Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
All in all I love this game, seriously great job with it. Love the Goblin Slayer, Indiana Jones, Gordon Ramsey, and a few other obscure references. Keep up the good work.
I've got the GS and IJ references but it seems like i didn't see the Gordon reference, can you pls tell me where it is? :LOL:

Reactions: Vaeraine

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
I got 2 questions:
-Is there a way to reduce how fast dirt accumulates
-Can I remove the peepoo cut-ins/graphics while still keeping the features

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
It literally never came up. I started a new game and it did that time. I've played further since, but the stamina tutorial didn't trigger on the first run for some reason. Left me very confused. Also, I apparently had to use to assign the abilities rather than the 1-8 that the menu displays.
Yeah, I’m tried New game just to check it and as well as with your case it did’t show me Stamina tutorial, but I clearly remember that game had shown me that tutorial when I’m started this game for the first time. Very strange indeed.

About skills and keyboard - yeah you right, you need to use ASDFQWER. In earlier versions it is actually showed you the actual letters, not numbers. But since that time eccma added possibility to apply your own control settings thats why letters become numbers. I’m agree it could be confusing

Tutorial still one of the weakest part of the game. And I still don’t understand, why eccma still didn’t put tutorial windows into notes or some item.

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
How pleasureable for the girl are the sex scenes in this game usually? Or is it pure ryona/suffering for her?
If you go the Tough skill tree route, then yeah - but that's probably shooting yourself in foot if that's the character you opted for and you're fucking instead of fighting. If you go Nympho (and the other traits further down in that tree), then Lona is literally cumming and enjoying herself all the time, to the point where the stamina loss from orgasming is very unhelpful for sex attack, but you can get an operation at Elise's place that lets you still enjoy it like a Nympho without the STA loss from cumming.

If you're in negative stamina and crawling around, then yeah, Lona no longer finds it pleasurable.

SaoraMamoru

Oct 18, 2018
can you buy a house or just the key in the bar/inn? i'd like something a little more permanent than that.

also is there an archive for the current mods and merged translations included in the game OP or do you have to scour all 244 pages of the forum, not that I dislike reading the forum entries so I can see any issues others are having. it's more like an ease-of-access thing.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: CaiNanE

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
wheres my damn baby?????? i tried five times but no matter where i give birth it disappears!!!

azidahaka1024

Oct 30, 2020
My Lona is a brood lair being abused, I would love to save her but it's so dark I can't see a thing... Is there a trick to light up a dungeon just for long enough to escape?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes