CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hi Eccma417. Can you add a way to reset traits in future. Maybe use gold or something. Love u
To unlearn something you have learned and have as a skill/trait? Well, the only way I see how that would work is to visit the fortune teller and have her hypnotize you to forget it. That should cost something as well.. : )

Hey eccma417, some bugs and thoughts: the "improve throw" skill does nothing. Lona still throws like a girl.. Uh.. I mean, it is useless as of now. Perhaps combine that skill with the range of the bows air strike method? That would make sense I think. Or combine it with attack skill to make arrows go further. Also, the "nymphomanic" trait should not be able to have the "Hunter Training" trait/skill. Escpecially not with zero "Survival" points. She is a bimbo not Rambo.

Thanks again for a great beta game experience so far!

theBaka9

Jun 13, 2020
default throw rock effect dur around 6 sec
with trait: around 9 sec
seens good enough for me
I thought "Improve throw" skill would increase throwing range, looks like i just misunderstood translated skill description.

To be honest, now that i know how it works, +3 seconds throw duration helped me a lot and the skill is still worth to get in my opinion. But +1 or +2 to throwing range would be nice.

BiguniTik

Jun 16, 2019
Can you add possible to open the game menu during scenes and dialogs OR add a button to reload the game and leave to the main menu? It's really annoying waiting so long scenes and dialogs to re-load the gamesave to continue playing.
Add a map for looking a way where the quest staff is and where you wanna go.
And please, add the option to automatically filling the food meter from your inventory. It's sooo boring clicking 'Z' on a food so many times.

I love this game SO MUCH, but not enough guro. Please, add more violence, blood scenes, snuff, etc.. for this dark world. I see only sex everywhere.
We need parasites or monsters that will lay eggs that will kill you very slowly bursting your stomach, monsters that will poison you and the character will suffer and vomit so hard, praying for death, I need the possibility to loose limbs of the body or cut them from enemies and MORE Despair stuff. Why i can't have sex with dead bodies? We need necrophilia.
I really wanna roleplaying a maniac, killing everyone with your own story line. But right now it's not so interesting.. With a bad MORAL you literally can't do anything and everything is close for you. I would like to see a story line with a bad Lona, trying to kill everything on her way(genocide) with cool story scenes, like let monsters enter the city and let them kill everyone and capture the city, give the possible torture special characters..
How about adding a MAD status? Like going very crazy on killing everyone. Add blood on your body after killing someone.
Also would be GREAT adding more Horror stuff. Adding demons, or very ugly, crazy and scary monster(s) during the night, spooky caves, illusions.. Just imagine seeing this guy in the random cave 1592434475488.png or when you just walk on the night road with a creepy audio line.

And how about for the future updates adding a vampire castle?)

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but i've killed fortune teller and everything she had after her death, but she is still appears when i'm loosing.

Last edited:

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Can you add possible to open the game menu during scenes and dialogs OR add a button to reload the game and leave to the main menu? It's really annoying waiting so long scenes and dialogs to re-load the gamesave to continue playing.
Add a map for looking a way where the quest staff is and where you wanna go.
And please, add the option to automatically filling the food meter from your inventory. It's sooo boring clicking 'Z' on a food so many times.

I love this game SO MUCH, but not enough guro. Please, add more violence, blood scenes, snuff, etc.. for this dark world. I see only sex everywhere.
We need parasites or monsters that will lay eggs that will kill you very slowly bursting your stomach, monsters that will poison you and the character will suffer and vomit so hard, praying for death, I need the possibility to loose limbs of the body or cut them from enemies and MORE Despair stuff. Why i can't have sex with dead bodies? We need necrophilia.
I really wanna roleplaying a maniac, killing everyone with your own story line. But right now it's not so interesting.. With a bad MORAL you literally can't do anything and everything is close for you. I would like to see a story line with a bad Lona, trying to kill everything on her way(genocide) with cool story scenes, like let monsters enter the city and let them kill everyone and capture the city, give the possible torture special characters..
How about adding a MAD status? Like going very crazy on killing everyone. Add blood on your body after killing someone.
Also would be GREAT adding more Horror stuff. Adding demons, or very ugly and crazy monster(s) during the night, spooky caves, illusions..

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but i've killed fortune teller and everything she had after her death, but she is still appears when i'm loosing.
nice ideas but easier said than done
THINK about the one-person-dev ?

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
LOL the deathgpd suddenly uses machine gun. LUL
Anybody has any luck beating the deathgod ?

What does the bottom right symbol show ? the pink love onw

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2406869

Hi Eccma417. I recently downloaded the game again after deleting it, and everytime I begin a new game, the first 4 hotkeys are always the sex mode ones. Do you know how I can fix this?

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
wasup, why not,
Short answer: The vast majority of people are sick and tired of bullshit being jammed into something, especially something that's supposed to be escapism. And while the game does indeed have things and shit being jammed into places in pretty horrific ways, in unique cases... virtue signaling twats wants to show how "woke" they are, by not only breaking the 4th wall but by pissing in your face and making you eat their shit sandwich.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Which would almost double the workload cause the dev would then have to make two variations of every scene. The western audience seems to love to make progress as slow as possible.
Not necessarily, I'm sure the dev could just add a sprite to overlay on top of her. Just like piercings, you know?

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, please make her a big tit monster like 95% of all H-RPG characters are already.
View attachment 695692
How 'bout no, jackass.

Yeah, just add titsSize*portraitPose(11)*dressSet(3)*overlaysLikeDirts(5) of art materials, that's damn easy? you know?
It was a suggestion for down the line. By all means do the actual content first. And maybe outsource your official translation if it'll save you time?

And any chance at any NPCs you can have a relationship with? Would be great to have a way for her to get laid that doesn't involve prostitution or rape.

I'm fine with a petite Lona and her proportions suit her frame. To me, this makes her sexy. Complete disproportionality (is that even a word?) is just hideous, imo.
I don't even want big ones on her. I'd just like to see her have... well... a pair. She looks a bit too loli to me as is.

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah, just add titsSize*portraitPose(11)*dressSet(3)*overlaysLikeDirts(5) of art materials, that's damn easy? you know?
I... don't know if you're being sarcastic, however I'm not saying that it's easy. Still, it's not "almost double", is it?

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
it's not "almost double", is it?
yeap..
in code, just few line and it will works.
in art... u need 200 or more art material to make it works
someone asked public hair, and futa, i have to say i want it too. but they all "Not necessarily" tier to make.

i fap to Flat. and Flat are not loli. Flat lives matter!

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I... don't know if you're being sarcastic, however I'm not saying that it's easy. Still, it's not "almost double", is it?
He's saying you'd need to adapt all those different layers to the larger breasts, which would get even higher if you add new clothes, on top of making adding new clothes more time consuming.

It's possible to do obviously, but at the end of the day it's a lot of fucking work for the art assets for something that the dev doesn't necessarily want to have in the game themselves.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes