ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
lel i adore this game but dev dude is a mystery to me...
and yeah, i was following each deleted post and lmao
so much rage for nothing

it's a shame we can't be a part of it anymore(but 1000 keks delivered)

game question: what's lvl cap for lona? any? none?
99 is the level limit. You can use cheats to increase it beyond 99 but it crashes the game. However, you can use the trait point cheat to go beyond 99 trait levels without issue.

Reactions: wacek

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
This game has GREAT POTENTIAL, it is a true RPG,the history sofar is great and the "customization" is... OG MY GOD IS AWESOME. but being honest, the dificulti goes from "regular hard" to "complete bullsh**" and it's mechanics too, combat is WAY too cluncky, it need lots of polish, the wheight mechanic is anoying, but great to prevent item abuse, but the money mechanic is pure bullsht. you can have, lke 10k gold, adn if you forgot to turn it into bullsht coins you are going to loose everything, even i you exchange currency, you will still lost a ton of money which you can't get back, adn if you have a fetish with anal sex, you are screw, IT WILL 100% OF THE TIME CAUSE BLEED, adn that's some mayor bullsht, also it is really anoying to stop every 4 steps because of some bullsht going on in the map.

overall an exelent true rpg
but it still need a lot of work and balance with the mechanics

Reactions: ilveris

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
if you have a fetish with anal sex, you are screw, IT WILL 100% OF THE TIME CAUSE BLEED, adn that's some mayor bullsht, also it is really anoying to stop every 4 steps because of some bullsht going on in the map.
Size of NPC dicks >>>>>>> Lona's anus. And it's almost always FORCED in.
To lower the chance of random overworld events occurring, level Survival like a mad bastard.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Seem that in this 0.4.2.3 some sound effects were replaced, most notably the menu open close. I guess the dev's experimenting a bit with the newly introduced sound management options (which I'm sure some people will appreciate), or there were some problems executing it..future updates will probably clarify this.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Well there are only two possibilities...
1. He deleted it himself because of that asshat;
2. Some overzealous mod took a peek and applied the old banhammer.
Neither of which is a good prospect.
Which asshat and what happened?

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Does bleed apply for other things besides "anal and vaginal", i remember had seen a image were lona was a pretty nasty bleeding hurt in her head, but a had never seen that, is a feature of survival? or just a high injurie stack?

Apr 9, 2020
He posted the reason on his pixiv fanbox. The reason is "Fuck wryter". The next version of the game with the sound menu is on but the version is called:
"LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.2.4 - FЦCK Wryter(F95)VER"
Cost 1000 yen.

Dunno what happened exactly tough. Didn't read all of the pages.
it started when a guy give a idai for the game however the way he asked was like he owend the game so the dev was pissed
and they had a little fight and the guy bing a sour loser called one of the staff member and got bouth him and the dev band
also dont talk alot about this the mods will perge it really fast like REALLY FAST
also dev my hat's off to you for that title

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Does bleed apply for other things besides "anal and vaginal", i remember had seen a image were lona was a pretty nasty bleeding hurt in her head, but a had never seen that, is a feature of survival? or just a high injurie stack?
High injury stack, she gets cuts, bruises and blood all over, depending which wound it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

International

Dec 9, 2019
it started when a guy give a idai for the game however the way he asked was like he owend the game so the dev was pissed
and they had a little fight and the guy bing a sour loser called one of the staff member and got bouth him and the dev band
also dont talk alot about this the mods will perge it really fast like REALLY FAST
also dev my hat's off to you for that title
Idea guys are bad enough, but entitled idea guys are fucking awful.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Just my personal opinion... but given I see some of said user's comments contain things like comparing Lona to real life rape survivors? Very out of hand. Not quite sure banning both was appropriate but I'm not a moderator.
Nah, only dev's account is missing. I assume he's deleted it himself, given that as I recall his final post was "Enjoy your game thread". It's a shame, honestly. The conflict of opinions aside, the dev did listen to posters and works fast, especially when it came to bugs. There is evidence in this same thread and the change log. Now I can understand that some people demand gratitude, recognition, affirmation or whatever you want to call it, not everyone has the same approach to these things. As for reporting and if that really led to a ban..on a site for ladies and gentlemen with distinct tastes such as ourselves, that would be truly distasteful.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
How to update it without losing progress ?
im kinda new about these things
It SHOULD be safe to just copy and paste the saves to the game directory as there were no modifications to prior content except some tweaks that can be changed on the go...yet, would you please tell us from which exactly version are you updating?
Do note that on the loading screen it could give a OUTDATED message on saves, you can still load and play them normally.
EDIT: Forgot to mention that if that version outdated stuff really bothers you, you can edit it safely in the save file (2 places).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes