persons394

Nov 5, 2020
Its a lil late but ive always wanted to ask how do i poo? Im not into the scat fetish but its mostly the moon parasites.
You can get rid of parasites with one of the flowers you find in the wild. I forget the one but its not dragon root, white dragon herb, tung flower, the parasite flower, Its the fifth one I think.... Go to the central market and find the herb guy and buy one of each and see which one works.
Use the basic need skill.
I keep trying but lona tells me "this isnt a good time"

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
Can cocona free you if youre a slave?
To get out of slavery, you start by having your shackles removed by the blacksmith. Elise can remove the slavebrand.

Better to not become a slave tbh. Escaping captivity is pretty damn difficult.

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
I have been having little luck working out what I can do after I give myself to the fish people as a slave, I tried to endure it for as long as I can but in the end the seem to eventually kill me.

Is there a way to escape?

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry, I am trying to find out if there is a way to escape or finish the fish slave quest without dying.

I for one love the whole very hard and survival game mechanics, but I just don't want to waste time on a quest that has no way out other than death.

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
You actually can remove restraints yourself if you have enough stamina from "Basic needs".
Need about 100 stamina to unequip them without skills
and 78 and 15 in one of traits if "Use tools" wich is probably means "Use skills"

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Game is stupidly easy to "survive".

Easiest Method: Dance at the bar. Most of the time you get 6 coppers and can escape the rape with practice. Spend 3 coppers to sleep and repeat infinitely. If you do get raped, either visit Elise to heal your wounds, or if you don't want to risk meeting slavers, just sleep it off. You shouldn't get more than 2 wounds per gangrape, so just sleep twice. Done. Live forever.

How to make this easier? Go to the slums and sell your ID paper for 1 gold. Then borrow 4 gold. Then spend all of it on tavern room keys. Even if you sleep 100 times in a row you will still have money left over, and if you dance everynight you should be making a profit so that's still infinite surviving.

Bounty Hunters only come for you on the world map so by never leaving the Tavern you avoid them forever, until you jack up your level from dancing and can deal with them.

----

Another Easy Method: Get grabbed by the Church. They feed you and only rape you once every few days.

----

Another Method: Grab the Omnivore perk, and go into the goblin nest in the sewers. There is a lot of filth you can pickup and consume on the ground. Goblins are a joke to deal with, but if you still don't like it then grab cocona, DON'T go back to the tavern so that she stays with you forever, and just have her clear the nests 24/7 while you feast on their remains.

Cocona can't take care of the stronger mobs, like guards or outlaws, but that's fine. She'll distract them while you run to the edge of the map and end the combat.

----

Another method: Grab the Omnivore perk and just keep vomiting until you get that status condition that makes you vomit more. You actually make a profit in stamina every time you vomit if you reconsume said vomit, so by vomitting a lot due to that status condition, you'll survive forever.

----

I know it's disgusting, disturbing, etc. XD
I like this game because its a sandbox. I impose restrictions on myself and try to see if I can find a way to survive. Like staying at the church forever with max mods from Elise. Omnivore was the only way you can survive all of the stamina drain the mods force on you.
I've played this game since June something, and I have never tried even one of those approaches. But I guess that shows how divergent and open this game is in its mechanics. I usually do the followining no matter wich build I make:

Best thing that will make you food independent is to complete the sewer quest. Make sure you grab the sword. Collect the reward. Choose the first mission (STA herbs) and head to the market. Sell all your profit and stuff. Keep only clothes. Buy glasses and the sickle. You should just make that if you did sewer properly.

Now you can head to the east. Kill rabbits in the fields and have an endless supply of food in the rainforrest. Make boars kill eachother. Collect all the meat. when you inventory is full of meat and grass/herb you grab one piece of wood. Then save. Then try to get the refugee camp encounter just east of the town. This may take some tries. Then make 50+ meat packs using their caulddron and STA potions (save 4 herbs for Elise) and that will last you a very long time.

Last edited:

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah foraging and cooking are probably the best (least disgusting) ways to get cash/food, though you do need to be at least lvl 10 (I think) for the cooking skill.

Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
It would've made more sense if cooking pot was not a skill but a consumable item that we need to buy, like camping set or smthn.

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
A bit of a dum again, but I'm trying to get into editing the skin tones for Lona, how do I open and edit an .act file, do I need photoshop for it? I've tried some other graphic editing programs and notepad++ but it's not working.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
big ass pic

OMG !!!! The goblin fuck male npc :eek::eek::ROFLMAO:
这是哪里
Why are you weirdos taking photos of your screens? That's a total grandma move.
Yeah foraging and cooking are probably the best (least disgusting) ways to get cash/food, though you do need to be at least lvl 10 (I think) for the cooking skill.
Yeah, but with my tip above you don't need that skill. You borrow the cauldron in the random refugee encounter.
A bit of a dum again, but I'm trying to get into editing the skin tones for Lona, how do I open and edit an .act file, do I need photoshop for it? I've tried some other graphic editing programs and notepad++ but it's not working.
It puts the lotion in the basket. I mean you put the selected *.jsons from "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.1\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\unused .jsons\" and put it into the "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.1\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\" directory.
Dancing and getting raped levels you really quickly.
Everything gets you to level fast in the beginning. Bathe and materbathe, simple quests, or just killing boars. I am level 67 now. I need 87288 EXP to level 1 point. In the beginning 400 will do.

• Haha
Reactions: Adlai and Kokabeto

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Yeah, but with my tip above you don't need that skill. You borrow the cauldron in the random refugee encounter.
Damn that's pretty smart, even if it does rely on luck a bit too much for my taste.

Anyway, exactly how moddable is the game? Can people make their own characters and quests for example?

Vaeraine

Nov 27, 2019
My Lona is a brood lair being abused, I would love to save her but it's so dark I can't see a thing... Is there a trick to light up a dungeon just for long enough to escape?
Actually yes there is a way to gain light. If you add points into the stealth tree, you'll notice you gain a small bit of light around your character every few points or so. Doesn't illuminate the entire world in it's grandeur but only 2-3 tiles in each direction around Lona.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
It puts the lotion in the basket. I mean you put the selected *.jsons from "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.1\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\unused .jsons\" and put it into the "\LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.5.1\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\" directory.
Ah, so I dont do anything to the .act files themselves? I was indeed being the big dum then, I was trying to edit the .act instead of the .json!

Edit: I'm sorry, I still have no idea how to change the skin colours. Do I need to open the PaletteChanger.rb somewhere, is it ingame or? I really cant find where i do the actual color editing.

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Anyway, exactly how moddable is the game? Can people make their own characters and quests for example?
It's almost impossible to add anything truly new without using RPGMaker from what I can see. Not just "characters" and other interactables but also key intersections in skills are programmed as "Events" in an RPGMaker map rather than external scripts (even though the actual content of said events ends up being 99% custom script anyway).

Some things are explicit Ruby constants or JSON data such as skill costs and damage, others are spread all over the place and about as transparent as a solid brick wall. I still don't fully understand where and how a rapist actually decides which hole to penetrate after a week of code screening as the sex system seems to be built around optimising gang rapes where it needs to check which participants have sprites for which positions.

If you do have experience with RPGMaker and leave the core mechanics well enough alone you can probably churn out new basic map tiles or NPCs at a decent pace, but then your question would be more like "where are the HCG definitions set?" not "can you mod this?"

Reactions: Kokabeto
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes