Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
So from weapons that scale with wis there is only 2 books (water fire) 3 staffs (Fire water and bone one) and lantern? No more magic stuff?

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Oh, where do i get totem and third staff(Bone one) tho, i once got staff from girl i saved on the road but maybe there is another way?

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Its a lil late but ive always wanted to ask how do i poo? Im not into the scat fetish but its mostly the moon parasites.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018

Edit: found something more... *Somtimes* text will appear vertical like so:
View attachment 893940
which is corrected by inserting a single space:
Stop! Who are you? \optB[Cancel,Enter,Sneak<r=HiddenOPT1>,Bluff<r=HiddenOPT2>] instead of:
Stop! Who are you?\optB[Cancel,Enter,Sneak<r=HiddenOPT1>,Bluff<r=HiddenOPT2>]
Funny thing is that there are many places where text is connected with \opt but does not casue vertical text. Ugh... So, I think I will just leave it be. I am done with going through 92 text files for today.
Pfft, that was Tuesday, right? So, I just did what I didn't feel like doing then. I corrected around ~60+ *.txt files or so, eliminating any remaining vertical text, (hopefully). This image shows file differences between the old LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.1_ENG.zip from four days ago with the new one packed just a minute ago:
ENG_New.png
I also made that change I talked about before; correcting all variations of: forget it, it's okay, nothing, go back, enter hiding, disobey, and so on I forget them all, to simply: Cancel, Enter,Sneak,Bluff. and so on. So, choices will look more or less uniform now: Cancel,Enter,Barter,Prostitution,OPT,OPT. There are some places I left variations in, and also when the choices were in a dialouge, to not break immersion.

Oh, and rabbit cave and doom farm got fixes upstream. They were improved for sure, but they needed some additional editing and touching up.
I also edited and improved Adam and armory since those seemed like pure poetry at places.

SO, I have hardly tested any of this, since it is nearly impossible for one person. So, if you find any irregularities please inform me.

Happy hunting, all!

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I see the game is well developed. But will adult game characters be added? I hate Loli
Have you even played this game? There ARE adult characters in it.
After all, they're over 18 XD

But seriously, there's Grey Rat, Cecily, the adventuring hirelings, Boss Mama, Boss Mama's husband...
There's more adults than not in this game.
It's just that people like Lona and adore Cocona.

Reactions: Yukihirou and Lunen

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
I found the Arena to be partially translated, and I am a bit confused on how to use magic items, also I would like to know what kind of classes you can create, can I become a full succubus and kill enemies with sex? If so how?

Also don't know if it's just me but the combat sex mini game seems a bit hit or miss, I am unsure which animation corresponds with the button I need to press or how often I need to press. I find myself button mashing the button I think it is till I get a bad sound or good sound.

I don't mind the free roam in games but I am unsure as to if this game has a endgame or if it's still unfinished.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I found the Arena to be partially translated, and I am a bit confused on how to use magic items, also I would like to know what kind of classes you can create, can I become a full succubus and kill enemies with sex? If so how?

Also don't know if it's just me but the combat sex mini game seems a bit hit or miss, I am unsure which animation corresponds with the button I need to press or how often I need to press. I find myself button mashing the button I think it is till I get a bad sound or good sound.

I don't mind the free roam in games but I am unsure as to if this game has a endgame or if it's still unfinished.
Can you see my signature? Did you read the very informative hints and tips in the tutorial quest? Have you gone to the upper left stalls in the Burning Keg tavern? It's all there.

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
I have not gone to the upper left stalls ... I think, I'll give another round at the tutorial, perhaps I am just not understanding it correctly.

I have nothing but high praise for the game you are working on.

Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes