woofie

Dec 12, 2018
I'm backing up Francis60 and wacek on what they said about enslavement.

eccma417 I don't know if we've missed something, if it's not working as intended or if you are working on it, but right now most enslavement are pretty much impossible to survive more than a few days (especially fishkind broodmother). So far I've tested bandits, orkind, fishkind and abomination.
I understand that the game is supposed to be brutally hard. Some points of the game could use some balancing, like combat (especially stamina in combat), pregnancy and scat/urine, but those are still okay. But the enslavement just doesn't makes sense at all, Lona dies before her captors can even do what they captured her for.

- Bandits (least tested so far) will just punch you to death just for their fun, sure they don't need to have you around to survive, but I find it odd that they would kill their meat toilet as soon as they find it.

- Orkind is kind of survivable with some luck, submission, and the right traits, but I'm not sure you would survive pregnancy with them, or if the baby would survive, which defies the purpose of why they capture women in the first place.

- Fishkind is a deal breaker to me. This one doesn't make sense, they are supposed to need women to breed their kind, but they will pierce, stab and fist them to death often before they even get a chance to get pregnant. And even if they do get pregnant, the constant fisting kills the fetus almost instantly. It doesn't make sense, their species should go extinct in a matter of weeks, they attack humans to capture women to breed, but kill them in 1 or 2 days, so they don't get any new babies to replace those who died when attacking humans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't expect this to be so long :D , I love pretty much everything about this game and from what I've seen digging in files and translating, I can tell that you are putting an incredible amount of work in it. If I ever get a job, I'd be happy to support you, you deserve it.
I'd like to add to the suggestion: Just like our protagonist can save captured woman, how about a % chance every day a group of adventurers stumble upon the nest? Like .. 15% chance its a weak one that will die on their own, and a 2% chance for it to be a well armored one with a fairly decent chance to actually win the fight?

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
This game looks both good, creepy and disgusting at the same time. Any way to turn off scat, if so i'm all in!

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
this game is good but good god it is merciless as hell, gives you no fucking break at all
Holy fuck this is a hellish rpg. If you don't pay attention, you'll be dead in less than 10 minutes! It has a lot of potential, but may not be for everyone.
I spot a chance to mention a guide written by yours truly.

is there a storyline for this, what is on the island? do we have to get to the island? is there anything in the island? are we able to eventually explore the island/isle which requires us to earn currencies to pay for the ticket?
Lona (the MC) is from a city on the island (Sybaris I believe) which got overrun by the monsters. As the monsters slowly take over the island, more and more refugees run to the town of Noer; this leads to all the conflict, bandits, slavers, etc. Lona's goal is to escape the island (which you can do by paying for a ticket but that's a placeholder ending atm). As the game updates, more and more of the island is accessible, Doom Fort was previously inaccessible.

I thought you removed the slave collar by going to the blacksmith in Noer, but he just attacks me? how do i get this off of her?
The blacksmith will not remove the collar if you have a slave brand. He might be attacking you because your morality is too low (not much you can do tbh) or your weakness stat too high (wear normal clothes and equip a weapon to decrease weakness stat)

This game looks both good, creepy and disgusting at the same time. Any way to turn off scat, if so i'm all in!
There is a setting in the menu to turn scat/urination on or off (believe default is off).

Reactions: Pyrrical

Sykrin

May 29, 2017
Do you guys know what to do with the girl in the FIshtopia cavern who apparently has a quest in the thrid option of talking to her?

Apr 9, 2020
well... fish slavery is very easy to survive(red potion, blue potions, 2x more food than any lona needs), but baby will not survive it at all

edit: yo i'm trying to break the chains but there's one problem, Lona needs "78 physical strength" to do it, but i don't see this stat anywhere. Any ideas?
It's not HP, Stamina, Food, but there's a "Weak" stat tho and i hope it isn't it! It is? fuuuuuuug 735 weak here....
Go to the trait menu Its the stat beside scoutcraft
It looks like 2 swords sooooooo i think its impossible without cheating

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Normal Lona (with bloodlust) get mood+ whenever she attack enemies, and for the "sap" u mean when they attack way too fast and dont let u do a sht? i think is something about reduce their stamina or damage the arms when u can actually stop them from attacking
Yeah, you get mood for attacking even at LV1, without and with any traits. It can be sometimes difficult to keep her mood on happy (especially with Tough and on Survival which is always on in my games lol), but once you get Dark Pot and the Kitty companion (<3), just a small detour to for example plains (rabbits and vegetables), gives good soup which restores 20 mood per use.

Yeah, from my testing, it seems to reset their attack frames every time they are hit, so if you press fast enough you can outspeed them in attacking. Looking at the weapons, all melee have it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
I feel like the answer to all these complaints of it being too hard is that the monsters should only do "punishing CG" when she actually tries to escape(fisting, stabbing, punching, etc). At this point they will punish you even if you just sleep there like a good slave, which for humans might make sense if they are that sick in the head but for general creatures she just becomes livestock to breed for them. There is no reason to make this into some kind of overhaul for the game if you can just tweak in a block for her sleeping instead of running.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
The blacksmith will not remove the collar if you have a slave brand. He might be attacking you because your morality is too low (not much you can do tbh) or your weakness stat too high (wear normal clothes and equip a weapon to decrease weakness stat)
It was the fault of some piercings i believe, because i had removed the slave mark and most other piercings, had clothes on and had gotten myself the fake id papers.

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
The story (and art) in this game is actually better than it has any right to be. The Conona storyline is fucking adorable (but.. that's Coconas arm..) and the main overarching theme of slavery is very well done. Milo and the slaves themselves actually make a fairly solid case that slavery in the games universe is sorta justified. In my game I'm trying to stay on Milos good side but also tried to free the slaves. Surprisingly the slaves told Lona to fuck off. They went back to the slavers willingly. Wow that's dark.

Besides the combat issues the thing that disappointed me the most was the preg content. This game requires more effort than most to get to the preg content and I was underwhelmed when I got there. What can I say? I expected things to be a bit bigger and a vh-style ending.

Chuckled at the merchant and the chad vs virgin painting.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
edit: yo i'm trying to break the chains but there's one problem, Lona needs "78 physical strength" to do it, but i don't see this stat anywhere. Any ideas?
It's not HP, Stamina, Food, but there's a "Weak" stat tho and i hope it isn't it! It is? fuuuuuuug 735 weak here....
According to file \HCGframes\Command_BreakBondage.rb
There are three choices:
1. Cancel
2. If you have 100 stamina, break it
3. if you have 15 in at least one of following skills: combat, survival, scoutcraft, wisdom and 78 stamina, break it
if you don't have specified stats/stamina and choose it, you fail.

Last edited:

Ansopedi

Jun 14, 2017
I just realized that items are dropped during bar fights. I think it's a good way to make some money. I kept trying to make money just by finishing the waitress job well but always came up empty.
The waitress job is only ever a good idea when you are planning to go to sleep at the inn anyway (so you need to buy a key) and still have some stamina left.

I often do it just to save those 400-500 TP, but it isn't gonna earn you any money as a mainstay.

WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
so the real money in this game is trade point and it will be gone when leave the maps? so what the point of the coin?

Ansopedi

Jun 14, 2017
so the real money in this game is trade point and it will be gone when leave the maps? so what the point of the coin?
Preserving trade points between maps by buying/selling them on different maps (with inefficiencies, the bank has the best ratio between buy/sell prices, while everywhere else is between acceptable and lolnope (try the "noble" building, iirc copper coins are 5k TP there).

The main thing actually forcing you to convert to coins (big copper and gold especially) is that they are far denser in regards to TP. You can't really carry a lot of TP in other less dense materials around without going over your carrying capacity.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I had a save from 4.06, and got that undefined method bug in both 4.1 and 4.2, even with the fix ppl posted here.

Is it better to just start again if i want to play a new patch?
Starting a new save is always fun as it allwos you to correct your previous mistakes. But I had a save from 0.4.0.2 which got fixed by leaving map, save, and reenter the map and save again.

Holy fuck this is a hellish rpg. If you don't pay attention, you'll be dead in less than 10 minutes! It has a lot of potential, but may not be for everyone.
That is the main reason why it is so great. If it was for everyone it would be stardew valley or smthng.. : )

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Bug report:

- In the cave next to Noer, a Goblin was stuck behind the flag on the wall. Another time, one was stuck in the rock next to the stairs on the lowest floor.
- As a slave in Fishtopia Village, I ended one day with 6 stacks of Horny (Drugged).The morning after the festival, when the fishman rapes you when waking up, I orgasmed so many times I went straight to -100 stamina again, knocking me unconscious. The shaman still counted that as being defiant, and had me punished. I survived, but players with less health would have no choice but to die there.
-In the sunken temple, entrance floor, I had to enter multiple times because the blocks were in positions from which they could not be pushed to open the trapdoor. Also, the Deep One in the room could swim on tiles without water, and when he jumped out, he was able to walk through the East wall, exiting the map (?).

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy how do you move your view on the main map
i want to look at the map to see where i am going

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
I am doing all the quests but I can't get the Pick Pocket quest to show up in Doom Fort Inn. Did I do a quest that has this NPC dissapear what am I missing?

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Bug report:

- In the cave next to Noer, a Goblin was stuck behind the flag on the wall. Another time, one was stuck in the rock next to the stairs on the lowest floor.
- As a slave in Fishtopia Village, I ended one day with 6 stacks of Horny (Drugged).The morning after the festival, when the fishman rapes you when waking up, I orgasmed so many times I went straight to -100 stamina again, knocking me unconscious. The shaman still counted that as being defiant, and had me punished. I survived, but players with less health would have no choice but to die there.
-In the sunken temple, entrance floor, I had to enter multiple times because the blocks were in positions from which they could not be pushed to open the trapdoor. Also, the Deep One in the room could swim on tiles without water, and when he jumped out, he was able to walk through the East wall, exiting the map (?).
1 : i need screenshot for location.
2 : not bug at all
3: theres a reset switch on the wall.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes