flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
if u know, which version are last update for Violated Heroine?
Here's the latest version(s):
I don't think it's completely translated and the game itself is unfinished but there's a fuck ton of content there. Password is nanako

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jaruh

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
there are females in the see witch shrine and in the era where you have a quast with elisy
I'm sorry. I didn't understand that cos of the typos. Do you mean that there are female fishman at a place called "Sea Witch Shrine" and that there's also a quest with Elise? Do you mean the person at the clinic gives you a quest related to fishman?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Is there a way to play this on the phone?
No.
It either uses Khas (separate library that uses OpenGL)
Or with my D3D mod it can use custom .exe file of RGDirect project instead.
There's no way anyone would bother to port any of them anywhere.
Besides, by default it runs with bad FPS even on PCs and you want it on phone?

P.S. fixed crash in my optimization mod that was reported quite long ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou
Apr 9, 2020
I'm sorry. I didn't understand that cos of the typos. Do you mean that there are female fishman at a place called "Sea Witch Shrine" and that there's also a quest with Elise? Do you mean the person at the clinic gives you a quest related to fishman?
it's ok i know my english is not the best
1 yes
2 elisy gives you the fish isle quast after you finish his first quast "ork reaserch"but do'nt worry you don't have to wait for that just go to noer por the place close to the tavern (where there are bouts and fishman go to the fishman in the desk give him 3000p and then you'll be taken to fish isle once you're there you'll see two temples one above and one that's in the center of the map both of them have fishwoman how ever if you whant to interact with the fishwoman go tp the tample above(the temple in the center also has fishwoman however they only apper in a cutseen and die after it so if you whant to actuly intrtact with them then ho to the temple above)
when you enter go up passt the curtens (warrning you should save first since once you pass the curtens the fishman will try to kill you )keep gowing up untile you find a jail sell press "z" and you'll set the fishwoman free then just stay away from them and watch them rape the fishman

bigolnick

Oct 23, 2019
I've looked at the guide, but dont see a fishtopia section... my problem is I cant figure out how to get back to Noer from the "docks" looking area, or the place right next to it. I've tried multiple searched on google, but no luck lol.. >.< Please point me to the right person/place to travel? Elise just keeps saying that he needs to get back to town, but there are no ! to let me know.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
How do I remove lactation? Is it cheats only? What's the command? The "I'm so full" notification is annoying as fuck. Also, after I remove it will it come back? My Lona has SB 10 and the Breast Sensitivity mod, do these cause lactation?

bigolnick

Oct 23, 2019
How do I remove lactation? Is it cheats only? What's the command? The "I'm so full" notification is annoying as fuck. Also, after I remove it will it come back? My Lona has SB 10 and the Breast Sensitivity mod, do these cause lactation?
Mod(breastA) causes lactation. And i believe pregnancy does?
If you wanna remove it, go to Elise at his gynecology shop in Noer.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Mod(breastA) causes lactation. And i believe pregnancy does?
My Lona has Mod(breastB) only. She did have A before, and she did get pregnant, but I thought it would go after a while since I got both removed.
The Lactation health effect is still there though, and it won't go. I don't mind using cheats if it comes to that.

cuverschaap

Feb 17, 2018
I've looked at the guide, but dont see a fishtopia section... my problem is I cant figure out how to get back to Noer from the "docks" looking area, or the place right next to it. I've tried multiple searched on google, but no luck lol.. >.< Please point me to the right person/place to travel? Elise just keeps saying that he needs to get back to town, but there are no ! to let me know.
In that Fishtown, talk to one of the fish people in a stand (somewhere in the middle/east/south of the map). He can arrange travel back to Noer / the docks over there. I assume you're on that newly added mission with Elise? Traveling back costs you money though. I didn't have it and cheated it in using the guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-3-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-68#post-3454872 . It is the latest added mission, and I think the traveling back part has not really been developed yet. As soon as you arrive in the Noer docks, you can talk to Elise and he'll pay you.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
My Lona has Mod(breastB) only. She did have A before, and she did get pregnant, but I thought it would go after a while since I got both removed.
The Lactation health effect is still there though, and it won't go. I don't mind using cheats if it comes to that.
Seedbed status causes that, you will have to remove it via Elise sadly, or you can just run non-survival. Lona never discharge breakmilk automatically there.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Seedbed status causes that, you will have to remove it via Elise sadly
Shit. I thought that could be the case. Well, a pity.
you can just run non-survival. Lona never discharge breakmilk automatically there.
I am on non-survival. It's just that I can not keep up with how fast Lona's breasts fill up so I usually just ignore it, and the notification for full breasts keeps popping up every new day/night, which is extremely annoying.
Anyway, thanks for the answers, guess I'll just remove SB.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
check how much RAM you're pc has if its less than 6 then you probobly can't play lonarpg on it (i may be wrong about the number)
Wrong, it's 32 bit so even in theory it cannot use more than 4 gb +- something. Task manager will show 3.4 gb or around that (4gb minus memory used to store various data about RAM pages)
On practice, from what I remember, it crashes when 1.9gb (2gb minus memory used to store its data) which means it doesn't have "large address aware flag" set (technically you can set it using some apps).
In real situations it should use around 500-800 mb unless longer playtime, after a while I'll try to check if it has memory leaks, but can't guarantee that I'll find anything with how GC works.
EDIT: checked, indeed "LARGEADRESSAWARE" flag is not set.

EDIT2: one memory leak hunted and will be fixed in next lonaRPG version, but it only affects maps with infinite spawns or infinite fights, and is cleaned up when you change map. In other words, credits screen will no longer crash after few hours.
Generally usage of memory goes up to around 750mb, but is then cleaned by Garbage Collector down to around 550-600mb actual usage. So 1gb RAM required minimum (btw does anyone have phone with less RAM nowadays? And PC with 1gb RAM won't even be usable on windows 10)

Last edited:

bigolnick

Oct 23, 2019
In that Fishtown, talk to one of the fish people in a stand (somewhere in the middle/east/south of the map). He can arrange travel back to Noer / the docks over there. I assume you're on that newly added mission with Elise? Traveling back costs you money though. I didn't have it and cheated it in using the guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-3-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-68#post-3454872 . It is the latest added mission, and I think the traveling back part has not really been developed yet. As soon as you arrive in the Noer docks, you can talk to Elise and he'll pay you.

Lol, thank you. It was the fish guy covered by an awning, so all you can see is part of his legs and feet.
Similar to the guy that sends you there to begin with.. I shoulda guessed. But heck if he didn't blend in lol.
I was startin to lose it. lol

Reactions: cuverschaap

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i mean the nymphomaniac trait in particular
Oh sorry, I mean to write Nymphomaniac instead of Succubus but yeah, that's the gist, you got locked out of the other 2 path.
Refer to ZedTed Guide to remove any trait you don't desire.

P/S: Holy shit, headpat already programmed in ? Hoo Boy...

Reactions: nanidcmmziru
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes