Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone have an idea what to do in Fishtopia and why does Elise have an exclamation point on her head reagarding the isle?
The exlamation mark is point out that he has a quast for you however the dev still has not implemented that quast into the game also elise is a boy

Last edited:
Reactions: Sykrin

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Guide keywords: Walkthrough, need help with quest, how to do quest, confused on what to do, earn money, stuck, what to do, main quest, side quest, too difficult, too hard, impossible, cheats, modify, cheat codes, easier, explanation, a guide written by yours truly

A (Unofficial) Guide To LonaRPG

If anyone has better methods/guides or any quests/jobs I missed please tell me, I'll try to update it every other day.

Recommend to read the 'general tips' under the 'miscellaneous' section near the bottom if you are new.

Here is a unofficial translation for 0.4.2.0 (Slightly more corrected version) (note that the translations are a mix of MTL and edited MT, expect inaccuracies)

Disclaimer: This guide was written using version 0.3.5.6.1 without any patches. It is now being updated to 0.4.1.1 As such, information on this guide can be outdated.

Ratings: Horrendous (1/10), Awful (2/10), Bad (3/10), Poor (4/10), Debatable (5/10), Meh (6/10), Decent (7/10), Good (8/10), Great (9/10), Fantastic (10/10)

Quest Guide

One-Time (Story-Line, Mostly):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Repeatable:

Job Guide [TBD]

Cheats
Press 'F10' to enter console and insert these lines (replace 9999 with the value you desire)

Misc [TBD]

Contributors to the Guide
I tried typing the command for the prostitute armor set but it doesn't appear in the inventory, this command line "$data_armors[9]" is the correct one right?

Apr 9, 2020
I tried typing the command for the prostitute armor set but it doesn't appear in the inventory, this command line "$data_armors[9]" is the correct one right?
Just go to the castel enter (make sure lona is not dertiy )enter the money cheat go to reseptonist and buy the arrmor

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Damn... didn't expect the game to be this rough. The fact that you can get all your items stolen and be used and abused after working once in the bar you start out in, even as a waitress, was not something I expected. Now that I've seen just how easy it is in this game to lose everything and be captured as a useless slave with basically no chance of escaping, I see it as a great challenge to see just how far I can get with this meek little girl.

Oh yeah, and the fact that them raping me caused a bar brawl to break out, with everyone beating everyone to death, and then the owner(?), the huge woman, jumps over the bar counter with a meat cleaver and slaughters everyone still fighting... while I was lying there exhausted... absolutely amazing game and I love it already.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
$game_party.gain_item(ItemID, 1)

'$data_armors[9]' is the Item ID so it becomes:

$game_party.gain_item($data_armors[9], 1)

What does SP mean? The thing you're supposed to press to drop something...
'Space-Bar', took a while for me as well.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have an idea what to do in Fishtopia and why does Elise have an exclamation point on her head reagarding the isle?
Just save edit in a shitton of money and EXP. ( ) Though you're denying yourself a great experience i might add.
There's a 'Cheats' section in a guide written by yours truly.

I would like to to see Lona with big boobs in future)
and will there be a egg laying content?
eccma417 (the developer) said previously that adding big tiddy Lona takes far too much work so there are no such plans. As for the egg laying content, no idea (maybe the fish kind queen deposits eggs in you?).

Although that being said, there is a pale skin + brown hair mod for Lona.

Reactions: eugene67

Ansopedi

Jun 14, 2017
'Space-Bar', took a while for me as well.
It took me about 4 hours and dozens of times of throwing random rocks at myself or others to figure that out.

edit (unrelated): Is the new "what does survival mode do"-popup meant to be exhaustive? Because it adds to encounter difficulty (by a randomized capped amount) similarly to what world difficulty does and also makes some world difficulty reduction mechanics less effective, which isn't mentioned.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Just go to the castel enter (make sure lona is not dertiy )enter the money cheat go to reseptonist and buy the arrmor

Francis60

Jan 18, 2018
To echo what I believe others have said before I think some of the slavery situations need a bit of adjustment. I love the system and that you get to play out the bad ends with a slim hope at escape but in some scenarios (fishtopia as an example) I've found that it's impossible to survive even though they want to use Lona for breeding. I would think they would want to keep her alive like the goblins do. I may be missing something but Lona just dies very quickly there for me because when captured by bandits she already ends up starving, then when sold there they don't feed her and they abuse her, resulting in a very quick death.

Another example I can think of is when Lona ends up as a sex slave for the merchant (it's been a while so maybe it has changed). She can buy food but the merchant says food will be provided, which I figured would at least be free bread, raw food, or even filth. Again I love the scenarios, I think it should be a little easier to stay alive though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pyrrical and jaruh

jaruh

May 1, 2017
jaruh Up until the death of the enemy, you get mood damage only when you attack with magic( just like Normal Lona), and when the enemy dies you get a minor mood penalty if Lona has the Timid personality.

Could someone please explain to me "sap" property in skill effects (weapons)? I was under the assumption that it was the interruption of enemy attacks(not to be confused with stun, that is a separate state). Is this correct?
Normal Lona (with bloodlust) get mood+ whenever she attack enemies, and for the "sap" u mean when they attack way too fast and dont let u do a sht? i think is something about reduce their stamina or damage the arms when u can actually stop them from attacking

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
To echo what I believe others have said before I think some of the slavery situations need a bit of adjustment. I love the system and that you get to play out the bad ends with a slim hope at escape but in some scenarios (fishtopia as an example) I've found that it's impossible to survive even though they want to use Lona for breeding. I would think they would want to keep her alive like the goblins do. I may be missing something but Lona just dies very quickly there for me because when captured by bandits she already ends up starving, then when sold there they don't feed her and they abuse her, resulting in a very quick death.

Another example I can think of is when Lona ends up as a sex slave for the merchant (it's been a while so maybe it has changed). She can buy food but the merchant says food will be provided, which I figured would at least be free bread, raw food, or even filth. Again I love the scenarios, I think it should be a little easier to stay alive though.
You can take all the goods that are around the shrine in Fishtopia. There is 2 red potions, 2 blue, and several other goodies, they recharge every day too.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
Damn... didn't expect the game to be this rough. The fact that you can get all your items stolen and be used and abused after working once in the bar you start out in, even as a waitress, was not something I expected. Now that I've seen just how easy it is in this game to lose everything and be captured as a useless slave with basically no chance of escaping, I see it as a great challenge to see just how far I can get with this meek little girl.

Oh yeah, and the fact that them raping me caused a bar brawl to break out, with everyone beating everyone to death, and then the owner(?), the huge woman, jumps over the bar counter with a meat cleaver and slaughters everyone still fighting... while I was lying there exhausted... absolutely amazing game and I love it already.
it's not so bad. after some serious saving and loading my lona got out(escaped imminent abortion) of the fishy island with loot worth around 20k(i'd gather more if i knew how to do it), broken holes, troubled scandinavian youth look and a baby(a living one, i hope)....

loot was worth enough to remove brand and maintain caves. maybe something more
there's a little problem with chains tho, but i think i can handle it tomorrow

tavern is tricky: try to outrun them and escape out of the building(it's possible with some luck), or just get raped(slip or this other strange "skill") and thrown out(works both ways)... oh yeah, it's not so bad if you have a key

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
I thought you removed the slave collar by going to the blacksmith in Noer, but he just attacks me? how do i get this off of her?

John Jogn

Jul 12, 2017
how prominent is the scat/urination? Is it avoidable? This game looks interesting but I'd rather not just swim through a shit creek lol

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes