Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
lol true. I'll never understand why some artists and developers decide to make this type of yellowish cum, it is so unappealing...
Just give me milky white cum any day and everyday because its much more pleasing to see.
But it's their game so whatever floats their boat I guess...
I don't know, I think it makes sense that filthy orkinds have equally filthy cum. Or did you expect them to have pristine white semen so that you can enjoy looking at it? :p

Reactions: eugene67

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Who encounters this concern during save?
Yeah, it happens sometimes. Most of the time it's if the game's been running for a while. What I do is:
1. Click OK
2. Exit menu
3. Enter menu and force it...repeatedly :D

Seriously, if you manage to get inside the screen with saves and they all say ERROR, they will be deleted. Just repeat steps 1.-3. until it works and save.

• Sad
Reactions: jaruh and Nick34

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Something is fucked up with the resolution (goes directly in full screen but changes my 2k res with something shittier and it's just full screen in width, not in height). No option to change it in the menu. Might extract the CG or just delete.
for me it tries to expand to fullscreen automatically and runtime errors because of it... don't even get a chance to try it

jaruh

May 1, 2017
for me it tries to expand to fullscreen automatically and runtime errors because of it... don't even get a chance to try it
Just change the "Game.ini" file

Fullscreen
"[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=2"

Windowed
"Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=2"

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Are the boars bugged or they work like that? i mean, i start a new game (clean this time) and went to hunt boar (first time, didnt even know u can collect stuff or chop trees) burn it with fire until head injuries stacked, but sometimes they just vanish and appear in another place, out of nowhere, also, i think that they aggro if u look weak, but, if u change equips took weak, activate aggro, then change to not look weak they stop the aggro, but still following u as if they were, got corner by two boar and mauled to dead so...

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Are the boars bugged or they work like that? i mean, i start a new game (clean this time) and went to hunt boar (first time, didnt even know u can collect stuff or chop trees) burn it with fire until head injuries stacked, but sometimes they just vanish and appear in another place, out of nowhere, also, i think that they aggro if u look weak, but, if u change equips took weak, activate aggro, then change to not look weak they stop the aggro, but still following u as if they were, got corner by two boar and mauled to dead so...
boar is with a RNG aggro rule.
rng1: check ur weak
rng2: totaly passive
rng3: attack anything

sometime they just say "FUCKYOU" ingore how strong your are and charge.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
So is the rape stuff avoidable or should i just avoid this game? I really like the design, quite a lot actually, but i don't do sex with blood and/or violence.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
In my experience, by the time you turn they're on the OTHER side again. So I would appreciate the enemies being solid.
I might(AM) a dipshit but I enjoy the combat being infuriating and finicky. You're never meant to be strong or an especially talented warrior... so having enemies do annoying shit that frustrates a stable combat experience is fun and kinda in-universe to me.

So is the rape stuff avoidable or should i just avoid this game? I really like the design, quite a lot actually, but i don't do sex with blood and/or violence.
Not the game for you. 90% of the sex you'll find in this game is non-consensual and violent. Also often very abusive.

However, Lona can enjoy the sex if you level your character that way - and if you play your cards right you can avoid bloody content, usually. It's hard though.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
what happened after you press "OK"

if you modded. dont do any bug report,
when game crashed bug report. please share your error log
Problem is caused when daysNeeded is <=0 due to wombSeedBed deduction. This also goes for anyone if you just want to change your local copy and still have highly accelerated pregnancies.

Reproduction.rb

Function create_preg_cycle

preg_cycle.push(daysNeeded)
Change to
preg_cycle.push([daysNeeded,1].max)

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Just change the "Game.ini" file

Fullscreen
"[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=0