Estka

Dec 16, 2019
no need for that here, game already has options to piss in your face and make you eat a shit sandwich without a 4th wall break. okay, not entirely sure about the shit sandwich. eating shit without the sandwich part is definitely in, though.

Formal request: If it's not already in there, please add shit sandwich.
Awaiting shit sandwich delivery service I guess. Also, well played.

platypussy

Feb 2, 2018
-*added, Rough Keyboard key binding, MAY RUINED ENTIRE GAME! check Game.INI and text/KeyMapping.txt

whats next? ingame keybinding UI?
errrrrr.... kill me please
Thank you very much for adding that! I'll make sure to test it out and see if anything breaks.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if it's actually possible to become a slave in the Doom Fortress? Being defeated brings you to jail all the way back in Noer. Really stoked and happy to see this thread and game is still going strong.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if it's actually possible to become a slave in the Doom Fortress? Being defeated brings you to jail all the way back in Noer. Really stoked and happy to see this thread and game is still going strong.
slave owner is a RANDOM roll.

string symbol name changed, make sure you edit from 039 game.ini
all skill symbol renamed to S1 ~ S9 and diretion symbol renamed to D4 D6D8D2 after 039
and i m sure i will change some symbol again . because its too rough

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
slave owner is a RANDOM roll.
Alright, so I tested this out a bit. Every time I got knocked down (or surrendered, since I typically died before they took down my stamina all the way) I was sent to prison. Tried it maybe 20-30 or so times, and ended up in prison every single time. When I aggro'd the guards in the market and got knocked down or surrendered on the other hand, I got a dialogue where a guard called for a slaver, and this also happened every single time, though I only tried this maybe ten times instead. That dialogue did absolutely nothing though. Lona just woke up on the spot with more stamina and lowered hunger as if I had slept outside like normal, and was never actually enslaved.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Alright, so I tested this out a bit. Every time I got knocked down (or surrendered, since I typically died before they took down my stamina all the way) I was sent to prison. Tried it maybe 20-30 or so times, and ended up in prison every single time. When I aggro'd the guards in the market and got knocked down or surrendered on the other hand, I got a dialogue where a guard called for a slaver, and this also happened every single time, though I only tried this maybe ten times instead. That dialogue did absolutely nothing though. Lona just woke up on the spot with more stamina and lowered hunger as if I had slept outside like normal, and was never actually enslaved.
sounds Lona r not sold as slave yet, u have to wait, meanwhile they still rape.
heres the logic i remember
if u r captured in bandit camp, wait for few days and they will transfer Lona to Bandit prison
if u r captured in Bandit prison,wait for few days will trigger a "Sold as slave event"
and then " slave owner is a RANDOM roll. "

Bandit camp>Bandit prison > sold as Slave

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure I follow. After the dialogue between the guard and the slaver at the Doom Fortress happens, Lona wakes up the next day like normal and I can walk around and do whatever. You're saying I need to stay around and I should be enslaved after a couple of days?

And about slave owner being random, does that mean you can be sent to the Doom Fortress even when you get caught in their slavery headquarters in Noer? Haven't tried that since you first uploaded this game on here some months ago, and I ended up in the alley in Noer every time at that point. Will check it out a bit closer.

Edit: Tried starting shit in the tavern as well, and that triggered the slavery immediately, though so far I've only ended up with the Dovahkiin.

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
string symbol name changed, make sure you edit from 039 game.ini
all skill symbol renamed to S1 ~ S9 and diretion symbol renamed to D4 D6D8D2 after 039
and i m sure i will change some symbol again . because its too rough
1592942838015.png
This is with gamepad mode.

[GamePad]
S1=3
S2=2
S3=1
S4=0
S6=22
S7=23
S5=24
S8=25
S9=6
X_LINK=2
Z_LINK=3

That's how it's configured, but it's not working.

"actor.set_action_state =>skill"
"actor.set_action_state =>none"
"actor.set_action_state =>none"
this is what happens when I use the keyboard, but nothing happens when I use the gamepad

so, what's up?

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
pastbin your game.ini?

if u r in wildness, and get capture by guards, they will send u to your slave owner, else to noer prison if you dont have owner.
in doomfort, they send you to bandit because they got some dirty deal.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Ah, alright. So you can't become a slave and work in the Doom Fortress. Figured you could considering the note in the barrack toilets. Thanks for the info and for clearing it up a bit.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
weird.. your ini is "default" setting without any change. and its fine in my test.

edited: redownload my gamefrom mega. tested with ur ini, still fine :-/

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
u r playing in a prev build game save? or new game?
some skill input data inside the player.actor data, not sure if it takes effect.
ah, there it is! I tried a new save and it works. I guess that's what happened?
So, does 0.3.9.0 break old save files?

suzunomia

Jun 19, 2019
What exactly is having a miscarriage is based on?
I've been trying some stuff like like drinking red potions to heal wounds, raising my food meter, stamina meter, cleaning privates, but the moment I prostitute a miscarriage happens. The only thing that helps is to rest(to sleep skiping half a day), so is there a hidden parameter which determines it?

Last edited:

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
does anyone have an edited traits data folder that removes all the conflicts with traits. Basically one where you can choose any trait regardless of the requirements. or restrictions

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone knows where to find grey rat for the third quest? The guide said he is in the inn but I can't find him

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes