Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
so i guess i have to reload a former save and can't save her from her situation. very disappointing.
Yeah its very hard location to just run for it. I would try sneak out and run away from parasites when it is necessary.
It's not impossible, if you are at a decent level, but I'll be the first to admit it is quite difficult. You may have to attempt it multiple times, especially if you get unlucky and get two obstacles side by side, but if you manage the struggling so that you'll only have to expend 10 points of stamina the last time you attempt breaking free, you should have enough to make it out of the nest and get to the checkpoint.
Once you get there, there are some rainforest tiles directly to the South-West, so you can stock up on food. Which is probably the best thing to do as you'll likely want to spend a few days out of sight, because your Weak stat is most likely high enough from injuries and semen coats that the usually passive NPCs may attempt to rape you.
So camp in the woods two or three days if that's the case, then get to Doomfort and buy yourself some clothes and any equipment you may need by selling the excess food.

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
Hey guys just downloaded the game. Been playing for a little and kinda got the hang of it, but Id like to knowa couple of things: what is the main quest and how do I cook soups and shit? I was grinding in the pine forests but I found out that the rainforests so Im gonna go do that but Id like to know how to cook and what is the main quest.

Id also like to know if there are cheats because Id like to know how big the map is and if there are any clothes apart from the dirty rags gobbos and undead drop, th starting gear? I heard about some gold prostitution clothing But I dont know where to find it.

Anime_Paradox

Aug 1, 2020
Hey guys just downloaded the game. Been playing for a little and kinda got the hang of it, but Id like to knowa couple of things: what is the main quest and how do I cook soups and shit? I was grinding in the pine forests but I found out that the rainforests so Im gonna go do that but Id like to know how to cook and what is the main quest.

Id also like to know if there are cheats because Id like to know how big the map is and if there are any clothes apart from the dirty rags gobbos and undead drop, th starting gear? I heard about some gold prostitution clothing But I dont know where to find it.
If you do not understand something, I'm sorry, through the translator
To cook you need the Alchemy skill from the skill tree, it unlocks at level 10
Then in the Skills section, look for Dark Cauldron, put it in the panel and hold down the key on which you put it
A bonfire should appear for him, one log is needed
After you come up to him and press Z, then Open, you throw in meat and vegetables, then you go out again, press Z and Cook
Look for the clothes of a prostitute in a blue store at night or go to the street of fanaries

Reactions: persons394

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
what is the main quest
There are several quest lines. All of them giving you some information about the world and distress around, so we can assume that in the time main quest would be different but at this point of the game you need to accumulate much money as possible to buy you ticket out of the island. Check out port for more info.

how do I cook soups and shit
Black Cauldron trait. Sometimes there would be event with refugee camp which actually has black caudron already, but it is very rare and if you playing in hell mode your food most likely will be spoiled.

I heard about some gold prostitution clothing But I dont know where to find it.
I would say just play the game. You would find them sooner or later.

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
If you do not understand something, I'm sorry, through the translator
To cook you need the Alchemy skill from the skill tree, it unlocks at level 10
Then in the Skills section, look for Dark Cauldron, put it in the panel and hold down the key on which you put it
A bonfire should appear for him, one log is needed
After you come up to him and press Z, then Open, you throw in meat and vegetables, then you go out again, press Z and Cook
Look for the clothes of a prostitute in a blue store at night or go to the street of fanaries
I understand quite well thanks a lot.
There are several quest lines. All of them giving you some information about the world and distress around, so we can assume that in the time main quest would be different but at this point of the game you need to accumulate much money as possible to buy you ticket out of the island. Check out port for more info.

Black Cauldron trait. Sometimes there would be event with refugee camp which actually has black caudron already, but it is very rare and if you playing in hell mode your food most likely will be spoiled.

I would say just play the game. You would find them sooner or later.
thanks to you as well I didnt realize that the black cauldron ability is the alchemy trait. Thanks a bunch bois

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It took me a bit, but I'm finally getting the hang of the game and am starting to enjoy it. My only gripe is that there's a lot you have to learn that the game doesn't really cover. Like the first thing I noticed is that we have a hunger bar, but what I didn't know was that you aren't really in danger of starving off the bat. Running out of stamina, however, is a death sentence, and getting hit and sprinting both eat stamina. It took me many restarts to realize that her crawling is a consequence of negative stamina, and not a status condition from an attack. I also didn't realize that resting doesn't pass time and topping off stam/health was actually encouraged. Once I realized these things, the game got a lot easier.
Also, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how the rock throwing thing was supposed to go. I ended up sprinting like hell the first time and using the pitchfork method the second time. Toss me a few rock throwing tips?

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
Also, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how the rock throwing thing was supposed to go. I ended up sprinting like hell the first time and using the pitchfork method the second time. Toss me a few rock throwing tips?
ok so you need to go to the skills menu and you will seein the side bar it will list all your skills. You start with 8 abilitys from the start and throwing is one of them you just need to find it in the side bar and hit z then assign it one of 8 keys: asdfqwer. I usually have attack, power attack, and defense as asd respectively, throwing as f, rest as r. TLDR: go to skills in escape menu, find throwing, hit z then f. also when you throw hold f.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It took me a little while to figure out how to stop braining myself with rocks.
Hold the Throw button (assuming it's been assigned) aim where you want it to go and then release when ready.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
ok so you need to go to the skills menu and you will seein the side bar it will list all your skills. You start with 8 abilitys from the start and throwing is one of them you just need to find it in the side bar and hit z then assign it one of 8 keys: asdfqwer. I usually have attack, power attack, and defense as asd respectively, throwing as f, rest as r. TLDR: go to skills in escape menu, find throwing, hit z then f. also when you throw hold f.
Hold the Throw button (assuming it's been assigned) aim where you want it to go and then release when ready.
Oh, I knew how to throw the rocks, I just couldn't get the goblins to go for them. Like the rocks would only land 3 spaces or so away from me. I tried throwing the rock behind the wooden structure, but none went for it. But when I tried to get closer to the cupboard, one of them would aggro me before I could even get the rock in my hand. I can't imagine how I was supposed to distract them with the rock.

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
Oh, I knew how to throw the rocks, I just couldn't get the goblins to go for them. Like the rocks would only land 3 spaces or so away from me. I tried throwing the rock behind the wooden structure, but none went for it. But when I tried to get closer to the cupboard, one of them would aggro me before I could even get the rock in my hand. I can't imagine how I was supposed to distract them with the rock.
Shit mah bad b. What I did to kill the goblins was this:
1. Get ones attention
2. Lure him away
3. Kill him
4. Eat and rest (DONT sleep they can rape you)
5. repeat
for the middle goblin(the on furthest away and facing the west wall from the campfire) you can simply run down to farthest tile away from him in his line of sight. For the bottom goblin you can do the same. The last goblin you rush.

the rock throwing is broken. It works in the clear the beggars quest but I havent used it much.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
1. Get ones attention
2. Lure him away
3. Kill him
5. repeat
for the middle goblin(the on furthest away and facing the west wall from the campfire) you can simply run down to farthest tile away from him in his line of sight. For the bottom goblin you can do the same. The last goblin you rush.

the rock throwing is broken. It works in the clear the beggars quest but I havent used it much.
Ah, no wonder. I thought I was doing it wrong the entire time. I noticed that if you use the rock throwing skill, it turns off sneak, so I just took it off to make my life easier. It's also frustrating when I accidentally hit space and brain myself, as Squark put it, because there's no conceivable way to cancel the action.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah, that is one I would really like to be corrected.. I still keep doing that to this day. It is in my section in the wish/enhance-list of sorts in my signature under "Self harm:" section. I bring up more examples and a possible solution to most of them.
1. Get ones attention
2. Lure him away
3. Kill him
5. repeat

You can also just run down, pick up the sword and then stay to the right with the wall to your back and kill them all in one go. The trick is to put 1 point to "tough", 3 points to "scout" and one to "combat" just before. Or some variation of that.
Also, the rock throwing is ESSENTIAL if you can master it. It is a bit bugged when doing the tutorial quest.. It's laggy for some reason. But it is the only place it is like that.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
why does this message show up every time I try to buy I'm mods This order is not eligible for PayPal payment because it includes R-18 items. from the side but I'm older than 18?
What are you on about?

simon jacobsen

Oct 21, 2018
I am in on this website and suddenly I get this message from PayPal not eligible for PayPal payment because it includes R-18 items. from the side

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
What has that got to do with LonaRPG?? Seems like you are posting in the wrong area. Post in general/off-topic. And delete this.
Edit: Isn't that mods for that game hazumi and pregnation?? Try post there instead..

Last edited:

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Does anyone know how Sex Attack is calculated? I can see increasing my Constitution will increase my MAX sex attack, but how is the base dmg determined? Is it based off of sexy?

Any info is appreciated. Cheers =)

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone know how Sex Attack is calculated? I can see increasing my Constitution will increase my MAX sex attack, but how is the base dmg determined? Is it based off of sexy?

Any info is appreciated. Cheers =)
Judging by latest text files I saw somewhere it is based on CON and will in the next release be based on COM as well. Don't know if sexy stat does anything with damage.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eugene67

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
wall of text
Yes. It is David Born. You may want to click the top link in my signature to get some ideas on more quests. My tip though is to only do so when stuck. And the sham isn't a sham since you need to progress with some quests until you'll get invited to the Golden Bar Club. So, no need to pay for that paper. Do the quests and story will progress.

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
Yes. It is David Born. You may want to click the top link in my signature to get some ideas on more quests. My tip though is to only do so when stuck. And the sham isn't a sham since you need to progress with some quests until you'll get invited to the Golden Bar Club. So, no need to pay for that paper. Do the quests and story will progress.
I didnt even notice the signature, thanks for pointing it out. Super useful shtuff. But the paper at least is a sham since you get access to it later on. Deleted the wall lmao

Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes