mordet

Apr 21, 2020
:unsure:
compair to Noer Tavern, with same stats, how much u get?
*found another bug, doom fort dance isnt write work date, u can redo it after refresh map. and camera focus failed.
I'll test it.
But wait, you're supposed to only be able to do it once?
after testing: you gain about 6 to 7 small copper coins per dance and since the bar is very crowded, the odds you getting cornered and raped to unconsciousness is pretty high.

Last edited:

asdfgfa

May 13, 2019
Is there a reason only the Succubus trait requires a specific personality type? Are other traits planned for the other types or is it just a visual/translation error?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a reason only the Succubus trait requires a specific personality type? Are other traits planned for the other types or is it just a visual/translation error?
You need the Tough personality to use high quality weapons. It seems like the dev wanna make it so that different personalities will give different playstyles.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
You need the Tough personality to use high quality weapons. It seems like the dev wanna make it so that different personalities will give different playstyles.
I agree with your statement about the different playstyles, but Tough personality is not strictly a requirement for Weapon Expert. Just that you cannot have Weapon Expert if you have the Nymphomanic or Timid personalities.

I am currently playing without any first level trait, that allows me to have Weapon Expert, Cannibal, Omnivore and Cumeater. Not a great combination,I know, but it increases (slightly) chances of surviving slavery, as there are more food sources...

Fightingwise Tough seems to give you 6 points on ATK, 2 on DEF and +10% in SPD, and with each point in Combat Skill givng you 0.4 on ATK, and each point in Scoutcraft giving you 0.01 in SPD (you will need 15 trait points in Combat and approx 40 in Scoutcraft to get the same benefits as Tough) I would say that despite not being a requirement per se, it is if you want to make the most of the Weapon expert Trait and have a fighting Lona.

Reactions: Yukihirou

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Just discovered this game and immediately backed it (on subscribestar), has a lot of potential and is already pretty polished. Right now I'm just kinda learning how to play and the game is incredibly unforgiving but that's largely because I don't have the hang of it (and it's also intended to be hard).

Reactions: Ashkun

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
The sex is more contextual in this game, than a central theme. It's like nudity in a horror movie. It's there, because it has adult themes. It's not necessarily there to fap to. Which I don't mind at all. It's very reminiscent of Fear and Hunger, and I hope EccmA417 continues to flesh out those survival aspects (no pun intended). In my playthrough I'm currently treating sexual encounters like you would limb loss in that other game, and consider it a soft bad-end.

I do wish late leveling was a little less grindy, and that there were more options to spend money on once you work out how to feed and support yourself (outside the 20+ gold coins endgame). Also, more visual cues in combat for friendly fire/damage dealer, better control during sex fights, UI guide, stat explanation, item/pickup highlights, etc. would be nice.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The sex is more contextual in this game, than a central theme. It's like nudity in a horror movie. It's there, because it has adult themes. It's not necessarily there to fap to. Which I don't mind at all. It's very reminiscent of Fear and Hunger, and I hope EccmA417 continues to flesh out those survival aspects (no pun intended). In my playthrough I'm currently treating sexual encounters like you would limb loss in that other game, and consider it a soft bad-end.

I do wish late leveling was a little less grindy, and that there were more options to spend money on once you work out how to feed and support yourself (outside the 20+ gold coins endgame). Also, more visual cues in combat for friendly fire/damage dealer, better control during sex fights, UI guide, stat explanation, item/pickup highlights, etc. would be nice.
Yeah I don't get why people don't understand this. I guess some people just think you need to be able to fap to absolutely anything with adult themes. Feels like there's somebody on about every page here asking for romantic interests/sex/more consensual stuff with Lona, lol. Maybe it's confusing because it's not as extreme as guro games are, people being torn to pieces during sex and stuff. Like with that kinda stuff it's pretty clear that the game is meant to be fucked up and not so fappable unless you're into guro.

Personally I love this because of how dark/realistic it is. The "Every girl in game will ahegao and fall madly in love with cocks after 2 minutes" in most games gets so old. Sometimes rape is just rape and it sucks for the victim and should be avoided (Unless you're into that shit, which is fine). Rape/sexual violence doesn't always have to be "attractive". I like the way its used here, it's really rare to find games like this that don't go full guro all the time. This game has a nice balance between horror/action and still has some non guro sex scenes.

The balance here is so rare, I find it kinda sad when people want it to be like every other game. H games with good gameplay are already a rare find as is.

Last edited:

Starman

May 31, 2017
LOL the deathgpd suddenly uses machine gun. LUL
Anybody has any luck beating the deathgod ?
Pretty sure it's impossible. Every time he says something like "*Classic Doom cheat codes*" or "You ruined my script" the reaper "dies" and another reaper instantly spawns in his place. He does this every time you "kill" him and I don't think there's a limit to how many times he can do it.

t. used the debug sunglasses to be invincible and shot him full of holes with a musket until I got bored and left

Dec 11, 2019
Out of curiosity before I download and play. Can you disable the "scat" option in game? If it was something I'm force to endure I'd rather not play it.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Out of curiosity before I download and play. Can you disable the "scat" option in game? If it was something I'm force to endure I'd rather not play it.
Yeah I thought i toggled it off when I played but it still showed it. Idk if its bugged. Even if its realistic i'd prefer not to see it, its an immediate boner killer.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Pretty sure it's impossible. Every time he says something like "*Classic Doom cheat codes*" or "You ruined my script" the reaper "dies" and another reaper instantly spawns in his place. He does this every time you "kill" him and I don't think there's a limit to how many times he can do it.

t. used the debug sunglasses to be invincible and shot him full of holes with a musket until I got bored and left
interessting there ´s a debug for invincibility. What´s the code ?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
can you show me an example how to use cheat by pressing F10? i don't get it
Not much to explain, really... you press F10, and type the code you want, for example, +100 trait points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Press Enter, and voila!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there is a typo on the cheat, the game even makes a sound to show it.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes