo. He gives a quest where you can accept 10 gold coins but not sure what I am supposed to do afterwards.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
100% possible, it was eluded that there is a follow up quest because Cecily gets a green exclamation mark after this quest in version 0.3.5.6.1, but that didn't actually do anything. Most likely, that quest was added in 0.3.8.0 (or a new bug) BUT 0.3.8 has an annoying bug where the sex-battle QTE is permanently on screen and I don't know how to remove it so I don't play 0.3.8.

Either that or you need to wait 1 day/night cycle.
this issue is solved by Prinplup fix for the sex battle skills displaying on the UI for v0.3.8.0 this guide is worked on me you can try it out or download 0.3.8.1v fixed by dev, in the picture " 110_map_hud " at the highlight spot need to add " # " in front to solve the issue. only 2 line(line 46&95) need to be added #.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Could someone please explain the Bloodlust trait to me and how it interacts with Succubus? The description says "sex attacks will deal damage when based on combat skill" but I don't really understand what that means in the case of being a Succubus. My juicing damage is based on my Sex Attack stats, right? So how does the combat skill come into play?
as you read on it said combat skill mean you deal additional dmg from combat skill, combat skill is your ATK, con is your based sex ATK,... hmmm on the sex battle you will notice 3 DMG,1st DMG(ATK is RED),2nd DMG(SATK is yellow),3rd DMG(will/arousal not sure yet but it decrease enemy stamina). scoutcarft is effect on sex critical maybe because SPEED/SCU.. lets say you meet a troll/orc they fist your AHole and PHole made it loose your SATK no longer deal dmg on them but you got combat skill carry up tested on it and worked as i said satk will deal no dmg on orc but you got atk carry up the dmg while your A/P hole is loose ...., you can try it out by yourself and i'm a deadly mages killing everything in my sight. used one of my save to tested it and took a picture on it.... my Phole dealing 3 type of dmg ATK 110(red) STAK 1(yellow) WATK 1(purple) lucky to took pic in time while my sta droped to negative...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fingerbib33
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes