Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Lastly, if I get the succubus trait, how does the juicing skill work and how to use it?
Assign your Juicing skill to a key, hold the key when facing a target to use it, if you're success then a temporary new set of keys will appear when animations playing, press the keys according to the animations a few times (e.g. if BJ animation is playing, press the key that has BJ icon), when you do enough damage the enemy dies.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
Btw, is it just me or selling your body nets you way too little money?
It's highly variable. Basically- the quality of the client, Your sexiness rating, and your sex skill all play a part. You need to work at optimizing. If you haven't read the note on sex battles, there are button presses required to get the best result during prostitution sex acts.

Just be careful of your weak stat. If it gets to high people that are normally passive may attack you.

Pay attention to the stated compensation rating. generally, you want to refuse anything below .4.

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Assign your Juicing skill to a key, hold the key when facing a target to use it, if you're success then a temporary new set of keys will appear when animations playing, press the keys according to the animations a few times (e.g. if BJ animation is playing, press the key that has BJ icon), when you do enough damage the enemy dies.
So it activates during rape scenes? Or even while prostituting?

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Hey, didn't ColoCala make that signature originally, or am I confusing names again? Cool fog effect, never the less.
Oh it was me who made it, that was the account of my roommate, I wasn't active here much before, just come to download stuff, so we used one account together. Then I got hooked with LonaRPG and created this account yesterday but accidentally posted using Colo account, a few previous posts here was me posting as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the compliment :love:

So it activates during rape scenes? Or even while prostituting?
It activates when you proactively rape them, not them raping you. It activates while prostituting as well but the difference is you earn more money with sex attacks in prostituting, not like in sex attack battle where you kill them with it.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
It activates while prostituting as well but the difference is you earn more money with sex attacks in prostituting, not like in sex attack battle where you kill them with it.
I remember good ol days, when you killed clients during prostitution, until it got fixed. There was something funny about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Kokabeto

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
I remember good ol days, when you killed clients during prostitution, until it got fixed. There was something funny about it.
I started to play LonaRPG after that bug so I didn't have the chance to see it, but yes it does sound funny :ROFLMAO:
Clients sure had true "Once in a lifetime" experiences back then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
Oh it was me who made it, that was the account of my roommate, I wasn't active here much before, just come to download stuff, so we used one account together. Then I got hooked with LonaRPG and created this account yesterday but accidentally posted using Colo account, a few previous posts here was me posting as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It activates when you proactively rape them, not them raping you. It activates while prostituting as well but the difference is you earn more money with sex attacks in prostituting, not like in sex attack battle where you kill them with it.
wait! how do i rape them!? :D

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
When I gave birth, the babe has vanished wtf?? What have i done wrong?
Like Squark said. Also, it allows a kind of newgame+.

Basically, if you die now, You'll have the option to start over as the child, but you get to keep your levels. I haven't actually done it yet, so I dont know if you get to keep other things.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Basically, if you die now, You'll have the option to start over as the child, but you get to keep your levels. I haven't actually done it yet, so I dont know if you get to keep other things.
It's an interesting mechanic to be sure but I have no interest in getting Lona killed on purpose to check it out.

Reactions: Spenser4

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Well, plagiarism is the best compliment they say, and you inspired me to make my own boat ending with the three girls.
Down-right you mean. F10 and $story_stats["WorldDifficulty"]=0
My world difficulty is right now 94. It's a bit rough. But I haven't touched F10 yet and I'll be damned if I do.. : )

Last edited:

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018

the only thing you keep is your current xp level you had before you died and you gain a couple of trait points you keep nothing else. a strategy I usually do is put all your items in the bank before death so you can retrieve them in your second life and lose nothing.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes