RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
No, unfortunately not. But I mean, by the time I have gathered 56 gold coins maybe we will be able to. I don't want to leave her anyway.. : )
I believe that plot would go in other directions than “You need leave the Island”.

ColoCala

Apr 22, 2018
No, unfortunately not. But I mean, by the time I have gathered 56 gold coins maybe we will be able to. I don't want to leave her anyway.. : )
Aw :( But really, that would be real neat if we can choose to bring Cocona and have a different ending than the one where we go alone.
I mean, look at this, I can never leave her alone :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ColoCala

Apr 22, 2018
I accidentally used $data_armor[4] in console and got this cool looking coat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I looked through the Graphics folder and found the rest of this set (i assume they're a set lol), not sure what console commands for the rest are though. The shirt, coat, and belt look real cool, the pants showing panty :ROFLMAO:
Lona.jpg

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So how long until eccma isn't mad at us anymore
Weeks, I think. It's weird because we're mostly "on his side", but he thinks otherwise. For now this is not a problem, luckily, but if he starts trying to put up measures against people sharing his game here I don't know how much we'd be able to resist/dodge them. Let's hope he'll come to his senses before it comes it comes to that.

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
All inside Arena translated now. I'll add Docks and Victory Square soon.
I installed this and the other zip you have and the arena was translated just fine.

I made a restart because I was stuck permanently, and I found out in the tutorial that pressing G to rest doesn't work now, any clue?

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
i have an idea
why not put golden piercing to the game ? it like a luxury version of normal piercing made out of gold that give u a boost in sexiness and not increase ur weakness bcz come on it made out of gold so it like a statement about ur status in that cold grim world
but in order to made the game balance the golden piercing can only be put on if lona have prostitue trait and it cost about 1 or more gold coin per piercing ,also the place that it be sold is in the Rudesian Slope area

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
What't the reason? Besides adding an extra degree of difficulty I can't see the point.
LOREWISE = I think that it's because that island is going to shit that there is shortage of coins. Probably the production of coins has gone to a halt.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I installed this and the other zip you have and the arena was translated just fine.

I made a restart because I was stuck permanently, and I found out in the tutorial that pressing G to rest doesn't work now, any clue?
Check your keybindings. You can reset to default and then go here:
sleep.png
When you have the marker/arrow on a skill you can bind it to any of the ASDF, QWERT, and SPACE by just pressing the key.

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
You just overwrite the existing files in "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0\Text\ENG\" with the files in the zip from my signature " Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation " Plus the ENG.zip I posted just above which includes all inside the Arena now.
Doesn't seem to be working when I try to apply them in that method, is applying the translations not save friendly? Either way I've noticed I can't uncheck mark read-only on the entire game folder, as soon as I do, it gets reapplied. Dragging and dropping your translations doesn't seem to be working at all.
Edit: nvm on the read-only thing, I'm just dumb and it was doing what I wanted. again..... nvm.... Realized victory square was the one that wasn't translated yet

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The basic needs is not working for me in any place.. any idea
Don't use the "Basic Needs" command when using a bucket. Interact with the bucket instead.
IF the bucket can be used for relief, there'll be an option for that.
I don't think you can do that at Elise's but I KNOW you can do that at the tavern.

fenden, likely never. I'd never have heard about this game if not for here (and I subsequently decided to give him a few shillings a month because I like what he does) but he's mainly mad at China these days. It's easy for him to direct his ire at F95 as well.

ColoCala, happy Cocona is best Cocona.

Last edited:

Anime_Paradox

Aug 1, 2020
Hi eccma417, your game is amazing. If you will, how about making it possible for Lona to have a good relationship with the goblins and fishermen? For example: Lona will save (as a quest) one of them, he, in turn, will lead her to the cave, introduce her to everyone and tell that she saved him, then you can come to this cave and do all sorts of things from an orgy to a shelter
Or give the womb the opportunity to become a warden in the prison and let her do all sorts of things with the prisoners

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Realized victory square was the one that wasn't translated yet
Good news everyone! I am finished! I realized I should have done the square and dock first, and then the arena if things should have been perfectly chronological. But it is what it is.

I also corrected all "," -> " ," which you can see in this image:
comma_coma.png
In all text files.
Cheerio. And link: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation

Edit: I could finally play the Cocona quest and testing it revealed a bug I made in the monastery HEV which I fixed. I also did some minor corrections all over. Plus the coffin in the back room held an interesting item. "Witch Juice". I noticed the description didn't fit the window though, so I fixed that as well. And then I found some other stuff while looking in that file.. And.. You see where this is going... The itch... That keeps itching.. Anyway. Files updated. Again : )

Last edited:

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
The update notes said that Lona's layers have been redone to support colour changes. Is there anywhere ingame to customize this?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
The update notes said that Lona's layers have been redone to support colour changes. Is there anywhere ingame to customize this?
Outside. In a filemanager of sorts.
"\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0\ModScripts\" You can write own mods and put there. Check out Teravisors mod guide in my signature.
You also have a palette changer. In "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\417Bak\" put a *.json file into "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.0\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\" The filename is pretty much the description.
Ah thank you, this might sound daft but in what program should I open these in to edit them?
If you need to edit *.json files I'd suggest an editor like Notepad++ or something similar that supports proper indenting, coding, and scripting of the sort.
So how do you select Lorna's skin tone in this new version?
Is this post not visible enough?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes