triped

Jul 30, 2020
It would greatly help if no one pays attention to those people. They will shout, they will cry, they might even hurt themselves if no one wants to see anything from them. =3
This game is not something that can be created by a happy healthy mind. In reality, we should be thanking the assholes. Eccma's mind is like sausage, What goes in to making it is not pretty, but the products from it, like hot dogs, are great (even if they can give you colon cancer).

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
can someone help the money always reset to 0 after i sleep or leave the tavern im new to this game, also is their any guide in this game?
When selling stuff you get TRADE POINTS, they are used for trading but they aren't real money. You have to use them to buy COINS or other items, which can then be sold whenever you want for more trade points, repeating the cycle.

Basically you should spend all the trade points you get before you exit the map because otherwise you're just wasting them.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone happen to know where the "fancier" weapon effects are actually coded? The "skill" JSON for e.g. the Saint's Relic and the Musket don't contain any effect data and searching for the unique-sounding "summon" strings doesn't yield any interesting results (using Notepad++ "Find in Files" which does seem to work for .rb scripts)

And is there a somewhat reasonable way of using ModScripts .rb to reroute JSON lookups to a different file path? Basically to supply edited JSON files externally instead of overwriting the unpacked vanilla versions directly?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I love this game. But I wished there was more cosmetic customization options like being able to get different types of tattoos and piercings. Also piercings that doesn't cause debuffs.

darkprizm

Oct 14, 2018
Art of cheating?
Typing the codes over and over is lame. Saving, editing, and loading is a pain. Here's a modified modscript that puts the things in the Summon Menu mod that was posted. Or just hit F6 to get 99999 money, F7 to heal a wound, or F8 to heal HP, stamina, and food.

I haven't read 251 pages of this thread to know if it interferes with anything. The inputs are easy to edit if it does.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Typing the codes over and over is lame. Saving, editing, and loading is a pain. Here's a modified modscript that puts the things in the Summon Menu mod that was posted. Or just hit F6 to get 99999 money, F7 to heal a wound, or F8 to heal HP, stamina, and food.

I haven't read 251 pages of this thread to know if it interferes with anything. The inputs are easy to edit if it does.
oh nice... thanks.. finally i dont need typing everytime i replay this game

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
New traits? Oh nice are they gonna be in 4.6?

Also any advices for playing as mage? I get to fire staff and book and then its just running away from everyone while trying to boom them before my stamina runs out (Also i used to wound myself alot by the blast) .-.

Reactions: AsrielKumano

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
New traits? Oh nice are they gonna be in 4.6?

Also any advices for playing as mage? I get to fire staff and book and then its just running away from everyone while trying to boom them before my stamina runs out (Also i used to wound myself alot by the blast) .-.
Yeah, boost your WIS, SUR, and CON in that order to at least 15, then you can fill the other traits.. WIS is more important if you wan't to do more damage. Aim for the tile the enemy is going to, with the boom ball. Stack fire on enemies. Same thing there, aim for the tile they're going to and you will hit them. Small goblins will die after two or three stacks of fire. The other takes more. If you can keep distance use main weapon. Abort ongoing aim/ability with another ability if enemies wander off target (check my wish/enhance-list).

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes