jaruh

May 1, 2017
I think I encountered a minor bug... etc
I m not sure, but tried to talk with the gravekeeper? afte kill the 20 skely?

ALSO, what is this error about? already patched it with the 0401 that this beautiful being share with us, if i must start a new game there´s not problem, know can play it better now. The only thing i had changed is the crossbreed file.

Nexius

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks mteir, I actually managed to put $ with the key shift+4 like you but i don't understand why my key $ on my keyboard doesn't works in the console (sorry for my bad english i am French).

Edit: The problem with the key come from my French keyboard who are in azerty

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh

SuppaM0

Aug 15, 2019
I can't open my game, it gives me this error: script 'f1altenter' line 21 runtime error. How do you fix it?

Maddoks

Apr 9, 2020
a bug perhaps;
for some reason i dont know, when i buy food and leave the area, all the food (except wine and dry meal) disappear.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: eugene67 and jaruh

Francis60

Jan 18, 2018
bug report 1) can not go to fish topya for some reason after becoming a slave to fish pepole if you try to go to the counter to go to fish topya it just gives you a crach
2) on the highway near dome fort (the one near the deep ones layer close to the camp where you and mercenares defend aginst the deep ones) if you enter the highway it will take you to a swamp
Noticed the same thing with fish topya. I get the brand then can't actually go, plus guards start attacking me on site. Also noticed when captured by bandits and sold into slavery you don't get transported out of the hideout to the mines or wherever your sold.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I think I encountered a minor bug. I completed the Cemetery Cleanup quest after the gravekeeper's death, during the day. Lona's dialogue about killing 20 undead triggered, and I exited the map. Once back on the world map, night came, and the green ! mark reappeard on the cemetery. Talking to the guild staff did not allow me to turn the quest in, I had to rreturn to the cemetery at night time to speak with the guard that replaced the gravekeeper, which then allowed me to turn the quest in.
i didnt spot any logic issue.
but i found theres some UX quest guide issue.
EX"!" never show on the guard after u killed 20.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
what happened after you press "OK"

if you modded. dont do any bug report,
when game crashed bug report. please share your error log
The first one happen me too (before the modd) in the main screen, it dont let u load files so u cant play, while playing at the moment of try to save (after get the error) my file got deleted, luckily i got a backup from 10 minutes earlier.
The second one, well, everything works fine after starting a new game, so, nfi.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The first one happen me too (before the modd) in the main screen, it dont let u load files so u cant play, while playing at the moment of try to save (after get the error) my file got deleted, luckily i got a backup from 10 minutes earlier.
The second one, well, everything works fine after starting a new game, so, nfi.
r u talking about ID error? or the HeaderCrash?
i traceing that HeaderCrash for months. still no clue.
the " HeaderCrash" msgBox is last trace message i put in game.

ID error seens like a game logic crash.
u should offer your error log.txt in ur game root folder.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
first post, modd file
This is the one i refer as the second one, it was the one that happened with a modded file (change preg times), the trigger happen when chose to wait in the city (spaming ctrl, also happened sometimes at sleep time) i already overwrited the file, im sorry, i tought it was for my fault so i didnt think it was important

jaruh

May 1, 2017
I offer u my humble error log from 0406 (the one that end in 32.txt) and three from 0410

jaruh

May 1, 2017
The one i refer as "the first one" was the save file error, which dont let u load or save files. it dont seems to generate a error code tou, happened randomly while playing in a "version oudated"

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Increased chance of impregnation. Not sure how much, but I think it is really high.
Nope, I believe that is incorrect. That is the day you're sick and moving around has a huge STA penalty. Stay in bed and sleep and eat : ) Biggest chance of getting pregnant is the "ovulating" one or the day after that. The white square/marker is the current day. It shows what is occuring and what has occured. Unless I am mistaken. Somebody correct this post of mine : )

BTW, I am back. Expect corrected translation patch in a while or two whiles. Perhaps three. I am tired after all my travels and may need a nap..

Edit: I'll wait for the 0.4.2.0 to drop. Yay! Nap time! : )

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I know this game is tagged with urination, but why does the last screenshot look like even more urination despite mentioning ejaculation?

Is that a new meme, calling urination now ejaculation as well?
"Ahh, I'm cumming!" pisses in her womb
lol true. I'll never understand why some artists and developers decide to make this type of yellowish cum, it is so unappealing...
Just give me milky white cum any day and everyday because its much more pleasing to see.
But it's their game so whatever floats their boat I guess...

Reactions: Rexaureus
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes