CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I'll put this one to the vote then.
Would people prefer I upload 0.4.5.1, then 0.4.5.2 then 0.4.5.3 and then 0.4.5.4 or would you prefer I just straight upload to 0.4.5.4 on (thinks; it got released two days ago) Thursday?
There'd be no point to my uploading 0.4.5.3 as it got superseded by 0.4.5.4 two hours later.
What I can say is that this will not happen with the next update. "One full week" will return at that point barring any unforeseen circumstances.

I've thought of a way to avoid thread spam.
Somebody makes a post for straight to 0.4.5.4 and someone else makes a point for Incremental updates.
Throw likes on the one you favour. I'll check the results on Tuesday evening when I get home.
Well either you release what you said you would. That means 0.4.5.1 tomorrow night (Monday 19:37 UTC (I counted one day wrong when I said Tuesday)) and we can live with the bugs until 0.4.5.4 on Friday 07:36 UTC. Or you just do 0.4.5.4 right away on Monday 19:37 UTC.

Imo you should counting days since update which provided content not bug fixes. Since bug fixes not exactly “game update”.
As for how exactly upload updates I voting for straight to the last version with all bug fixes and new content.
Option 2 then. I agree.

On the subject of bugs, I was out grinding in the rain forests and I found a something funny: Stamina herbs would spawn on top of blueberries. When I would hit z, Id get the blueberry and the stamina herb. Not HUGE game breaking bug, and if it were to carry on to the full version, I dont think anyone would shit themselves, as picking the stamina herb and the blueberry only costs 3 stamina so its a beneficial bug. Hell maybe it isnt a bug, maybe its intentional. Wondering if anyone else saw this happen?

also CaiNanE how did you get those cool clothes? I know that I can get them from the rpgsave editor but I didnt see them anywhere in the item id table?
That is not a bug. Its a feature mimicking mother nature. Sometimes plants do grow ontop of one another : )

I got my clothes from a non disclosed source that I am not at liberty to reveal. But you will get them too in a very near future. With our without complementing bugs. We'll just have to pray to the saints.

Last edited:

Tansoku

Apr 26, 2018
Personally I would prefer to go by content updates, unless there is a major game or quest breaking bug that needed a hotfix.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
When wearing the new clothes a pixel is blinking when moving next to lona.
Edit: Sorry! It is not the clothes! It is the Halberd! So sorry for the confusion! I can't believe I never noticed it before.
View attachment 891517
It is also displaying a stuck pixel in the equipment window:
halberd.png
Visible here when switching to whip:
halberd_.png
It's not much to fuss about. A single stupid pixel. But since I made a false bugreport I had to correct that.
Again, sorry for that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh, curiosity and interest is increasing...
Dark, hopefully not that many "happy endings"?
I guess I'll try this one again!!!

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hahaha! Okay fair enough.
Look at the pixel art for animation and sprites for face.. And if pixels wont get you off I concur with Miumean! ; )
Huh, curiosity and interest is increasing...
Dark, hopefully not that many "happy endings"?
I guess I'll try this one again!!!
There is so far only one happy ending.. If you mean ending ending. For everything else, not so much. If you don't choose nymph trait.. Then the tables turn so to speak.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting eccma either through or through his !

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
So, new in this release are the clothes as seen in Squarks post. When you wear them though be aware that if they get pulled off in combat, they will disappear after an error message. That is not so common so most of you should be fine.

I have made some fixes since 0.4.5.0. I can't remember them all, and I stopped recording those a long time ago.
Plus I finally feel okay with my MTLs of TagMapNoerArena.txt, TagMapNoerArenaB1.txt, TagMapNoerRing.txt, and TagMapNoerDockC1.txt.

Happy hunting! Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation

If you want to support EccmA417 in this endeavour of his:

Last edited:

Tansoku

Apr 26, 2018
-*fixed, STA cost to DIRT trans rate now nerfed 50%.(test)
Does this mean dirt gain was calculated by stamina use, or that stamina use has a passive increase from dirt?
I never noticed a difference, but I tend to stay out in the wild for long patches with little access to water.

Tansoku

Apr 26, 2018
The images are all layered, so unless someone compiles them and creates a CG pack there's no way to really see them outside the game.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Does this mean dirt gain was calculated by stamina use, or that stamina use has a passive increase from dirt?
I never noticed a difference, but I tend to stay out in the wild for long patches with little access to water.
I think it means dirt is calculated by STA usage. Which explains why she gets caked in mud after one masturbation session. So, nerfed 50% should mean she will get half as dirty for the same STA usage. Or in other words. It should take twice as long to get as dirty as before. Math isn't my strong suit though.. : ) 50% out of ten is five. But how it calculates in game I am not as sure of.

cozyboy

Aug 24, 2019
I really wanna give this game a try but for whatever reason the inputs are all wacky and have a mind of their own..
a video of the spooky event:
if someone knows what to do about this, lemme know!

• Haha
Reactions: Kokabeto

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Unplug that possessed thing.. For me it looks like (from a keyboard user) that shift and ctrl are pressed at the same time since the text just scrolls away and Lona does her pose. Try resetting controller stuff to default and what not. Or try playing with keyboard.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes