Derp_Gun

Nov 15, 2019
Feeling like a bit of a fool but how do you turn in a quest? Just got enough herbs for the forest gathering repeatable quest but there doesn't seem to be any option with the quest butler besides asking about the merc guild and dropping the quest.

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Feeling like a bit of a fool but how do you turn in a quest? Just got enough herbs for the forest gathering repeatable quest but there doesn't seem to be any option with the quest butler besides asking about the merc guild and dropping the quest.
You have to go to the quest recipient first. For the herbs, Elise was the one who is asking for them. It'll show you the building on the map during the day.

Reactions: Derp_Gun

Somedudelol

Dec 14, 2018
Oh man the new resting ability is great, but one thing that maybe a good idea is to put rest and sleep into a menu like the other skill Basic needs for consistency sake.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.5.3
set this one to public because STA and Nap test
for more info,feedback and test result
read rest skill desc for more info.

DL link on OP

-*fixed, all EXT quest change roll back to 0.3.4.0 because i fucked up.
-*fixed, OrkindCave2 failed invisible EXIT.
-*fixed, some more screenZ issue, Highest map tile sometime display lower than characters.
ps:compLisa.txt and commonEnding.txt now are english.
It has a decryption key. :\

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Hmm... why does aroused status drop to zero every sleep? Doesn't it should reset "manually"? Isn't it fun when bitch always dripping? :D

I wonder what purpose of those overlapping double sleeps (global and indoor), they can be merged in one so when you:
- rest it counts as move skip on global map showing that time is passing;
- sleep on location counts as sleep on global map, resets global "time timer" and add threat as global sleep now does

If that will boost threat too much it add can be reduced like to 0.5-0.75 points

Last edited:
Reactions: maankamara

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Can anyone who's been doing some cheaty plays (or is an actual god) tell me if 'Bloody Mess' trait has any undisclosed traits that disqualify you from getting it?

Would be a real bummer if I one day reach level 40 and was not able to take it.

JCLy

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone who's been doing some cheaty plays (or is an actual god) tell me if 'Bloody Mess' trait has any undisclosed traits that disqualify you from getting it?

Would be a real bummer if I one day reach level 40 and was not able to take it.
not that i know of, currently picked it with nymphomaniac build and i think it doesn't matter if you're rolling with either build.
Bloody Mess+bloodlust+cannibal+juicing is op af and you can tank even an orkin ambush at threat level 100 in world map and then you honestly dont have to worry about food anymore. You dont have to worry about anything anymore. Grind it, it's worth it.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Finally gave birth to two orcs.

Bringing them to Elise would get me about 8000 trade points worth of merch from him (4000 per baby?).
They're very easy to take care of, as opposed to the brutal pregnancy. It's such a relief that they are no longer constantly hitting the inside of poor Lona's belly. xD
Sheesh that was difficult. Although late term pregnancy stops taking food, it starts sapping stamina more often. I really don't think I could have made it on hardcore mode.

I'm wondering what I should do with the babies now though. Do they ever mature any? As it is they just feel kinda like a trophy for making it through one of the most brutal ordeals the game has to offer.

Also wondering if Lona's vagina ever heals up on its own (being average size after giving birth).

Reactions: Pyankub

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Unfortunately looks like there's less translated than I thought. The quest that pops up after the missing convoy already has the quest map in chinese. Will have to wait until more is translated then.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Finally gave birth to two orcs.

Bringing them to Elise would get me about 8000 trade points worth of merch from him (4000 per baby?).
They're very easy to take care of, as opposed to the brutal pregnancy. It's such a relief that they are no longer constantly hitting the inside of poor Lona's belly. xD
Sheesh that was difficult. Although late term pregnancy stops taking food, it starts sapping stamina more often. I really don't think I could have made it on hardcore mode.

I'm wondering what I should do with the babies now though. Do they ever mature any? As it is they just feel kinda like a trophy for making it through one of the most brutal ordeals the game has to offer.

Also wondering if Lona's vagina ever heals up on its own (being average size after giving birth).
Just sell em. Each baby weighs a hefty 20 points. Besides, you can always have more if you want.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes