Dirk231

Feb 12, 2018
I'm having trouble becoming a slave for the fish people, he tells me to talk to the brothers after I am branded but I can't find where the ferry is? The fish people near the boat to his right just hit me and tell me not to bother them and if i walk anywhere else I am killed by guards, the slave trader in the booth is bugged also as the language reverts to chinese when talking to him and an error pops up if I choose whatever the third option is.

Reactions: wacek

wryter

Aug 15, 2020
Some questions:
a) I tried escaping from the bandit's slave house. Once I got outside the door, an error message came up. Has there been a way to solve this? Assuming that's the only way to escape, I think I just want to avoid that place.

b) Also, I was branded to a slave owner there, but nothing happened after that. The owner didn't take me. They just stood there until I went to sleep, and then they were gone. I thought I'd be taken to the owner's home or whatever. Any idea?

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Everyone in France, this is the normal keyboard layout here.
dangit.... can't use controller setting..... keyboard game
there is a rough key/pad binding. read readme.txt.

Some questions:
a) I tried escaping from the bandit's slave house. Once I got outside the door, an error message came up. Has there been a way to solve this? Assuming that's the only way to escape, I think I just want to avoid that place.

b) Also, I was branded to a slave owner there, but nothing happened after that. The owner didn't take me. They just stood there until I went to sleep, and then they were gone. I thought I'd be taken to the owner's home or whatever. Any idea?
fixed in 0420

Reactions: SST1337

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
Can someone help me getting through with the Cecily Hijack quest? I have already killed Adam, received the reward from Milo, talked to Cecily with exclamation point (No choices shown) then the next day another Milo invite comes in, I talk to Milo, chose all second options, but Cecily won't let me hire the both of them to continue.

Apr 9, 2020
I'm having trouble becoming a slave for the fish people, he tells me to talk to the brothers after I am branded but I can't find where the ferry is? The fish people near the boat to his right just hit me and tell me not to bother them and if i walk anywhere else I am killed by guards, the slave trader in the booth is bugged also as the language reverts to chinese when talking to him and an error pops up if I choose whatever the third option is.
go back a few pages the dev posted a link to a patch for that should be 3 pages before this or more

Reactions: eugene67

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
There's a game called "Wings of Roldea" that has very similar gameplay; it's a top-down rpg that is also free-roam/open-world with real time action battles, there's a day and night cycle and you can do side quests and etc. You can also make the main character be a pure damsel or whore herself out.

As far as the adult content goes, it's not purely wholesome if that's what you looking for, but it's definitelly more "tamer" when compared with Lona at least. So maybe give that one a try since you liked the overall gameplay concept (I certainlly prefer that game over Lona, but both are good games in their own right).
Thanks, i'll check it out.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Dont u think that combat skill requires a buff? i mean, i am playing as a "warrior" and i dont even care about give it trait points, 3 for scoutcraft so u can hide and everyithing else for dark cauldron, bloodlust and survival/wisdom, i know wis is for magic, but overall it work just fine, .4 points for each "combat skill" trait is not worth, and less when there´s not a "special" skill for it, just useful when u re cheating and just tryng to "speedrun". I guess that how combat works still on development, just take it as a suggestion.

Apr 9, 2020
bug report at elise's clinic after you finsh some quasets he'll give you the chose of gowing with him to fishing isle however chose that will result in elise's saying"dev" and force quit you out of the diulog

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Except that "Function create_preg_cycle" is not present.
Apologies if I'm getting things arse about face, but you could have just directed people to line 346 instead.
Which is stupid because line number is not consistent if someone already modified that file (it's line 348 in my local copy). If you don't know that def defines a function you shouldn't be fucking around with script files anyway since that is the most basic of basic things to know about Ruby.

Dirk231

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah I've got the translation fixed now but the game gives me the same error if I try to travel to the fish islands, I can get branded but hitting travel just brings up that error box from my first comment. Currently trying to download it from another link (used MEGA my first time around).

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Everyone in France, this is the normal keyboard layout here.

I've been maintaining the translation along with CaiNanE while you were gone, should I keep checking it from time to time ?
Yeah, maintaining the translations would be really good. Only did it that one time because I needed to write a section on the guide for a untranslated section.

bug report at elise's clinic after you finsh some quasets he'll give you the chose of gowing with him to fishing isle however chose that will result in elise's saying"dev" and force quit you out of the diulog
That's 'Dev' for 'under development', I think.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
lel i'm just on the opposite side of this problem

got to fish island but fish people talk japanese(it's chinese???)

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018

I've been maintaining the translation along with CaiNanE while you were gone, should I keep checking it from time to time ?
I'll continue to make the fixes and merges from your MTLs with official releases as long as you feel like doing them : ) If I find magic runes I'll let you know as usual.. : ) Perhaps we could do those in PM to keep the thread clean. Er.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes