ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
ZedTed I decided to come back a few releases later, can MC already keep the moot babies?
No idea, last time I messed around with the baby system was in 0.3.6. You can always spawn a moot baby directly into your inventory using "$game_party.gain_item($data_items[73], 1)".

how do you let Adam live?
You need to finish the pickpocket quest in Doom Fort first apparently. Also heard other (older) reports of requiring 10 or 15 (forgot) wisdom to spare Adam's life.

Last edited:

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
well can confirm that juicing is the opiest skill in this game. I even kill the captain and cant leave the island lol.
But i still cant find sea-witch. Anyone help?

• Haha
Reactions: CaiNanE

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wow Deleted member #2204703 is still pretty steamed.
If you like this game and can spare $2/$10 a month, support him on Substar.
He seems to dislike Patreon as well.

Reactions: Cleaner20

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Bruh, so will this thread be for gaming-discussion only without new versions :(?
Unless some dirty pirate continues being a dirty pirate.

EDIT: It seems he's working on finishing Elise's quest line at the moment. So anybody experiencing problems with it, his advice is basically:
"Don't. It's not finished. It's been cut off until it is."

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleaner20
Apr 9, 2020
guys what are you soupose to do after sicrificing the dude to the sea witch i talk to her a i dont know what shes saing since its chinese can any one help me
also hopefully later ill drop a fan art if i finish it fast enghfe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with this game running worse that the persona 4 golden PC port? LonaRPG is running for me from 5 to 20 frames per second despite having a dual core of 2.87GHz and 6 gb of RAM

• Sad
Reactions: jaruh

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with this game running worse that the persona 4 golden PC port? LonaRPG is running for me from 5 to 20 frames per second despite having a dual core of 2.87GHz and 6 gb of RAM
I just dl'd P4G, good man ^^ I still remember fondly the ps2 days
As for Lona, it's really normal for the time being. Especially for areas with a lot of lighting and multiple effects. Add to it the AI and it slows down. But it's not so bad as it sounds, keep playing you'll see what I mean. It speeds up on its own.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes