Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
That is Lona's arousal. When it reaches zero, Lona will have an orgasm.
Well I think you half-right. When it reaches zero nothing happens then numbers become red and begin growing and in stats written that problems with stomach

lezi123

Oct 8, 2018
So for some reason there is an error when I try opening it involving system file F1AltEnterF12.dll anyone able to tell me what im suppose to do to fix it? maybe delete the file?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The prostitution is now bugged. If I press the corresponding ASDF key the game will also register it as a "Sex ATK" and often times kill the client after the event which counts as murder.

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
So for some reason there is an error when I try opening it involving system file F1AltEnterF12.dll anyone able to tell me what im suppose to do to fix it? maybe delete the file?
Yeah just delete the file is fine

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
how long till she get birth? 100 day?
80 days since fertilized.
by the first 20 days you will have nearly no vomit or anything, then form 20-50 days you will vomit heavily, then form 50-65 days you will have mix of vomit and kicking, then form 65-79 days it would be only kicking, then in the day 80 her water would broke when she awoke form sleeping, the next sleep will result in birth.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
by the first 20 days you will have nearly no vomit or anything, then form 20-50 days you will vomit heavily, then form 50-65 days you will have mix of vomit and kicking, then form 65-79 days it would be only kicking, then in the day 80 her water would broke when she awoke form sleeping, the next sleep will result in birth.
how do u waste the day? keep sleeping?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Also to add - Once the water breaks, it takes only a few steps for her to give birth.

eugene88

Aug 28, 2018
How do I finish the mutant mine quest? I have killed everything in the mine, including the spiky long tentacle and stepped on every square in the area to make sure I've provoked every hidden enemy but it still doesn't seem to be enough.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
How do you solve the issue with the said necromancer without killing her ? I read the notes and I honestly doesn't want to hurt/harm her if I can
You probably missed a note somewhere then. Make sure you collect all the notes in the trap filled hallway, and the one or two notes that are inside the floor where the necromancer is. One of them is a bit tricky to see since it's in a dark room filled with undead. Also, be sure to retrieve your gear as well from the chest just to be safe. What happened for me was that I collected nearly all the notes in the first floor, collected all the ones in the basement after freeing myself and getting back my gear, somehow luring/killing the two skeletons guarding the staircase back to the first floor, going back to the first floor to retrieve the note I missed, read it, then when I exited the menu, lona suddenly said something along the lines of "She doesn't seem like such a bad girl. Maybe I can talk to her somehow.". After that, I went to go wake her up, some dialogue and an escape event ensued, destroyed the corpses of the parents at the table and collected their heads right before I escaped, then buried the heads at the graveyard in the holes close to where you emerge from. I made sure to talk to her each time after I buried each head.

Yeah, this part was frustrating me for the longest time. The first time around, I kinda got my gear back first, then smacked her around and felt sorry after watching her limp....followed by accidentally killing her after watching her limp around for 5 minutes. Whoops. I was wondering for the longest time why she was doing so little damage to me, and why she was going down so fast for a boss char so I suspected something was up. Hopefully you get through this successfully, and get to experience the following related quests and cutscenes at the inn with her as a reward for your patience :).

Jun 25, 2017
I feel like you get dirty way too quickly. I also feel like the stamina being used on the map makes me feel like there should be other methods to regain stamina. Makes movements feel a bit too calculated.

This game's design & sex scenes are amazing however. This feels a bit like if Violated Heroine was actually polished & didn't try to go down 50 different branching pathways.

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
1587378497447.png
This quest is really hard. Especially those bat parasite thing. But i managed to beat it. So how i can treat parasite infestation ?

EDIT : Nevermind , already know how to treat the parasite

Last edited:

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 626023
This quest is really hard. Especially those bat parasite thing. But i managed to beat it. So how i can treat parasite infestation ?
dev playtest>>invite indiana jones and dog. not bandits. guards hate bandit.
take lantern and a onehand weapon.
any spore will count as quest object. deep red one will do Kabom, pink and ground one will spawn wroms.
if u meet any tentacle, escape. they are not quest target and its strong.

ps: doggy follower with a high ai update rate. this mean doggy is a small unit killer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyankub and XoXeXa
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes