somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 626041

This is something new to me... Anyone know why this is happen ?
You have the trait that makes you not mind being naked, or you’ve been not wearing a shirt long enough for her to say that probably.

Also, professional mercenaries refers to you :) However, be VERY cautious in that tower as the first floor is littered with traps and there’s an archer enemy that can give you trouble in the darkness. 10-15 stam and hp pots recommended if you’re not a careful player.

Nov 7, 2018
I want to change the lines for what Lona says at certain levels of hunger. Can anyone tell me what value corresponds to the different messages? Under common.txt>when hunger, there are 4 messages named; Lona/Hunger 0,1,2,3. I can't seem to figure out where it calls the different lines though.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
You probably missed a note somewhere then. Make sure you collect all the notes in the trap filled hallway, and the one or two notes that are inside the floor where the necromancer is. One of them is a bit tricky to see since it's in a dark room filled with undead. Also, be sure to retrieve your gear as well from the chest just to be safe. What happened for me was that I collected nearly all the notes in the first floor, collected all the ones in the basement after freeing myself and getting back my gear, somehow luring/killing the two skeletons guarding the staircase back to the first floor, going back to the first floor to retrieve the note I missed, read it, then when I exited the menu, lona suddenly said something along the lines of "She doesn't seem like such a bad girl. Maybe I can talk to her somehow.". After that, I went to go wake her up, some dialogue and an escape event ensued, destroyed the corpses of the parents at the table and collected their heads right before I escaped, then buried the heads at the graveyard in the holes close to where you emerge from. I made sure to talk to her each time after I buried each head.

Yeah, this part was frustrating me for the longest time. The first time around, I kinda got my gear back first, then smacked her around and felt sorry after watching her limp....followed by accidentally killing her after watching her limp around for 5 minutes. Whoops. I was wondering for the longest time why she was doing so little damage to me, and why she was going down so fast for a boss char so I suspected something was up. Hopefully you get through this successfully, and get to experience the following related quests and cutscenes at the inn with her as a reward for your patience :).
All right finally got it and yeah it is such a great feeling to manage to finish that quest. Now I proceed and it's about the artillery quest I have finish shooting then the device broke, I was told to find the person that can fix it, so I did, part of the text still in Chinese so I didn't quite fully understand basically I think the person is stating that the person can fix it but needed material then we need to acquire some raw material in the crystal mine, now what I don't understand is that how many 'mineral' do we need ?

And I try to find the so called 'mineral' that I need inside the crystal mine which is now re-infested with those worms things I can easily dispatch them as no biggie but yeah no crystals anywhere anyway I talk to the miners carefully as they warn me about how they haven't seen women in a long time so I move very carefully got to talk to one of them near the upper entrance toward the miner room and get to trade.. which the said person only have 'minerals' then I bought like 7 of them cause I think it is 7 that is needed ? or some other numbers I don't know anyway.. seem that either it isn't the right amount or that the quest needed another type of item and in how many amounts I have no clue, again it is just a language issue.

Can you tell me what sort of thing needed to be done in that mineral cave for the artillery quest , I already got the one that sell the gunpowder to follow me around, I told him to stay put where the other guards in near the entrance of the crystal cave to be safe.

Boy the place is really is grimdark the odds are stack against you, deep ones, orks , parasite things, undeads , outlaw/rogues , crazy cultist , did I miss anything out ? pirates perhaps ? lol

also thanks for your hard work and effort in providing me with the guide.

Nomson

Jan 31, 2019
To begin with, you should talk with the one who will repair, the guard who gave this task tells you about it. In the 3.5.3 version everything was in English, it was said there will be met at night in the capital on the middle shopping street (there will be an exclamation mark over this place).
Then you go to the mines and take a gnome with you as the crystals are highlighted ONLY when it is not far from them
Minerals will need 10pcs. 7 is part of the name of that outpost where u find artilery

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I think the person is stating that the person can fix it but needed material then we need to acquire some raw material in the crystal mine, now what I don't understand is that how many 'mineral' do we need ?
You need 10 minerals. You need to take her in the mines, explore it with her and you will find crystals to mine.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
High Quality Weapons and Mana Weapons are mutually exclusive eh? The bow counts as High Quality. I believe the thrown weapons require the upgraded throw that needs 10 in scouting. Man it's going to be a while before I can afford mage weapons to test those vs the bow.

Nomson

Jan 31, 2019
thrown knife is HQ weapon.10 scout not needed for that.

That perk only affects throwing a stone to distract / mine a trap

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
High Quality Weapons and Mana Weapons are mutually exclusive eh? The bow counts as High Quality. I believe the thrown weapons require the upgraded throw that needs 10 in scouting. Man it's going to be a while before I can afford mage weapons to test those vs the bow.
See if you can get this to work to try spells out. Extract into the root folder, after making a backup copy of your own save in slot 3.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
thrown knife is HQ weapon.10 scout not needed for that.

That perk only affects throwing a stone to distract / mine a trap
I tried the HQ perk and couldn't equip the thrown daggers.

See if you can get this to work to try spells out. Extract into the root folder, after making a backup copy of your own save in slot 3.
Thanks, but part of it is seeing how long it takes to acquire the weapons. If you have the OP stuff too early, it's not possible to judge the balance/progression. If it takes so long to acquire weapons that they aren't much more useful than buying a weaker weapon earlier, that needs to be considered. With the way difficulty scales in this, I want to know how useful stuff is when it's naturally acquired basically. I'm sure the magic weapons are strong as fuck for their price lol.

Right now I don't know how I feel about the gap between the starter weapons and the mage weapons, because of how mana and HQ are mutually exclusive, it seems like maybe you either have to skip the mid tier weapons (HQ) or the end game stuff (Mana), guess I'll see. Maybe there's some HQ stuff that's good end game or some earlier mana weapons I haven't found yet. The bow was cool but I'm not sure it's worth being locked out of the mana weapons. The issue with the HQ having end game weapons as strong as the mana weapons means it could make the mana weapons pointless too. Get HQ earlier and you'll have strong mid game weapons that mana doesn't appear to have with no downsides.

Btw is there any way to pick up items that drop at the edge of the screen? Just killed a boar and lost like 4 chunks of meat to the "Leave area" dialogue, rip.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes