Bob_Dole

May 13, 2018
Just for curiosity, could u share a ss of how that look?
not sure what you want a screenshot of, but I don;t have any real art for what i was doing, as i was wanting to be able to get something in the game first before i set out on that part. If you mean a pic of the armour mostly in game sure.

Item in a Shop, Higher Weight then original bag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Item in Equip/inventory. Also original bag, to show its not an item replace.

Different stats for Normal/Gold Bag. Also no Character sprite for Gold

Character with Gold bag No sprite :(

my quick whipped up altered sprite for my test modded item

Crummy mockup what it should look like

Lastly, Item on ground and picking up

Last edited:

ProductofLust

Aug 29, 2019
A very easy setup for new players is to just hire the adventurer for soup and keep doing the graveyard quest. its good exp early, and you literally don't need to do anything but walk around a bit while the adventurer whips all the skele's.
Thanks. I am familiar with that strategy, but I didn't find it too necessary, since reaching 10 Survival and the dark cauldron isn't that hard. I have been stocking up on food just by getting the cheap shield guy for 2 beers, and just having him tank boars. He doesn't always win, so I backstab every now and then to backstab and stun the pig.

You wouldn't by chance know about how to fix the animation error, would you? I assume maybe there's a command or something to fix it but I am not familiar with this game.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
woa, i was thinking in literally a armor, like u know, generic heavy armor, pretty gud stats, and for being GOLD it should have a insane price so its pretty balanced, not gonna lie, the color just look weird but is a great idea! and also a great wey to implement items without heavy sprite work :unsure:

1-Thanks. I am familiar with that strategy...

2-You wouldn't by chance know about how to fix the animation error, would you?...
1- Just remember that the game gets harder as the time passes, so dont think u cant just do this 4ever, or could u?:unsure:
2- I m sorry cant help u, but as far as i had seen in this forum u are the first one with this problem, i can recommend u to use "AVG tuneup" to look if there´s something wrong with ur pc, hope someone could help u more.
Gotta share some key that i got a couple of days ago, maybe some of these still working.

ProductofLust

Aug 29, 2019
woa, i was thinking in literally a armor, like u know, generic heavy armor, pretty gud stats, and for being GOLD it should have a insane price so its pretty balanced, not gonna lie, the color just look weird but is a great idea! and also a great wey to implement items without heavy sprite work :unsure:

1- Just remember that the game gets harder as the time passes, so dont think u cant just do this 4ever, or could u?:unsure:
2- I m sorry cant help u, but as far as i had seen in this forum u are the first one with this problem, i can recommend u to use "AVG tuneup" to look if there´s something wrong with ur pc, hope someone could help u more.
Gotta share some key that i got a couple of days ago, maybe some of these still working.
Oh shoot. I forgot that the game gets harder as it goes! I wasted a lot of days already.
Thanks for the help, by the way, but it seems like after a couple more sleeping around, the animations fixed themselves. Kinda weird but I'm glad it's not a permanent issue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jaruh

Ansopedi

Jun 14, 2017
Do these "donate for world difficulty reduction" events stack? Wondering whether it can in theory be reduced as much as one wants to as long as one can earn enough money.

If that is the case then money-needed-per-point-reduction should probably rise with the amount of points reduced (in total so far).

• Thinking Face

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
World Difficulty is not that bad because you can reduce it by meeting missionary event in Noer and paying him (reduces world difficulty by 1 per 1000 value you pay him up to 10 per event).

World Difficulty affects:
1. Difficulty of overmap checks. You need higher stats and RNG roll to succesfully hide/leave/escape/etc at higher difficulty.
2. Amount of monsters spawned in encounter increases every 25 difficulty. Depends on race, for orkind it's 0-25 - 4 goblins; 26-50 - 5 goblins; 51-75 - 5 goblins+1 hobgoblin; 76-100 - 5 goblins+1 hobgoblin+1 orc
3. Price to leave island increases by 1 gold coin per 10 difficulty.
4. Frequency of encounters
Also some minor things (there's code for different cuffs being put on?).

World Difficulty increases by 0.35 each time you sleep up to maximum of 100.

EDIT:
Do these "donate for world difficulty reduction" events stack? Wondering whether it can in theory be reduced as much as one wants to as long as one can earn enough money.

If that is the case then money-needed-per-point-reduction should probably rise with the amount of points reduced (in total so far).
Yes, you reduce it as much as you pay for up to 10 per each event, repeatable.
It does not rise as of writing this post.

Last edited:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
My issue is I got no idea how to edit this to add to it, and using the RPG maker editor itself seems to be lacking for this and a set of other similar types of files and a bit with the scripts.
Skimming through the code, after decompression the calls will come from separate files (you can do this RPG Maker). For sprites, Charset sprite resources are handled in CHSCConfig and for portraits and poses, those are in PConfig. Scripts (from what I saw), don't need to be touched since they all use same defs in these two folders. I might have missed something, so trial & error is your best bet :) GL

resiver111

Mar 8, 2020
I still haven't figured out how to add items through the console. For example, how to add coins, please write a command.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I still haven't figured out how to add items through the console. For example, how to add coins, please write a command. And how to prepare food?
For items:
Code:
$game_party.gain_item($data_items[x],y)
Where x is the item ID you want (there's a table somewhere in this thread) and y is the quantity you want of said item.

To prepare food you need:
10 points spent in Survival
Alchemy trait
There's floating notes and books around the worldspace. Some of them will have recipes. Not sure if they're needed if you know what you're doing.
Try this: meet those two requirements above, then get 2 Animal Meat and 1 Wooden Club.
Now plonk down your Cauldron and Open it then place those ingredients in.

Last edited:

jaruh

May 1, 2017
World Difficulty is not that bad because you can reduce it by meeting missionary event in Noer and paying him
missionary? is that the religious? or the famers that ask u for money? aw man, never care about those.

Also, what are the odds of have twins in this game? and why when u click to "use" them it make the sound of "eating" jeeeez for a moment it got me shocked :WutFace:

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
I still haven't figured out how to add items through the console. For example, how to add coins, please write a command.
Press F10, and input the following: $game_party.gain_gold(9999) - these you can use to buy coins or whatever

For items, type in console: $game_party.gain_item($data_items[50], 100) - this will give 100 small copper coins, if you want large coins you type number 51 instead of 50. For gold coins you put in 52.
Every item has a different ID number inside brackets. The number after ,,, is the specified amount. ID numbers you can find in the following link.

Link to a great guide with a lot of info, cheats included by ZedTed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-2-0-beta-eccma417.49993/page-68#post-3454872

EDIT: My bad Squark, didn't see your post. :(

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

geodude57

Apr 23, 2020
error reports lonarpg 0.4.2.0 beta:
1. artthisisfine.png seems to be missing or unable to be found in the doom fort inn. it crashes the game :/
error 1.PNG

2.gray rat has a disband command and when press will produce a error. no crash.

error 2.PNG

3.when talking to orkslayer with multple good soups. you are able to press the team-up option multple times wasting good soups.

Last edited:

geodude57

Apr 23, 2020
Suggestion: make lona more evil as you lose morality (evil personality) and have more evil options with great rewards.

in fallout 3 i love doing a bad karma run where a blow up megaton or sell children to slavers in paradise falls.

in current lona rpg pickpocking and and killing innocent has too much negatives than benefits. even when you side with milo, lona seems to be like i don't know what i just done and becomes major depressed after that.

what i want is lona being evil and make lona full aware of her evil actions and loves it.
when lona betrays celity, i want lona just to laugh or pee on cecily's face, etc
i want the option to sell cocona to slavers instead of give her a home at boss mama's inn.
i want the some slavers' factions to be friendly when lona does certain actions to gain their respect and give her repeatable missions where she must capture new slaves or assassination missions.

evil.PNG
personally i think lona could a great Boogeyman(err Boogeywoman).

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
error reports lonarpg 0.4.2.0 beta:
3.when talking to orkslayer with multple good soups. you are able to press the team-up option multple times wasting good soups.
Yeah, or the orcslayer is just like; this dumb broad keeps giving me soup although I said I'd join her with just one serving. I'm totally okay with that. Who knows when someone will buy me food next time.

• Haha

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
A (Unofficial) Guide To LonaRPG
So I'm trying to do the Pickpocket Quest, but the quest giver isn't there - just a random drunk?

I have already started (but not finished) Milo's assassination quest, is that the problem or is it something else?

I think that you have to complete the Pickpocket Quest in order to get the option to spare Adam, but if I'm wrong or missing something it would be cool if someone could put me right.

P.S. ZedTed, you are missing the "Kill the Woodsons" quest. They are the creepy inbred redneck cultists hiding on a farm in the north. You get the quest from Fort Doom.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
So I'm trying to do the Pickpocket Quest, but the quest giver isn't there - just a random drunk?

I have already started (but not finished) Milo's assassination quest, is that the problem or is it something else?

I think that you have to complete the Pickpocket Quest in order to get the option to spare Adam, but if I'm wrong or missing something it would be cool if someone could put me right.
That's correct, you have to do the pickpocket quest first. Load a save before taking the invitation (just to be extra sure) and go to Doom Fort, do the pickpocket quest, wait a copule of days, then talk to Adam again and complete that quest. Afterwards you can return to Noer and do Milo's quest, you'll get the option to warn Adam.

Reactions: ZedTed
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes