Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
is there a way to speed up pregnancy without cheat
Not that I am aware. If you do not want the baby, you can always visit Elise and let him take care of your problem.

There is the Seedbed status though, that I believe you gain it after pregnancies from Other races (may only be abomination from what I have read here...). It speeds up future pregnancies (for exotic races, no Human/Moot), but the current one you need to carry it to term.

Roquil

May 18, 2020
Yeah compared to 0.3.3, current V. is a fair bit laggier. If your on legacy amd, mobile nvidia up to 830m or on intel (up to ~ Hd 5600) don't even bother with the game. Those cards simply can't handle the lightning system, that dark layer, light source, mist/sky and weather effects combo is simply too much work in the que for those.
The dev might add a switch or an override for the atmos effects sooner or later as this seems to be a homebrew lighting engine. Still i wouldn't count on any significant performance increases due to how much performance a single light source (lit or unlit) requires to calculate a granular shift in lighting levels around it.
Like, I have a ryzen 7 cpu and a Radeon GTX 580 its not like im running low end stuff but still lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Greytide

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
Like, I have a ryzen 7 cpu and a Radeon GTX 580 its not like im running low end stuff but still lol
That's AMDs famous opengl 1.x and 2.x support for you if you meant RX 580 instead of gtx 580, would probably run better on the onchip GPU if you had an Intel i5 (2016). Try starsector or any other opengl 1.x game, its just mind blowing how bad their early Glide support is.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Back to writing a guide written by yours truly and I gotta say, never realized that the X and Y symbols at the bottom left of the screen was the x-y ordinates; always thought the Y was a plant (like this: Plant.png ) and X was some sort of danger value.

Also, please add volume controls. Blasted my ears off at the "Yippee!" when launching the game.

Myancko

Nov 25, 2018
This game is soo good, its very hard but if you learn you gonna love it.
and for who will give it a try, in the start of milo's mission when you speak to him the dialogue is gonna be in japanese so if you dont understand u gonna be stuck....................... like me :(
obs im playing 3.8v

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Reactions: Myancko and CaiNanE

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to hack stamina? I tried Cheat Engine but it failed to find the corresponding value. I had stamina -64, so I looked for 4byte -64 * 2 + 1 and then performed the next search with the new value but it found 0 entries.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
How to hack stamina? I tried Cheat Engine but it failed to find the corresponding value. I had stamina -64, so I looked for 4byte -64 * 2 + 1 and then performed the next search with the new value but it found 0 entries.
press F10, and write "$game_player.actor.sta+=100" and you will get +100 stamina

There are a bunch of codes on Zedted's guide

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
press F10, and write "$game_player.actor.sta+=100" and you will get +100 stamina

There are a bunch of codes on Zedted's guide
It returns to its normal value almost immediately, though. Unless your max stamina is greater than the 100 point boost you get from that.

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Hey @eccma417, I have some criticism that's meant to be constructive so I hope you don't mind me sharing it. I really, really think this is a fantastic game, so my criticism really isn't coming from a negative place.

To me, the most fun aspect of the game is just playing it somewhat casually/carelessly and allowing Lona to get into all sorts of trouble, and then watching her slowly crawl out of trouble and try to put her life back together, bit by bit. But usually that doesn't really happen. For example: getting captured by bandits and becoming a sex slave. That's fun to me because I like all the dark sexual content you've made in this game and I think it makes for good drama. But too often what happens is that the "bad" outcomes and scenarios are complete dead ends, as in they may as well just be "game over" screens because there's no way out. Lona gets captured by bandits and then get gangraped by loads of people. By the time that's done, she is so injured and she moves so slowly that she has no chance to outrun anyone to escape. And there's no real way to heal her because she's had all of her items taken away and she gets repeatedly raped everyday anyway. And even when sneaking (I have 11 points in Scoutcraft and I'm relatively early in the game) I can't sneak by the guards, no matter how many times I try. So she's just stuck. Game over, basically.

My problem with this is that you have all of these enjoyable/interesting/unique "bad" outcomes in the game, and I want to play through them and enjoy them. But I don't want them to be complete dead ends. It feels like most of them ultimately lead to "reload an old save and try again." I think the game should definitely be HARD, and I think it completely fits the narrative and the tone of the game. But it shouldn't be so hard that every time you hit one of these "bad" outcomes you instantly feel like you need to reload an old save. Otherwise it actually DISCOURAGES the player from experiencing those events and they miss out on all that interesting content and drama. I want to enjoy all of that content: I want to see Lona struggle through it, and then eventually escape and desperately try to figure out a way to make enough money to get her shackles removed, etc. It makes for a more interesting scenario and story.

I hope that makes sense. Anyway, it's just my opinion. I just keep running into really interesting situations, but it feels like there's no way out so I just have to reload. I feel like from a game design perspective, you've made all of these really cool "bad" scenarios so you should integrate them more into the game. The less that people need to reload saves and the more that they're encouraged to just live with the consequences of their actions, the better.

Last edited:

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Hey Fingerbib33, I think you should see this game's "dead end" as a dead end.
Sure, if that's the intended experience then fair enough, that's up to the creator's discretion. But I think there's something to be said for "bad outcomes" being used as "death alternatives" in games, i.e. unfortunate/difficult scenarios that you're placed in, and instead of reloading or getting a "game over" screen, you keep playing and eventually claw your way out of them. I think as a general design philosophy, encouraging the player to keep playing rather than reloading even when things go wrong is a good thing and results in more varied and interesting experiences.

The only reason I mentioned it is because it seems like LonaRPG is already halfway there. It already has all of these really cool "death alternative" scenarios that you end up in when you screw up. I just personally wish that they had more of a potential pathway back to the rest of the game, rather than ending with me shrugging my shoulders and saying "welp, guess I have to reload now." Those scenarios would be more meaningful if they didn't end with me essentially erasing them because I've had to load an old save.

But hey, it's just my opinion. It's a great game regardless.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes