cozyboy

Aug 24, 2019
  • Unplug that possessed thing..
  • Try resetting controller stuff to default and what not.
  • Try playing with keyboard.
I've been attempting to play with default settings & keyboard. Unplugging the keyboard and attempting to play gives the same results. I use everything here to play other games (even specifically RPGmaker games) and no issues, I've even grabbed an older version and got the same thing. (ver 0.4.3.5) :unsure:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I revisit the goblin/orkind cave everyday and rescuing 2 - 3 girls + one good random loot in the chest...
Rescuing the girls gives like massive boost to exp or something + copper coins...
Am I cheesing the game by doing this?

BONUS:
Translations plz...
1604988958444.png

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I revisit the goblin/orkind cave everyday and rescuing 2 girls + one good random loot in the chest...
Rescuing 2 girls gives like massive boost to exp or something + copper coins...
I would say not much. I mean since there are arena in the game there’s easier way to earn copper coins and have access to the chests with random loot. Also I gues you are still in earlier stage of the game with danger level not that high so have fun while you can.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I revisit the goblin/orkind cave everyday and rescuing 2 girls + one good random loot in the chest...
Rescuing 2 girls gives like massive boost to exp or something + copper coins...

BONUS:
Translations plz...
View attachment 893179
How have you missed all my posts linking to the english merged translation zip? Or my signature? It's the first post after Squarks link to 0.4.5.1. You just have to go back one page to find it all.

• Haha
Reactions: EarthsFly

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Is there a way to decrease or remove the darkness in caves etc, i know its for immersion but i just want to see stuff from time to time...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a way to decrease or remove the darkness in caves etc, i know its for immersion but i just want to see stuff from time to time...
Just the lantern and any other light sources (wall torches, jar candles, campfires) placed as static objects.

cozyboy

Aug 24, 2019
Update on poltergeist input: after a fresh boot this morning the problem is gone. I managed to replicate the problem by slowly opening programs, the culprit is the LoL client (weird..). but hey, I get to try this game out now! ʅ( ‾◡◝)ʃ

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How have you missed all my posts linking to the english merged translation zip? Or my signature? It's the first post after Squarks link to 0.4.5.1. You just have to go back one page to find it all.
Just like some cats, I am definitely lazy!!!
I will now restart my save from scratch as punishment...
So long, my Level 42, no-prostitution-save!!!

Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Eccma just released 0.4.5.5, which he's titled "STOPPPP CRASHINGGGG" :ROFLMAO:

Basically, here's what's been fixed:

-*fixed, holding CRTL+ALT+SHIFT will X2 game speed.
-*fixed, NoerBackStreet : GangMember loaned repayment bugged.
-*fixed, NoerRing : sometime crash when enter at night.
-*fixed, OrkindSlaver and all other NPC with STA regen skills will recover his CharSetIndex to default when sta >0.

Seems that CaiNanE's merged English translation will still work just fine.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yes, you increase your SCU.
SCU 8:
woodson_cabin_8_SCU.png
SCU 11:
woodson_cabin_11_SCU.png
Just like some cats, I am definitely lazy!!!
I will now restart my save from scratch as punishment...
So long, my Level 42, no-prostitution-save!!!
: ) You don't need to restart a build if you overwrite the old textfiles. But, if you mean that this time you want to know what is gong on, go for it : ) It is actually fun to begin anew and discover how easy things are compared to the first run.
Eccma just released 0.4.5.5, which he's titled "STOPPPP CRASHINGGGG" :ROFLMAO:

Basically, here's what's been fixed:

-*fixed, holding CRTL+ALT+SHIFT will X2 game speed.
-*fixed, NoerBackStreet : GangMember loaned repayment bugged.
-*fixed, NoerRing : sometime crash when enter at night.
-*fixed, OrkindSlaver and all other NPC with STA regen skills will recover his CharSetIndex to default when sta >0.

Seems that CaiNanE's merged English translation will still work just fine.
Well, yeah, the crashes around the ring (square) is pretty plentiful. It's a gamble (haha) entering. Great that my merged translation will work for you...

Reactions: eugene67

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Oh i knew that scu increase field of view in dark places but i didnt know it makes everything more bright, is it only from 10+ scu?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Technically, it's a guess. Nothing new's been added, so I thought...
I checked the files. I suspect game will break some if you try to loan money. He did some work with TagMapNoerBackStreet.txt.
" -*fixed, NoerBackStreet : GangMember loaned repayment bugged."
And he fixed the CompElise.txt when exiting the temple which I mentioned in my bugreport some page back. Otherwise you should be good. If you don't try and do CompAdam.txt. It is borked. I am working on it now as well as on TagMapBanditCamp1.txt. More on that later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I checked the files. I suspect game will break some if you try to loan money. He did some work with TagMapNoerBackStreet.txt.
" -*fixed, NoerBackStreet : GangMember loaned repayment bugged."
And he fixed the CompElise.txt when exiting the temple which I mentioned in my bugreport some page back. Otherwise you should be good. If you don't try and do CompAdam.txt. It is borked. I am working on it now as well as on TagMapBanditCamp1.txt. More on that later.
Ah. Okay, thanks for filling in my blanks.

Something to watch out for when 0.4.5.5 lands:
The title bar and development build number both show 0.4.5.4. It's very very small so I don't think he'll fix that up. No sense making a whole new build just for two lines of text that most people won't notice or care about. In any case, this is more so to assuage people's fear come Tuesday night and to stop "HALP IS WRONG VERSION" posts.

EDIT: Accuracy failure.

Last edited:

Doujinator

Jul 9, 2019
How much scat content is there? Not my cup of tea, but the game looks interesting, so if there is not too much I'll play...

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Okay, so I have been sitting all day now fixing things. Let me start with the bandit hideout:
DB_01.png
DB_02.png
This error was caused by a single missing "line feed/carriage return" (enter) at the end of line 92 and a missing comma between choices on line 95 (right panel, not left since it is missing line 93). Can be seen in this pic:
davidborn_diff_bugfix.png
Then I saw the MTL here which made no sense:
DB_03.png
So I ended up correcting the first one and polish the MTL on the second one. I think stuff will make more sense now. If you ever end up at the bandit hideout of course..

Then I noticed that sometimes "\narr" is bugged. Like say for example: "\prh\narr Boss Mama left...", which is accurate but at many places "\narr" is connected with the remaining text. Like for example: "\prh\narrBoss Mama left...", what happen then is that "Boss" will disappear from the output. So, I went through all 92 *.txt files and corrected those as well. So no more missing words from narration lines. Doing this I ended up correcting other things as well.

I also did some tavern work:
missing_text.png
I don't know why those windows are not scrollable with arrow down or PgDn.. There are some other places too if I remember correctly..

Edit: found something more... *Somtimes* text will appear vertical like so:
vert_hori.png
which is corrected by inserting a single space:
Stop! Who are you? \optB[Cancel,Enter,Sneak<r=HiddenOPT1>,Bluff<r=HiddenOPT2>] instead of:
Stop! Who are you?\optB[Cancel,Enter,Sneak<r=HiddenOPT1>,Bluff<r=HiddenOPT2>]
Funny thing is that there are many places where text is connected with \opt but does not casue vertical text. Ugh... So, I think I will just leave it be. I am done with going through 92 text files for today. But if you do see any vertical text anywhere, let me know.

Okay so, let me know if you find any bugs as described in the Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation post.
And happy hunting.

Last edited:

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
So i've been wondering, in ZedTeds guide it stated that you can get work in golden bar, but what the requirements for it, apart from having prostitute trait?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
So i've been wondering, in ZedTeds guide it stated that you can get work in golden bar, but what the requirements for it, apart from having prostitute trait?
\m[confused]\c[4]Waiter:\c[0] Welcome to the Golden Bar Club, can I help you? \optB[No thanks,Barter,Sell breast milk.<r=HiddenOPT0>,Work<r=HiddenOPT1>]

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes