Apr 9, 2020
me: see that dexalia posted a fanart
me: finely a worthy oponent our battle will be legendery
seriously though i am glad to see that there is someone other than me posting fanart it feels like i have comrade
also you're art rocks

Reactions: jaruh

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I think I wasted a trait, the Semen Demon trait sounds so appealing to me because Lona was always hungry, literally free meal. But how do I make Lona eat it ?
Also, Improve Throw still only let me throw for 5 tiles, shouldn't it be 10 tiles ?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Also, some stuff is happening:

But what I still don't get is "asdasdasdas" all over place o_O
Some stuff looks really cool. If they are the same movies from fanbox.. : ) Fishkind is in fact; duh duh duuuuh!

The asaasdfad all over is eccma not having time to actually write stuff.. Pony tail is actually still called "Pony asd" in game.. : )

I think I wasted a trait, the Semen Demon trait sounds so appealing to me because Lona was always hungry, literally free meal. But how do I make Lona eat it ?
Also, Improve Throw still only let me throw for 5 tiles, shouldn't it be 10 tiles ?
Semen isn't swallowed right away. You'll have it in your mouths special place.. Items->Food I believe..

Yeah, the extended throw is mistranslated.. It is supposed to be duration not distance. So, your rock will distract and alert for 9 seconds instead of 4 or so.. I was a bit disapointed as well like 100 pages back or some such.. : )

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
emen isn't swallowed right away. You'll have it in your mouths special place.. Items->Food I believe..
OMG, I did indeed waste a trait !?
So, to make it clear, semen cummed on the body are useless, it have to be in the 3 holes right ?

P/S: Your avatar is cool, I want one too, so I can advertise for the game wherever I go in the 4rum, is it possible to have one ?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ah shit, here we go again...

So I accidentally hit the preacher, my companions then went ham on him, there's not even a tiny bit of him left.

Am I screwed, or will he respawn ?

jaruh

May 1, 2017
P/S: Your avatar is cool, I want one too, so I can advertise for the game wherever I go in the 4rum, is it possible to have one ?
Yeah how do u get to use that fan stuff?

Also, someone know how many bosses are in the current version? at the moment i had just seen two, the abomination thing (that one in the nest) and the big bad bunnie, and these "mutant mushrooms" oh boi, u can sell them for a lot 450 each one!

Sep 30, 2017
Apr 9, 2020
Yeah how do u get to use that fan stuff?

Also, someone know how many bosses are in the current version? at the moment i had just seen two, the abomination thing (that one in the nest) and the big bad bunnie, and these "mutant mushrooms" oh boi, u can sell them for a lot 450 each one!
there is a ork boss where the missing daughter quast is
kill the fortune taler to get i suppraise boss fight
thats the ones that i know of note that the loot in the chest is rendomazed so you can get good stuff or just garbeg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes