Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
How to sleep as well? why when i sleep just recover 10-15 stamina only,but i see someone can heal full stamina and health in sleep? what must i suppose to do?
When resting (default Q) also hold Shift. Or you automatically sleep when time's out on world map so you can exit on it and press ctrl until time goes to 100.

Reactions: jackybendys

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
if this game had better graphics (not from 1994) it would be 1000% more popular and interesting
If the game had "better graphics" it'd be just like every other ARPG here and would get buried under everything else...
And probably not allowed on here considering how Lona looks.
The pixel art was a choice. And the result I find to be quite charming. In a day and age where most of everything is 3D rendered, pixel art is becoming popular again, as is the 2D drawn style.
Also consider that if it DID have "better graphics" development time would take a shit ton longer and not every dev has a rocket-powered rendering rig or the particular desire to implement "better graphics".
Your issue seems to be that all you've experienced has been high-quality 3D renders. Pixel art - especially good pixel art - is becoming a lost art. This game is fine as is.
Eccma pumps out updates at an astonishing rate. Now imagine if he used "better graphics" and how long it'd be between updates as a direct result. Keep in mind as well the abominable size of most games that use the "better graphics" that you seem to be in search of.

TL;DR: Graphics are fine. Game gets fast updates. No need to complain. Though the game may appear simplistic, it is a gem.

Last edited:

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
Who comes to the end of pregnancies among fishpeople? Even though I have all the vital signs, Lona aborts. And if it is not from her even the shaman gives her a potion which made her abort because she does not carry their offspring. What is the cycle for reaching the end of a pregnancy?
nah dude. i'm trying and trying, and it only ends on: "Let's breed!" *stabs her vagina with 20 needles* Load

Reactions: Ashkun

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Well, that sounds weird. You would assume they'd know not to stab vaginas with painful, pointy objects.
Tbh that's one of the few things that really bother me about this game as well. I wish there was an option to disable it.
I don't mind that I'm not into it at all ... I assume some people, including the creator are ... but .. it does bother me that its not realistic. It being optional would be great <3

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tbh that's one of the few things that really bother me about this game as well. I wish there was an option to disable it.
I don't mind that I'm not into it at all ... I assume some people, including the creator are ... but .. it does bother me that its not realistic. It being optional would be great <3
The other thing that gets me is once Lona is pregnant with anything at all, they keep punching her in the pregnancy like wacek mentioned earlier. Frankly, I'm finding goblins to be less fond of punching a pregnancy. Humans are scum like that in this game.
d1Polterghost, what? There's lesbianism in this game? I must play this some more.
And for sure, some do. But (I daresay) most just don't find them attractive. At all. But still not disgusted by them.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
So u get double mood damage in mage builds? turn out that the .4 for each point on combat skills are not that bad :ROFLMAO:
I was trying to see if a bandit would drop his head (using cannibal trait), well, adam uses a mask so milo have not way to know him right? but i got nothing :1
jaruh Up until the death of the enemy, you get mood damage only when you attack with magic( just like Normal Lona), and when the enemy dies you get a minor mood penalty if Lona has the Timid personality.

Could someone please explain to me "sap" property in skill effects (weapons)? I was under the assumption that it was the interruption of enemy attacks(not to be confused with stun, that is a separate state). Is this correct?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have an idea what to do in Fishtopia and why does Elise have an exclamation point on her head reagarding the isle?

Aug 15, 2018
are there any cheats in this game at all? i am only interested in the sex mechanics,not the gameplay. so i would love it if there are cheats(like unlimited food etc) that allow me to skip the grind.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
are there any cheats in this game at all? i am only interested in the sex mechanics,not the gameplay. so i would love it if there are cheats(like unlimited food etc) that allow me to skip the grind.
Just save edit in a shitton of money and EXP. ( ) Though you're denying yourself a great experience i might add.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
Just save edit in a shitton of money and EXP. Though you're denying yourself a great experience i might add.
i just have to use RPG save editor i assume? and what am i missing out on if i skip the grind? alot of game like this just have grind for the sake of extending gametime,while not adding anything substantial to the experiance. thats why i am asking.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
i just have to use RPG save editor i assume? and what am i missing out on if i skip the grind? alot of game like this just have grind for the sake of extending gametime,while not adding anything substantial to the experiance. thats why i am asking.
I don't think you'll be able to skip the story unless ofc you get a save from someone else. But if you don't mind that, then yea just cheat in xp and money so you can walk over it.

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
The game is about the journey not the destination.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes