jaruh

May 1, 2017
Dont u think it would be good if there were a "optional urination/scat" tag? i m pretty sure a lot of people avoid the game for misundersrand that

Xilo

Apr 13, 2018
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.2.0
-*fixed, text broken error when trying to enter Fishtopia
-*fixed, r14_AbomDesert1, weird exit trigger.
-*fixed, NoerRandom Houses and dock ware houses : steal and bluff WIS and SCU need form 15 to 3.
-*fixed, NoerMobHouse : got capture in house now wipeout Lona's inventory.
-*fixed, NoerMobHouse : fix sold event stucked.(cause by 0404)
-*fixed, a crash if you killed Elise and sleep in EliseGynecology.
-*fixed, remove AI aggro from all victim in dungeon and quest, their move speed from 1 to 1.8.(less stuck on quest NPC)
-*fixed, OrkindCave4 : link failed.(was linked to orkindcave3)
-*fixed, woodenShield DEF from 15 to 8, MetalShield DEF 20 to 14, BoneShield def from 15 to 11.
-*added, new DarkPot recipe : 2Semen = 1DryProtein
-*added, new weapon ShTalkie, a unique reward after u completed goddness quest line.
-*added, new Skill TalkieControl : pray to Saint.
-*added, new side quest in FishTownInn.
-*added, map :FishkindCave3
-*added, map :FishEscSlave

-------------------------------
Just since I didn't see the 4.2 cl posted yet.

Sep 27, 2017
I had a save from 4.06, and got that undefined method bug in both 4.1 and 4.2, even with the fix ppl posted here.

Is it better to just start again if i want to play a new patch?

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
I'm backing up Francis60 and wacek on what they said about enslavement.

eccma417 I don't know if we've missed something, if it's not working as intended or if you are working on it, but right now most enslavement are pretty much impossible to survive more than a few days (especially fishkind broodmother). So far I've tested bandits, orkind, fishkind and abomination.
I understand that the game is supposed to be brutally hard. Some points of the game could use some balancing, like combat (especially stamina in combat), pregnancy and scat/urine, but those are still okay. But the enslavement just doesn't makes sense at all, Lona dies before her captors can even do what they captured her for.

- Bandits (least tested so far) will just punch you to death just for their fun, sure they don't need to have you around to survive, but I find it odd that they would kill their meat toilet as soon as they find it.

- Orkind is kind of survivable with some luck, submission, and the right traits, but I'm not sure you would survive pregnancy with them, or if the baby would survive, which defies the purpose of why they capture women in the first place.

- Fishkind is a deal breaker to me. This one doesn't make sense, they are supposed to need women to breed their kind, but they will pierce, stab and fist them to death often before they even get a chance to get pregnant. And even if they do get pregnant, the constant fisting kills the fetus almost instantly. It doesn't make sense, their species should go extinct in a matter of weeks, they attack humans to capture women to breed, but kill them in 1 or 2 days, so they don't get any new babies to replace those who died when attacking humans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't expect this to be so long :D , I love pretty much everything about this game and from what I've seen digging in files and translating, I can tell that you are putting an incredible amount of work in it. If I ever get a job, I'd be happy to support you, you deserve it.

Last edited:

Grio43

Aug 16, 2017
So is there anything you can do besides leading one guy to the sea witch and watching her kill him? Afterwords you can talk to the witch but it is all Chinese.

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
So is there anything you can do besides leading one guy to the sea witch and watching her kill him? Afterwords you can talk to the witch but it is all Chinese.
0.4.2.0 English translation
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-2-0-beta-eccma417.49993/page-156#post-4020404

wryter I'd love to speak Chinese and do true English translation instead of using google translate. That way I could even make French translation. This is very minor compared to all eccma is doing, but still a tiny help.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaruh

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
I'm backing up Francis60 and wacek on what they said about enslavement.

eccma417 I don't know if we've missed something, if it's not working as intended or if you are working on it, but right now most enslavement are pretty much impossible to survive more than a few days (especially fishkind broodmother). So far I've tested bandits, orkind, fishkind and abomination.
I understand that the game is supposed to be brutally hard. Some points of the game could use some balancing, like combat (especially stamina in combat), pregnancy and scat/urine, but those are still okay. But the enslavement just doesn't makes sense at all, Lona dies before her captors can even do what they captured her for.

- Bandits (least tested so far) will just punch you to death just for their fun, sure they don't need to have you around to survive, but I find it odd that they would kill their meat toilet as soon as they find it.

- Orkind is kind of survivable with some luck, submission, and the right traits, but I'm not sure you would survive pregnancy with them, or if the baby would survive, which defies the purpose of why they capture women in the first place.

- Fishkind is a deal breaker to me. This one doesn't make sense, they are supposed to need women to breed their kind, but they will pierce, stab and fist them to death often before they even get a chance to get pregnant. And even if they do get pregnant, the constant fisting kills the fetus almost instantly. It doesn't make sense, their species should go extinct in a matter of weeks, they attack humans to capture women to breed, but kill them in 1 or 2 days, so they don't get any new babies to replace those who died when attacking humans.

I didn't expect this to be so long :D , I love pretty much everything about this game and from what I've seen digging in files and translating, I can tell that you are putting an incredible amount of work in it. If I ever get a job, I'd be happy to support you, you deserve it.

Did you edit "51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb" for shorter pregnancy time?

• Wow

soosoocheck

Jun 27, 2018
This is almost hardest shit I've seen.. I don't even know what happens in your head. The art is good tho.
Also I think I'm too dumb for this game

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Is Shift+Q a cheat? If so, how do I disable cheats? I didn't even cheats were enabled.
Vanilla way to sleep (need at least 20 food), cheats are in "f10" and need to be input like $game_player.actor.trait_point.add+=10

u can also select skill from "skills" in menu and use the "+" to clean urself when on water, it took me a while to know that

jaruh

May 1, 2017
this game is good but good god it is merciless as hell, gives you no fucking break at all
Once u understand that u arent a all mighty hero, just a little woman in a unfair world and ONE single man can overtake u, u start to get how the things work, from someone that got mauled by rats at is first run :ROFLMAO:
Remember to read stuff a "exploit" each chance u have

Jun 15, 2020
Holy fuck this is a hellish rpg. If you don't pay attention, you'll be dead in less than 10 minutes! It has a lot of potential, but may not be for everyone.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
is there a storyline for this, what is on the island? do we have to get to the island? is there anything in the island? are we able to eventually explore the island/isle which requires us to earn currencies to pay for the ticket?

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I know, I hope eccma will read these last few pages that speak of this very thing.

EVEN REAL VICTIMS HAVE A BETTER SURVIVAL RATE THAN THIS GAME.
(oops, my caps were on)

But seriously, eccma, what are you telling real victims who are trying to survive?
If you have gripes with the game, make one post rather than six detailing them and eccma will generally get around to them. For a free game still obviously very early in development, I think the art is fantastic and gameplay a good taste of what's possible - shit like getting permanently soft locked via capture will most likely be ironed out with time.

Right now I think enjoying the game is FAR too reliant on quicksaving and quick loading - if you get captured you're (literally) fucked unless you want to spend the next two hours of your day slowly crawling and watching the same rape over and over until you escape. I reckon making losing battles result in capture should only happen 30 - 50% of the time, you keep your items but lose your dignity sorta thing... but that could ruin the grimdark vibe so idk, at the end of the day it's not my game.

but yea regardless of the quality of the game calling the dude providing and updating it to you for free a horny teen is remarkably un-self aware esp when you don't have a basic understanding of the game's mechanics

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
is there a storyline for this, what is on the island? do we have to get to the island? is there anything in the island? are we able to eventually explore the island/isle which requires us to earn currencies to pay for the ticket?
its still in development. there is not a solid storyline to the game yet, but it will come one day. right now u are just trying to get out of the doomed contry that soon will get destroyed by monsters if i understood correctly.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
Once u understand that u arent a all mighty hero, just a little woman in a unfair world and ONE single man can overtake u, u start to get how the things work, from someone that got mauled by rats at is first run :ROFLMAO:
Remember to read stuff a "exploit" each chance u have
i know what you mean, i restarted like 3 times just at the start of the game cause the damm rats is stupidly annoying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
well... fish slavery is very easy to survive(red potion, blue potions, 2x more food than any lona needs), but baby will not survive it at all

edit: yo i'm trying to break the chains but there's one problem, Lona needs "78 physical strength" to do it, but i don't see this stat anywhere. Any ideas?
It's not HP, Stamina, Food, but there's a "Weak" stat tho and i hope it isn't it! It is? fuuuuuuug 735 weak here....

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes