Myancko

Nov 25, 2018
im at lv 21 and i cant unlock BloodMess neither masoquist, what is the lv required? i have to do some quest?
S2
and the guards of the city are attacking me without reason, i mean it have something with i killing the refuges to get meat?

Last edited:

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
im at lv 21 and i cant unlock BloodMess neither masoquist, what is the lv required? i have to do some quest?
and the guards of the city are attacking me without reason, i mean it have something with i killing the refuges to get meat?
Lvl 30 for Masochist and lvl 40 for Bloody mess, there is a scale on the left side. Guards start attacking you when your morale is low, so you'd better stop genocide of poor refugees.

Reactions: Myancko

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
My Weak stat went so high the guy who removes restraints for you just attacks me on sight ._. anywhere else I can get restraints removed (except serving a prison sentence)

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
My Weak stat went so high the guy who removes restraints for you just attacks me on sight ._. anywhere else I can get restraints removed (except serving a prison sentence)
Get some clothes, heal up, and bathe is all you can do I think. It's really bad if you're pierced as well

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes. Lona can get impregnated by goblins at any time and doesn't even need to be captured.
I tried.
Came across an orkind party. Killed all but one of them whereupon the last one stopped jacking off long enough to stab me with his pointy stick a few times and captured me anyway.

Also, can anyone supply a gamepad config set for the following? I've tried deciphering what button corresponds to what number, but I just can't.
Having to smash the Back button to page through tutorials is actually much more tiring than smashing the A button. Also, having Start assigned to "Pick Up" is more than a little strange.
D-Pad Up: Up
D-Pad Left: Left
D-Pad Right: Right
D-Pad Down: Down
Back/Select: Pick Up
Start: Menu
A/Cross: Confirm, Activate, Talk, Make Selection
X/Square: Normal Attack
B/Circle: Cancel, Run
Y/Triangle: Sneak
LB/L1: Ability Slot 1 (Skills page, bottom left) "N"
RB/R1: Ability Slot 2 (Skills page, second from bottom left) "H"
RT/R2: Ability Slot 3 (Skills page, third from bottom left) "C"
LT/L2: Ability Slot 4 (Skills page, fourth from bottom left) *blank*

Left and Right Stick settings are fine.

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to shorten the cycle for pregnancy? It is taking a really long time and by the time she can visibly show it, I'm already finished most of the content.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a way to shorten the cycle for pregnancy? It is taking a really long time and by the time she can visibly show it, I'm already finished most of the content.
You can edit 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb in LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apart from that, there is not much you can other than getting the seebed status that accelerates some pregnancies (info also in the spoiler).

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
The musket is officially my new favorite weapon; no need for advanced weapon skill, and it’s a perfect sniping weapon. Good bye for now, short sword :(

LEET

May 29, 2017
I see that people mentioned something about moot or w.e. Is she able to change her race?

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
If you have 15 points in attack/strength and enough energy, you can 'break it with a tool'

If you have 100 energy you can just bust out of it.

Hard to do either with the shackles on since they reduce max energy unless you have extra vit.
How much energy do you need if you have 15 attack?

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Welcome to the start of a long climb to become a free person again! Here’s what you probably ought to do:

1) Elise’s clinic will remove brands for 10 or 20k ( probably 10). However, you’re probably dirt poor at the moment. Additionally, you’ll need another 3k to remove the shackles at the blacksmith. Your movement is probably severely hindered at the moment too.

2) One option available to you is to escape east of the city to the forest with round trees to enter. You can enter and exit repeatedly while exploring to look for white dragon weed and food to gather and sell later.

3) Another desperate but potential option is to visit the square building within the city limits above the east entrance. It’s filled with bandits that will capture you if they knock you out, but MAY (untested) remove your shackles for you and lock you in a cell instead. You’ll get fed, and the cell is easier to escape from. Escaping from the building however, will probably take a fair amount of patient effort.

4) Prostitute yourself to hobos at night for chump change.

5) Incite violence in the barrel inn by having patrons assault you near the innkeeper. The innkeeper will jump over the counter and start beating the crap out of everyone. You can loot their dead bodies, but remember to exit the building if mama engages in a fight with gray rat or his master or one of them will die :(

6) Escape outside through the sewers —-> orkind nest. 90% chance of death and capture without a light source or without knowing where the exit (north) is.

I recommend options 2 or 5
How do you have inn client attacking you? Everyone just gives me normal dialogue even when I have Lona waving her naked ass in front of them.

I thought about stealing but either you can't steal with the shackles on (which makes sense because you can't even throw rock with shackles on), or I just cannot find the button to do it. I'm at scoutcraft lv 10, I don't know if it's unlocked at later level or something.

Also is the prostitution sustainable in term of energy/TP if you aren't nympho build? I tried to do that with about 30 energy and it seems like Lona just passes out before making enough dough to buy a key, even after begging 1 small copper coin from Cecily (by trying to have her join you), granted, Lona was preggo and vomiting when I tried it.

I'm probably gonna give the bandit method a try but so far even getting imprisoned by passing out in the club doesn't remove the shackles, so I'm not so confident about that.

I tried out this fast leveling plan by having Lona repeatedly milking/resting herself until exhaustion plus the end-of-day goblin rape in the goblin den of the cave that connects to the sewer, you indeed level pretty darn fast doing that. But now my so-thought clever plan is kinda foiled because Lona gets dialogue-blocked from entering the deposit place for being a slave (it says that even Lona wasn't branded, just shackles), if there isn't a reliable way of getting enough money to undo the shackles, then this is a no-go.

I'm probably gonna try getting that restraint removal money by having Corona killing the populace with necromancy (going badly so far, when the skeleton warriors are on your side, you actually realize how underwhelming they are) or try and pump out enough milk to sell for an inn key. I'd try picking herb/food too but my wisdom and survival are at 0 and 1 respectively, if you can actually pick them with shackles on then I guess I played myself out of the easiest way to get the shackles off.

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
DEV remind :
since there is fetish option for PEEPOO, tell me if u see any event with it when its turned off. its all bug.(which event how it connect?)
if u seeing any poop Object in map and u turned PooPoo fetish off, and if u r playing 0.3.9.2 or higher. tell me which map and where. its bug.(screenshot is best)

Swamp Thing

Aug 30, 2018
How much filth do I need to be before I can bathe? People keep calling me filthy and nothing comes up when i bring up "basic needs" 1593498096539.png

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I see that people mentioned something about moot or w.e. Is she able to change her race?
If you die and you've had a moot baby you can restart as a moot, with all your experience and the stuff you have in the bank. No idea what you mean by w.e. though

How much filth do I need to be before I can bathe? People keep calling me filthy and nothing comes up when i bring up "basic needs"
You need to interact with a bucket at the inn, some wells (not all), or be on top of water (puddles or the like...) to be able to bathe. You can do it even when you are clean (She will mention that she is clean and has no body odour) so you will know if you are at the right place.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
You can edit 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb in LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables
Apart from that, there is not much you can other than getting the seebed status that accelerates some pregnancies (info also in the spoiler).
Just note that if you end up with negative duration the game will crash on state change. Need to edit the function that applies the seedbed deduction to have a min of 1.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
The grind on this game seems real harsh, First few levels are easy but I'm not even level 20 and I have to do quests over and over to level up once. Is there no better way to gain XP without sucking dicks?

Also, I just realized, is the "DEMO" version you get from their Subscribestar incomplete? Looking over this thread there seems to be a lot more content than I've found.

Last edited:

Starmold

Mar 25, 2020
Love the game in general, hate some parts like... the basement of the demented doctor kid really... kinda put me off the whole thing for a while and that's great for this kind of game. It wouldn't feel truly grimdark if I didn't question what the hell I am doing taking part of the experience. As others have stated before, some of the quests are amazingly well written, and some places less quest related too. One favourite is the church, truly a place to go to for some quiet contemplation and some wholesome absolution.. my Lona is a believer.. the poor wretch..

The feeling that nothing really is safe makes the game come alive compared to many other titles that just play at terror on a visual level, especially since Lona is an easily likeable, weak character with vivid expressions, having to come to terms with a situation which is unfair in probably every way possible. I would play it without the hentai. BUT the hentai adds an aspect that I find myself missing in other rpgs, not just for the fap factor. I wouldn't mind seeing stuff happening to Lona affect her more as a person in the long run though, although I understand it might be hard to implement without impeding the speed of other more pressing improvements. .. .. Blah blah love game praise game all hail this talented fuckin sicko eccma person <3

Also.. Will the new stuff eventually be posted on this site? I haven't seen any statement that it won't be, if there is such I must have missed it somehow.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Also.. Will the new stuff eventually be posted on this site? I haven't seen any statement that it won't be, if there is such I must have missed it somehow.
Also, I just realized, is the "DEMO" version you get from their Subscribestar incomplete? Looking over this thread there seems to be a lot more content than I've found.
here is a place to collect feedback data.
I only update by myself if I count it as a free ver. last update by me is 0.3.5.1,

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
here is a place to collect feedback data.
I only update by myself if I count it as a free ver. last update by me is 0.3.5.1,
That's a very friendly attitude to this site!
a LOT of people only find & support games after they've been pirated and placed here.. so I quess its a win win?
Including me from now on :3 (starting my vacation job next week)
1593557742690.png
ps: is there any bestiality content planned? (dogs/horses)
the bandit camp scene got me oddly interested in it now

Last edited:

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Hey ZedTed!
The requirement for leaving Adam alive in Milo's Invite 1 is not updated yet in the guide made by you so in case you haven't looked into it yet the requirement is 15 Wishdom atleast from what I observed.
Great work on the quest guide btw! ;)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes