hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
eccma417

Hey, there's a bug where Big Mama won't pay you for the work you've done. She says "Good job!" and you see the Trade amount floating up on the screen, but then you don't get it added to your total.

Savefile attached. Just go to her and you'll see the money being handed over - but you don't actually get it.
Where is the save file? I can´t find it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
when i start the game it's like a Ren'Py game on Autoskip. after dialogue, i can't move. pull up menu and cursor scrolls down menu until reset to top, repeats. can slow it down some by holding down up arrow. any idea what this bug is?

It also doesn't like me being on the Quit part of the Main Menu
What's your system runninig at? RM VXAce (I think that's what this uses) tends to lock the game at 30FPS. Anything over 60 seems to cause problems with speed. Especially at the time RMVXA was released, monitors very rarely could manage over 60.
If you can, try clamping your FPS through your graphics card's settings.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
General advice:
  • Save before any time you take a mission or enter an area. Dedicate like 2 or 3 saves for running a dungeon. I find that I die more to my own stupidity than anything else.
  • Take 3 points in scoutcraft to sneak and carry a set of "dirty" clothes (rags, underwear, apron, shawl). Wear them when you need to stealth and switch them out when you need to fight.
  • Carry a few health and stamina potions. Mainly stamina potions, for when you're taking hits too frequently to rest.

Quality of Life advice:
  • Alchemy, for EZ food. Bring a couple wooden clubs with you to cook the things you kill.
  • Hitchhiker's for EZ life. Helps you find the preacher more easily. Keeping the world difficulty down keeps out the real nasty enemies. You don't necessarily need to keep it at 0, but you don't wanna run into 5 orcs either.
  • Companions for EZ fights. Help them out by hitting enemies from behind to stun them. Don't accidentally take them into stealth missions.
  • Keep spare food, gear, and most of your money in the bank. Have spares set of dirty clothes for the times you decide to ditch your shitty 1 tp clothes for worthier loot.
Fabulous! I'll give that a try (and try to find that priest too, hadn't even known to look for him). Thank you very much :)

Reactions: Ferghus

MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
Hey is it possible to run this game on android? I have joiplay and when I try to run it, I get error messages that say:

ERROR: missing translation file Text/ /DataSkill.txt
Also DataState.txt
DataEquip.txt

Any help would be dope. Thanks

Huhuriu55

Jul 13, 2019
So, I was MTL'ing the {Penis Tribe} by myself since CaInAnE isn't back yet. but when I go in-game and test if it works I get the error in the image.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
So, I was MTL'ing the {Penis Tribe} by myself since CaInAnE isn't back yet. but when I go in-game and test if it works I get the error in the image.
That file's text works fine for me, but file itself doesn't... Maybe some invisible symbol ruining file.

EDIT: using Notepad++ I changed encoding from UTF-8 w BOM to UTF-8 and it now works.

Last edited:

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
That's an old post. The save file wouldn't work in current version anyway. The 'bug' has been fixed anyway. (Technically, it wasn't a bug so much as a display problem)
No, I want to edit my save but I can´t find the file. why I ask.

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
think i got a bug with the Cannon Repair quest. When I go to Noel to buy bug repellant and come back to the mine Lisa is not there.

Tried searching the thread but it doesnt seem anyone else has this problem?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
think i got a bug with the Cannon Repair quest. When I go to Noel to buy bug repellant and come back to the mine Lisa is not there.
I had this problem too, I think it was caused because I did something between leaving Lisa and getting back with the bug repellant, I believe it was picking up a new quest in the Noel guild. I reloaded and went straight to Noel and back and everything worked.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes