Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Last edited:

zoeymy788

Sep 6, 2019
Does anyone know where to get Goddess Quest Line ?? apparently in the latest version , there is a new weapon that rewarded after completing Goddess Quest Line

jaruh

May 1, 2017
View attachment 774889
i hate this question
i made a warning screen for all of you.

WUT?! dont tell me you guys still playing oudated DEMO
its censored because its made for JAPS, and its DEMO!
Woa, so drug addiction was just for survival mode(been trying to hook in for a while, well, now a lot of the food description make sense, guess the game is intended to be played like that

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
I love the game very much overall, and I like most of mechanics added in in survival mode. But one feature is soooo annoying: that cum addiction makes really no sense for me.

1) It is gained and then stacks too quickly, just a few SEXY-TIMES is enough to become addicted. So, it looks like every mature woman in Lona's world should stay celibate or become a crazy cum-eating junkie. It may be reasonable to add cum addiction after monster sex, but not after humans, or at least not so easy to gain.
2) It is somehow gained with handjobs. Lona got addicted mostly after BJ's and HJ's, and normal sex doesn't affect it at all. WTF? I mean, she just touches some dude's OCHINCHIN with her hand, how can that lead to addiction? Should every man in this world also be cum-addicted, because, you know, they sure have touched their own dicks?
3) It's generally a pain in the ass for player. Lona should avoid BJ's and HJ's at any cost or she gonna have to pay tons of money to Elise. Avoiding some sex scenes is not hard, but does it make the game more interesting? It doesn't.

All in all, survival mode is nice, but cum addiction is not well-realized :rolleyes:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
eccma417, if you're going to quote/mock me then please can you at least use my actual post?
i just checked 0410mega link in this thread. (not update by me)
its not censoredd demo.

that cum addiction makes really no sense for me.
i will think about this :-/
entire addiction is outdated design since 0100
and it never get a chance to review

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
i just checked 0410mega link in this thread. (not update by me)
its not censoredd demo.

i will think about this :-/
entire addiction is outdated design since 0100
and it never get a chance to review
Oh good, was gonna say I don't remember things being censored in this game lol. The dicks as weird as they are, are definitely fully visible.
I'd just drop the cum addiction. I'm hard pressed to think of any benefit it adds to the game other than being -another- penalty to getting fucked. Like the girl doesn't already have enough reasons to avoid dick XD.

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Few questions:
1. How do you increase mood? I've been at -100 for a while.
2. What is the pink female icon on the bottom right of the screen? It has "80" next to it.
3. Does Survival Mode + the 2 fetishes require Lona to use the bathroom? It seemed without survival it doesn't require it. I'm wondering if I understand that correctly.
1. I guess, you chose tough personality trait? With that trait Lona has her mood decreasing every time she has sex, so it may become a problem. With other personalities, she will almost always have good mood if she is not enslaved, eats and rests well, so increasing mood is usually not a big issue.
2. That's some sort of arousal-meter, when it shows zero she cums :whistle:o_O:love:
3. Yes indeed, or she may even shit herself :poop::poop::poop:

• Wow
Reactions: jaruh

Peppa01

Apr 29, 2020
Ah okay, I didn't choose a mood earlier because I wanted to stay neutral and go from there. Thanks for the answers!
If you didn't choose a personality, a don't know what's the problem. I had some difficulties with mood control only when she had tough personality, for all the others (and neutral) you should just feed her well and let her rest. Neutral is the easiest to play.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Do personalities change other things besides raw stats and portrait (timid is way too cute[want to protect that smile] but im playing as warrior)?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes