Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
hey guy is there a way to speed up pregnancy
or a mod for it
find editables folder, go to 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed, and change them. my recommendation is these [2..3,2..3,2..3,2..3,1..1] copy them if you want them

edit other will have to help you find them since i'm playing on a older version and don't feel like finding them again

Last edited:

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy does any one know any cooking recipe
i know that you can cook your children for dried meat

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hey guy does any one know any cooking recipe
i know that you can cook your children for dried meat
The only one you should be concerned with is Smoked Meat. It never spoils.
If you're not playing Survival, no food ever goes off.
2 Meat + 1 Wood = 1 Smoked Meat.
You can even substitute Humanoid Meat and it'll make Smoked Mystery Meat, IIRC. Only do this if you're running a cannibal.

You can find recipes floating around. They look the same as the Notes. The floating pages.

Eccma's made a sprite animation set for the new outfit:

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Man this game is brutal and charming at the same time... I managed to save the noble girl after hours of swearing and I got myself a shiny gold coin worth 18000 trade points...

It's there a way to put them to use? Can you buy or rent a flat to avoid being overcharged by the inn?

Or a safe place to come to in case you end required and robbed without end and need a new start?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Is there any tutorial how to play the game? Im always stuck because i run out of food and stamina.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
It's there a way to put them to use? Can you buy or rent a flat to avoid being overcharged by the inn?
Or a safe place to come to in case you end required and robbed without end and need a new start?
No need to rent a room. You can sleep everyday and get your belly full at the Burning Keg. You just need to save a certain someone. Twice. And make some progress.
Just use the food and rest in the camps on the map or after entering the location press Q
Really? The only two times I tried to sleep in a camp I got all my stuff stolen and raped. Perhaps that got changed.. BTW, you mean Shift+Q. But yeah, otherwise it's a good tip. azidahaka1024 Sleep somewhere safe. Make sure you're not spotted by passing men, or they might rape you.

Edit: Another great tip is before you sleep and have at least 30 STA left, you should masturbate. Since that STA will get replinished anyway. This way you'll boost your EXP. No joke:
masturbate.png

Last edited:

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020

I always deposit all the Gold coins into the bank. And for the loots I don't need, unless there is something I have to buy, I always sell them then buy Copper and Big Copper coins to buy stuff later and to buy more Gold coins. (This method is for when you plan to leave for a better place, if you don't care about that ending then you can spend Gold just like Copper or Big Copper)

Edit: Another great tip is before you sleep and have at least 30 STA left, you should masturbate. Since that STA will get replinished anyway. This way you'll boost your EXP. No joke:
This kinda works in real life as well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AnOldMan

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I’m actually don’t understand why people so against of sleeping in inn and there’s recommendations of sleeping outside of it. I mean buying food is actually cost more than replenish food stat by sleeping in inn. And farm food outside city is good option only when you have black cauldron trait. You could do that before having this trait, but its time consuming.
Cost of night in the inn is 4 small coins or 3 coins + some junk like raw food or cheap weapons, its not that expensive.

Swamp Thing

Aug 30, 2018
Any hints as to where the statue of Leeruoi is? Also, I was digging around through the games files, apparently theres a scene with the Sea Witch? Any clues on where to find that?

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Btw, is it just me or selling your body nets you way too little money?

Also I got the cum monster trait, will my belly be filled by every blowjob?

Lastly, if I get the succubus trait, how does the juicing skill work and how to use it?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes