Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
ok, the game its awesome! i like it so much, so long waiting for something like this, wish some day we have big boobs option or something like that, but ok its up to him, now after playing im thinking so much about pledge for it...dude this game its so nice but still thinking on have small tits stop me about it :S....

well after giving my congratz to the dev coz this great game he is doing, i have a question about jail, i get imprisoned dont know why (and managed to survive and get out) but my things are gone, even the ID of Lona and now i dont know how to get it again :S someone know what i need to do??

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
ok, the game its awesome! i like it so much, so long waiting for something like this, wish some day we have big boobs option or something like that, but ok its up to him, now after playing im thinking so much about pledge for it...dude this game its so nice but still thinking on have small tits stop me about it :S....

well after giving my congratz to the dev coz this great game he is doing, i have a question about jail, i get imprisoned dont know why (and managed to survive and get out) but my things are gone, even the ID of Lona and now i dont know how to get it again :S someone know what i need to do??
You can return to the city from the goblin's cave, at the left side of the north gate. Cross all the cave and you should get to the sewers.

Reactions: Jhony234

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
One of my babies just left because Lona did not have enough breast milk.
I have plenty stored in inventory. Could you allow us an option to feed this to babies when she doesn't have enough breast milk?

Something like:
"It seems my breasts don't have enough to feed this child..."
A: Give milk from inventory.
B: Let the child leave.

So... the dead person at the begining is Faeira...? Yikes...
I don't think it's her. This person, according to Lona, was hired to investigate the sewers. Feira is possibly still alive as her journal does not indicate anyone hiring her to investigate. She investigated because of territorial control.

I could be wrong and this is supposed to be Feira, but if so then I think her journal should be changed to indicate she was hired to investigate the sewers.

I think you gotta get pregnant with a non-human baby first to get stack:1
Does it increase with each new non-human pregnancy?

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
I'm just totaly confused about what i have to do =/
Tutorial mission is okay, but when i go to the tavern i'm lost : when i try to work as waitress or dancer my stamina melt and the woman hit me. I'm stuck in the market place, crawling, without any food and any energy ...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm just totaly confused about what i have to do =/
Tutorial mission is okay, but when i go to the tavern i'm lost : when i try to work as waitress or dancer my stamina melt and the woman hit me. I'm stuck in the market place, crawling, without any food and any energy ...
You can head outside the city (Walk into the east most looking gate thing and "enter" at the guard) to gather food. Outside there, head east across the bridge until you see trees and head south to them. Those rain forest areas have a lot of useful raw food/herbs you can gather/horde. Make sure you pick up the herb gathering quest off the tavern board first since you might as well take it. That's kind of the unofficial continuation of the tutorial, explaining how/where to scavenge. You'll spend a lot of time gathering food (Buying it is a major waste unless you need the mood buffs).

Stamina drains a shit ton in all tasks and needs to be constantly managed by resting. Hold Q to do a short rest that doesn't pass time and drains 10 food (What you'll use most the time when you don't want to pass time). Shift Q would be the longer rest that's more food efficient and can recover from injuries quicker, but it can't be used safely in a lot of areas. If you're absolutely strapped for food you might need to do that but it does pass time and raises the difficulty of the world. It's best to avoid using the full rest unless you need to. Usually full rest is just to change from night to day so stores open or to recover quickly from debilitating injuries.

Holding shift when you pick up food/herbs will immediately consume them btw, careful not to eat stuff you want to save.

Last edited:
Reactions: XoXeXa

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Is pissing supposed to lower your mood to an insane degree or is that a bug? I took a leak and my mood went from 69 to -7.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is pissing supposed to lower your mood to an insane degree or is that a bug? I took a leak and my mood went from 69 to -7.
You have a parasite or something? Didn't happen in my playthroughs that I noticed. I know some parasites (Or injuries?) make peeing painful. Sounds buggy, especially the fairly random amount of mood change lol.

Last edited:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It always seemed to me that peeing / pooping is a bit forceful. I mean it's basically like:
Lona: Okay here it comes. Make way for the train! BAM! BAM! BAM!
No matter if she is peeing, pooping, or having an orgasm. Lona does everything big. xD

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Has anyone identified which traits lock you out of which other traits? I got locked out of "tough" by something other than the base personality ones and it isn't clear to me what did it.

Nomson

Jan 31, 2019
Has anyone identified which traits lock you out of which other traits? I got locked out of "tough" by something other than the base personality ones and it isn't clear to me what did it.
You can choose 1 of 3 personalities. In the future, certain traits will be blocked from the choice of personality. For example, a nymph cannot use a hight quality weapon while trough does not have a trait 'Succubus'

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Oh. Last time I tired going up there I crashed so I never tried it again. Guess I'll go look.
If it's the same crash I had, it's because of a typo in a sound file it was looking for. I think it might have been fixed in the latest version.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes