Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Is there anything else to do with the bandit boss beside doing quest entertain his underling each day to get some pieces of bread?

D

Deleted member 2406869

Have you unpacked the Game.rgss3a? if not, ZedTed did a guide on how to do it for LonaRPG in the post below.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-3-8-0-eccma417.49993/post-3588002

If it is a human or a moot baby, I believe they disappear always and you can use them as a restart with your levels and stuff in the bank. I have just restarted as my moot Lona (A pain to run the whole pregnancy if you ask me..., but we are here for the pain :))
It worked! Thanks fam.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Interesting game with a lot of potential but I have issues with a few details.

Jobs:
Is it even possible to take any job without it devolving into world war III?

You try to be a dance a bit. Suddenly you get gangraped... ok fair enough the lady warned me but since you were paid exclusively in trade points and you faint. You basically lose even your pay.
So the next time you try dancing, you defend yourself (using sex attacks so you're not even hitting them, you fuck them to death). Hell no! When a group of rapist try to take you (and your pay) in a freaking public place and you defend yourself, you get branded the worst criminal in the world and every damn guard starts trying to kill you.

Ok so... dancer is way too dangerous as a career in this crasy town. Lets try being a waitress, what could possibly go wrong?
Worst mistake in your life. The guys slaps you on the butt, classic behaviour, a bit crass but expected. Only the other NPCs will detect that as an attack and suddenly the entire bar has become a slaugtherhouse.
So the guys are fine with gangraping the dancers but a slap on the butt was THE LINE. The hell is wrong with this city?
The only way to stop the massacre and not lose an important NPC is o course ot leave and come back but... heh, you lost everything you earned again since these were trade points.

Fine let's try whoring at least if it get sour it will be one on one... well it works, mostly, but try negociating a bit too much and telling you to piss off is not enough of course. Noooo! People here will try to kill you for it. Not to mention that, again, defending yourself from a murder attempt in a public place will earn you the eternal wrath of the city guards.

Weapons and equipment.
As far as I could find there are only 3 sets of clothes. Beggar for stealth, civilian by default and golden strings for whoring. That's a bit few. Having some alternative equipement would be nice.
But I understand that would take some effort since equipments are reflected on the art. (which is great by the way, although a bit too graphic for me sometimes)

No my big issue is with the weapons.
70% of them are high quality, 15% of them are mana. The rest is trash.
It makes playing a nympho almost impossible since the only thing they have for them is the juicing skill but that only works on some enemies IF you have the possibility of a stealth approach.

Cant we have some trainers somewhere that can teach you mastery of 1 weapon for a fee (that would be one worthwhile way to spend mony because, so far, aside from saving for the golden set and paying rent, there isnt much to do with money) so whe can have some fexibility? Or have low quality bows/daggers/mana? Or having stuff/magic specific to a nympho build... I dunno maybe a debuff oriented skills that can weaken/sleep so that you can actually do something in battle.

Last edited:

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Interesting game with a lot of potential but I have issues with a few details.

Jobs:
Is it even possible to take any job without it devolving into world war III?

You try to be a dance a bit. Suddenly you get gangraped... ok fair enough the lady warned me but since you were paid exclusively in trade points and you faint. You basically lose even your pay.
So the next time you try dancing, you defend yourself (using sex attacks so you're not even hitting them, you fuck them to death). Hell no! When a group of rapist try to take you (and your pay) in a freaking public place and you defend yourself, you get branded the worst criminal in the world and every damn guard starts trying to kill you.

Ok so... dancer is way too dangerous as a career in this crasy town. Lets try being a waitress, what could possibly go wrong?
Worst mistake in your life. The guys slaps you on the butt, classic behaviour, a bit crass but expected. Only the other NPCs will detect that as an attack and suddenly the entire bar has become a slaugtherhouse.
So the guys are fine with gangraping the dancers but a slap on the butt was THE LINE. The hell is wrong with this city?
The only way to stop the massacre and not lose an important NPC is o course ot leave and come back but... heh, you lost everything you earned again since these were trade points.

Fine let's try whoring at least if it get sour it will be one on one... well it works, mostly, but try negociating a bit too much and telling you to piss off is not enough of course. Noooo! People here will try to kill you for it. Not to mention that, again, defending yourself from a murder attempt in a public place will earn you the eternal wrath of the city guards.

Weapons and equipment.
As far as I could find there are only 3 sets of clothes. Beggar for stealth, civilian by default and golden strings for whoring. That's a bit few. Having some alternative equipement would be nice.
But I understand that would take some effort since equipments are reflected on the art. (which is great by the way, although a bit too graphic for me sometimes)

No my big issue is with the weapons.
70% of them are high quality, 15% of them are mana. The rest is trash.
It makes playing a nympho almost impossible since the only thing they have for them is the juicing skill but that only works on some enemies IF you have the possibility of a stealth approach.

Cant we have some trainers somewhere that can teach you mastery of 1 weapon for a fee (that would be one worthwhile way to spend mony because, so far, aside from saving for the golden set and paying rent, there isnt much to do with money) so whe can have some fexibility? Or have low quality bows/daggers/mana? Or having stuff/magic specific to a nympho build... I dunno maybe a debuff oriented magic that can weaken/sleep so that you can actually do something in battle.
Give the whip a try ( drops from the hirable cowboy looking guy at the barrel inn)

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
You should get a bunch of coins when you complete the dancer job. If you do a really good job you can get around 7-8 coins. And you keep those coins even if you get raped or kicked out after. So the trade points you lose really aren't all that important — they're not the main part of the monetary reward.

Additionally, it's totally possible to run away without getting caught immediately after the dialogue ends, either outside or to the rented room (it doesn't matter if you've rented it or not, the NPCs won't follow you inside either way). You'll still probably lose your trade points (because they disappear if you go outside, and if you hide in the room Boss Mama will leave until you rest or refresh the area, rendering them pretty useless unless you can barter with the other NPCs), but at least you can avoid the rape and violence completely if you want to.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
And any chance at any NPCs you can have a relationship with? Would be great to have a way for her to get laid that doesn't involve prostitution or rape.
Yes! I'd like this as well. Also, I want her to be able to mastrubate. As it is now she "needs" to be raped once or have the prostitute trait to sell her self BEFORE she thinks of actually touching herself. Once. In her life time.

bizefh

Mar 19, 2019
LOL the deathgpd suddenly uses machine gun. LUL
Anybody has any luck beating the deathgod ?

What does the bottom right symbol show ? the pink love onw
go with the necromancer girl and talk with the deathgod; the necromancer girl will start chatting with him and after that you will engage in battle, but you don't need to kill the deathgod, just survive until the deadline on the bar upside.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Give the whip a try ( drops from the hirable cowboy looking guy at the barrel inn)
Like I said almost all weapons are high quality, the whip is one of them so a nympho build cant use it as it locks away the weapon masteries. Thanks for the tip though, I didnt know this wepon existed. Quite a chore to get it though since you have to recruit the guy and get him abushed tens of times until he drops it.

Last edited:

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
You should get a bunch of coins when you complete the dancer job. If you do a really good job you can get around 7-8 coins. And you keep those coins even if you get raped or kicked out after. So the trade points you lose really aren't all that important — they're not the main part of the monetary reward.

Additionally, it's totally possible to run away without getting caught immediately after the dialogue ends, either outside or to the rented room (it doesn't matter if you've rented it or not, the NPCs won't follow you inside either way). You'll still probably lose your trade points (because they disappear if you go outside, and if you hide in the room Boss Mama will leave until you rest or refresh the area, rendering them pretty useless unless you can barter with the other NPCs), but at least you can avoid the rape and violence completely if you want to.

I dont think I got any coin, for prostitution trade points are automatically exchanged to coins but for dancing I was sitting on something like 5000 points while being raped to oblision.

I've tried running and it somewhat works but I wouldnt say that we can run away. More like if you are lucky and the guys do not instantly surround/stun you then you have a slim chance to get away.
For this king of situation having a skill that allows you to jump through enemies would be a plus (instead of the evade skill which is virtually worthless since the attacks animations are way to fast for a normal human to react to)

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Like I said almost all weapons are high quality, the whip is one of them so a nympho build cant use it as it locks away the weapon masteries. Thanks for the tip though, I didnt know this wepon existed. Quite a chore to get it though since you have to recruit the guy and get him abushed tens of times until he drops it.
You can start a fight indirectly in the inn by having someone sexually harass you in front of mama. She’ll jump over the bar and start kicking everyone’s ass. Just exit the inn when she engages grey rat or his master though, or one of them will definitely die

D

Deleted member 2406869

Does anyone know what's the requirement for omnivore? I'm lvl 15 yet I cannot learn it.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
You
Does anyone know what's the requirement for omnivore? I'm lvl 15 yet I cannot learn it.
You cannot learn it if you have the Tough Trait. The requirements are not very well (or at all) explained, but you can check them in LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables\92_Game_Actor_Traits.

Each trait has a number
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And for Omnivore, you canot have 116, that is IronWill, a.k.a. Tough

D

Deleted member 2406869

You

You cannot learn it if you have the Tough Trait. The requirements are not very well (or at all) explained, but you can check them in LonaRPG\Data\Scripts\Editables\92_Game_Actor_Traits.

Each trait has a number
And for Omnivore, you canot have 116, that is IronWill, a.k.a. Tough
Oh, I see. Sounds kind of silly for a tough girl to be against eating rats, but whatever. Btw, do you know if there's something wrong with that mine full of mutants? I swear I've killed them all, or at least I've been roaming the place without finding a single enemy, and yet Lona won't confirm it, nor does the soldier guy give me the proof of my work.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Oh, I see. Sounds kind of silly for a tough girl to be against eating rats, but whatever. Btw, do you know if there's something wrong with that mine full of mutants? I swear I've killed them all, or at least I've been roaming the place without finding a single enemy, and yet Lona won't confirm it, nor does the soldier guy give me the proof of my work.
You can always edit the file and remove it... This game is great for modding, and it will be as simple as just deleting a few lines in the file (the ones highlighted in the spoiler)
Regarding the mine, nop, I haven't encountered any issues with that quest, and I have done it a few times... You kill all the monsters, and Lona says that all is clear. Go back to the Foreman and he has the sign in his head. I have always brought someone with me so they identify when there are monsters closeby. It makes it a lot easier.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
You can always edit the file and remove it... This game is great for modding, and it will be as simple as just deleting a few lines in the file (the ones highlighted in the spoiler)
Regarding the mine, nop, I haven't encountered any issues with that quest, and I have done it a few times... You kill all the monsters, and Lona says that all is clear. Go back to the Foreman and he has the sign in his head. I have always brought someone with me so they identify when there are monsters closeby. It makes it a lot easier.

How do you extract the folders? The original game files do not have a data folder, I guess it's all compressed in "game.rgss3a".

EDIT: Nevermind, I found previous posts explaining that

Last edited:

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
I dont think I got any coin, for prostitution trade points are automatically exchanged to coins but for dancing I was sitting on something like 5000 points while being raped to oblision.
Hmmm, you should try it again and see if you get any coins. I always do. I get about 3 coins if I do a bad job and 7-8 coins if I do a really good job. You should see them pop up above Lona's head when you talk to Boss Mama right after and she tells you whether you did a good job or not.

Also, it's worth noting that I'm still on v0.3.7.0 so I don't know if this is something that was changed/tweaked in 0.3.8.0.

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm, you should try it again and see if you get any coins. I always do. I get about 3 coins if I do a bad job and 7-8 coins if I do a really good job. You should see them pop up above Lona's head when you talk to Boss Mama right after and she tells you whether you did a good job or not.

Also, it's worth noting that I'm still on v0.3.7.0 so I don't know if this is something that was changed/tweaked in 0.3.8.0.
honestly, if you wanna make a massive amount o money, just dance at the doom fort.
After maximizing the sexy stat, I could get 56 small copper coins per dance and escape is guaranteed.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes