mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Guys how to get sunglasses? I edited the save, but could not do anything with it, please help!
It's a cheat, use the search function on the top-right to find it. people have talked about it before.

What exactly is having a miscarriage is based on?
I've been trying some stuff like like drinking red potions to heal wounds, raising my food meter, stamina meter, cleaning privates, but the moment I prostitute a miscarriage happens. The only thing that helps is to rest(to sleep skiping half a day), so is there a hidden parameter which determines it?
Miscarriage is partially based on damage to the abdomen and groin area. Prostitution often incite customers to smack you on the belly and taking a dick seems to implicitly hurt your groin. Prostitution is bad for baby.

does anyone have an edited traits data folder that removes all the conflicts with traits. Basically one where you can choose any trait regardless of the requirements. or restrictions
Again, use the search function on the top-right to find it. it's already been posted before.

Anyone knows where to find grey rat for the third quest? The guide said he is in the inn but I can't find him
Post more details. He should be next to the missions board with Cecily. There are two things that can make him leave, if he or Cecily die they will both leave. There is also a the Milo and Adam quest that makes him leave the inn.

Numb1983

Mar 31, 2020
So what exactly happens when you wait through your pregnancy and deliver a baby? Can you keep it or do you sell it or what?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
So what exactly happens when you wait through your pregnancy and deliver a baby? Can you keep it or do you sell it or what?
If it is Human or Moot, it escapes and you can use it as a new game+ sort of thing. If/when you die you can start as the new baby, keeping levels and stuff in the bank. Moots have advantages and disadvantages though.
Other babies (goblin, ork, fishflok, etc...) can be sold as far as I know (haven't tried it, as pregancy is a pain in the ass...)

Reactions: Numb1983
Jul 20, 2019
could anyone help me out? When im trying to start the game im getting the error " scriptf1altenterf12 line 21:runtimeerror occurred. Loadlibrary: System/f1altenterf12.dll"

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
Is there a trick to having a moot baby? I know for sure my character got impregnated by the floppy eared NPCs, but twice now it's just been normal babies... which is a long, long time to waste =/

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
What do you mean? what prisoners?
It is most likely referring to the crawling women in the monster lairs. You can talk to survivors and have them crawl after you, at which point you can bring them to the entrance of the cave to "save" them.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
elaborate?
Very simply, Moot is a status. You can see the changes in the screenshot below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a trick to having a moot baby? I know for sure my character got impregnated by the floppy eared NPCs, but twice now it's just been normal babies... which is a long, long time to waste =/
It is down to chance. If you get impregnated by a Moot, your chances are 50/50. I was lucky and I managed to get it on the first pregnancy...

This is copied from 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is worth to note that if you are a playing Moot Lona your progeny race chances change, and by breeding with a Moot for example you will always have a Moot. On the file there are also the chances for playing Deepone Lona, though it is not implemented... percentages seem odd as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Ah, thanks. Still a giant waste of time. If only the pharmacist kid could actually identify what kind of baby.
If you really want a Moot Lona, you can always edit that file and shorten the pregnancy, and try again... (Still a pain though). Alternatively, there is a save attached to Zedted guide with a Moot Lona in the Sewers. I can post mine as well, at a lower level.

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Post more details. He should be next to the missions board with Cecily. There are two things that can make him leave, if he or Cecily die they will both leave. There is also a the Milo and Adam quest that makes him leave the inn.
I have only completed the tutorial quest, the Undead in Cemetery Quest, and Missing Convoy. I can't find Grey Rat or Cecily in the tavern or is it the inn?

suzunomia

Jun 19, 2019
They aren't there for me. I remember seeing them in my first playthrough but now they are gone.
Well if one of them dies they're gone forever. I used to farm human flesh in the inn with the help of Boss Mama to make moneyz, she's a beast, can kill every customer pretty easily, Gray Rat was no exeption (dropped 2 iron shields), and they were gone for that playthrough. Wonder if one of them dying is the case for you.

Roquil

May 18, 2020
Is it just me or has the performance suffered in the latest patch?
I find there is a bit more input lag now and I cant outrun enemies they just match me square for square.

Reactions: Greytide

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
Is it just me or has the performance suffered in the latest patch?
I find there is a bit more input lag now and I cant outrun enemies they just match me square for square.
Yeah compared to 0.3.3, current V. is a fair bit laggier. If your on legacy amd, mobile nvidia up to 830m or on intel (up to ~ Hd 5600) don't even bother with the game. Those cards simply can't handle the lightning system, that dark layer, light source, mist/sky and weather effects combo is simply too much work in the que for those.
The dev might add a switch or an override for the atmos effects sooner or later as this seems to be a homebrew lighting engine. Still i wouldn't count on any significant performance increases due to how much performance a single light source (lit or unlit) requires to calculate a granular shift in lighting levels around it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes