NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
I somehow managed to get myself into what looks like a dev area. Not sure how it happened, I was just trying to enter the burning keg but it brought me to the "arena lab". You can summon a bunch of monsters and have em fight. Pretty funny but gets kinda laggy. Can't seem to reproduce it when I go back to the save I had.
arena.jpg

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I somehow managed to get myself into what looks like a dev area. Not sure how it happened, I was just trying to enter the burning keg but it brought me to the "arena lab". You can summon a bunch of monsters and have em fight. Pretty funny but gets kinda laggy. Can't seem to reproduce it when I go back to the save I had.
View attachment 630325
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
more detial please? got save file?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
No pain, no gain.
Maybe pain for character, pain for player not so good.
Masterpiece of HRPG imo. If you have time to understand mechanics and combat system in this game, if you have patience to find stories behind (somewhere crazy) npc's, if you dare enought to fight against this World...
The characters are good. The world is also good.
Then you may find much more fun in your existance, moreover you may find that harcore of this game is like cherry on a cake, making it more attractive.
Gameplay makes many mistakes. Too many lewd options don't benefit player. Too many dynamics are repetitive.

Not difficult! Repetitive!!! Kill one monster, must rest 5-10x to kill next.... wastes 5 seconds PLAYER TIME x 10 = 1 minute of doing nothing like waiting for loading screen except more button pushing.
Not HARD! TEDIOUS!

Pregnancy easy to avoid, but SO PUNISHING to have! Many many fetish options EXCLUDED if player wants to WIN!
Player has to choose! Win! Or lewd! NO GOOD.

Whore build gives promise of avoiding this but NO! Many MANY quest areas block Juicing for no reason. Plus enemies STILL ATTACK during sex battles. NO GOOD.

Game rewards the coward. Play safe! Play slow! RISKS ARE ALWAYS BAD!
No weighing risk/reward! Just fear fear fear. Boring.

So many ways to win but all are "avoid 90% of game features", what kind of game punishes you for playing it?
Bad ones!

This game has SO MUCH potential, if developers can stop trying to punish players instead of punishing Lona.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I think the repeatable quest at the cemetery is too easy and actually safer than herb collection. You get 7 coins at the cost of buying a 250 tp broth for the adventurer who'll handle the undead for you while you do nothing. Zero risk, which can't be said about the herb collection quest where you risk more by traveling so much. Drunk mercenary can do the adventurer's job too, but it takes him more time to kill the undead.

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
more detial please? got save file?
From the first save file, I exited the map, went up, then left. Tried to enter the burning keg, it transported me to the place in second save file instead. As I said, I tried repeating it from the save and couldn't actually get it to happen again.

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
Isn't most sexual content skipped if you try to play the game with the goal of "winning" or being in character? Only "scenes" you run into is the scripted scenes.

Had to make a prostitute Lona to get some H content. Would be nice to have some willing h content on Lonas side that's not rape or prostitution I'd admit.

Reactions: RestIn

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
Oh my... Sorry if i offended you, but hey, thats my personal opinion about game :) Still think, that maybe it need some polishing in early game balance, but nothing else.

Not difficult! Repetitive!!! Kill one monster, must rest 5-10x to kill next.... wastes 5 seconds PLAYER TIME x 10 = 1 minute of doing nothing like waiting for loading screen except more button pushing.
Not HARD! TEDIOUS!
In mid-late game this isnt a problem, cause enemy when you kill it(literally one-shot) restore you stamina.

Pregnancy easy to avoid, but SO PUNISHING to have! Many many fetish options EXCLUDED if player wants to WIN!
Well, i'm agree, that this game like a real world. Try pregnancy in medival world yourself today! Wonderfull antisanitary, skilled plague doctors, total poverty and other entertainments awaits you!

So many ways to win but all are "avoid 90% of game features", what kind of game punishes you for playing it?
Bad ones!
Try EvE online XD

Play safe, be coward, steal, sneak, backstab. And DO NOT get caught. Get punised for exploration, get raped for missclick, get killed for carelessness. That's i call a game!

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
And, actually, it wouldn't be so bad if it were tamer. Not the gang-rape part, that's always horrific. but I'm at the point where the moment I get surrounded I just go back to main menu because getting caught isn't just a bad event. it's literally game over. But it takes longer. As in, if I've negative Stamina and no way to recover (because I used them all or whatever) and there's at least 1 guy around it's game over, I know it so why go through the whole rape scene, then enslavement scene, then the rape at the camp scene, then the passing out scene only to THEN press start and reload.

Seriously, how come every single roving band of bandits take slaves? isn't a gang-rape enough?
Even if you have no stamina you can go to the menu (if they haven't grabbed you yet) and down some stamina potions or herbs. You can then use 20 or 30 stamina to run away, so long as you're not completely surrounded. As long as you have some stamina or drinks to replenish it then there is some hope of escape.

If you've gotten into a situation that you want to "nope" out of, then hold alt, tab, and then click the little x button to close the game. Restart and reload. It's not ideal, but in games like Lona RPG and Violated Herione, you have to close the game to exit out of long sex scenes you don't want to see. That's just how it is.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
That's just how desu
I dont think people use potions much given the cash for effort balance is atm.
Game engines not allowing entering menu/loading a save during a scene is one of those truly insane things that shouldn't exist in current year.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Game engines not allowing entering menu/loading a save during a scene is one of those truly insane things that shouldn't exist in current year.
This is the fault of RPG maker. If you don't want the player to move during a cutscene then you have to disable player movement. This includes their ability to access the menu. Dialogue also disables the menu, and is another fault of RPG Maker. As I recall, most games will force you to exit out of dialogue scenes before you're allowed to access the menu.

One solution might be to give the player a "give up" option when Lona starts to get raped. This would skip the scene and exit to the menu, allowing players to quickly reload. It would relieve a lot of frustration on many players, and the option would barely be noticeable if you don't plan on using it (just keep pressing enter/z and you'll zoom right past it anyway).

change12345

Aug 8, 2017
I was wondering if the prostitution system will be buffed or not, Lona can only get around 500 to 800 trade points using vaginal service (with excelled vaginal experience) and cost A LOT of stamina to do so, Compare that to working as dancer which will give around 3000 to 4000 trade points with the same stamina consumed doing a single prostitution. This makes working as prostitute kinda worthless system besides just to getting some h-fun with not much benefit.

Some input from me was to maybe scale the gains from prostitution with her sexy stats and her sex experience [Example formula : ROUND((NPC base rate + (Sexy/100)) * Lona Sex Experience)] where Lona Sex Experience = 1(Inexperienced), 1.5(Experienced), 2(Excelled), 2.5(Master). This should make prostitution a more viable option to do to get some money.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Amazingly in-depth game, closest thing to my ideal hentai game I think I’ll ever see. One word of warning though: the bad endings are FUCKED. I’m not gonna spoil them but they killed my boner faster than a pack of wolves kill Lona. But even that’s something I have to praise the dev for.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Amazingly in-depth game, closest thing to my ideal hentai game I think I’ll ever see. One word of warning though: the bad endings are FUCKED. I’m not gonna spoil them but they killed my boner faster than a pack of wolves kill Lona. But even that’s something I have to praise the dev for.
Have you seen the cg that comes up when you find the merchant's daughter in the Orckind den? That cg straight up reminded me of the Goblin breeding den from the manga Re:Monster or Goblin Slayer but in a much more grotesque way.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Have you seen the cg that comes up when you find the merchant's daughter in the Orckind den? That cg straight up reminded me of the Goblin breeding den from the manga Re:Monster or Goblin Slayer but in a much more grotesque way.
Not yet. Ive been chewing on this game waiting for the translation to advance but if it’s anything like what happens after you give up to Orcs then yeah, it’s definitely the darkest “bad end” I’ve ever seen in a hentai game. Which again I’ll praise the dev for, since it has such an impact. Even if it is about as sexually arousing as the aftermath of a horrific airplane crash.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
I believe I've had enough. Either remove the "friendly fire" or give me an option to poison Alabama Jones' soup so that he may fucking choke on it, the bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: MetalGarurumonX

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
Gameplay makes many mistakes. Too many lewd options don't benefit player. Too many dynamics are repetitive.

Not HARD! TEDIOUS!

Whore build gives promise of avoiding this but NO! Many MANY quest areas block Juicing for no reason. Plus enemies STILL ATTACK during sex battles. NO GOOD.

Game rewards the coward. Play safe! Play slow! RISKS ARE ALWAYS BAD!
No weighing risk/reward! Just fear fear fear. Boring.

Bad ones!

This game has SO MUCH potential, if developers can stop trying to punish players instead of punishing Lona.
Yeah, i think sex scenes or lewd scene should be "reward-based" rather than "Option-based"

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
every time Lona gives birth the baby just leaves like it had something better to do. how do I keep babies so I can sell them?

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
eccma417, If I may make a "quality of life" suggestion.

Allow full scene skipping. I actually want to grind out something like the abomination cave but the scenes take forever to wait through even while holding CTRL to speed up texts. I seen the scenes 50 times, I don't need to keep seeing them over and over becuaes I need to go through 3-4 cycles before I can attempt another escape. Jsut something to help not be so "grindy" rather than the only option being to restart. Least that give you a little hope to beat your way out if you get enough levels.

I think if you manage to survive that, you earned your level 35 stats.

Reactions: Dargadon

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Is it possible for somebody to upload saves b4 all major sex scenes? I rlly fail at playing this legitimately LOL

Reactions: stever

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
every time Lona gives birth the baby just leaves like it had something better to do. how do I keep babies so I can sell them?
Make sure Lona has at least 15 milk per baby (breast number should be 90 or less if you have 2 babies).
It's not too difficult to ensure. Just don't milk her titties so much. That's the only reason Lona's babies ever left in my game.

I believe I've had enough. Either remove the "friendly fire" or give me an option to poison Alabama Jones' soup so that he may fucking choke on it, the bastard.
He would just respawn. Even if he got his balls bit off he would regrow them as soon as you leave the area.
Does kinda make you want a trait called "Sharp Teeth"... might be messy, and not good for Lona's morality, but she would always have something to eat. x]
And she could bite it off, run, and then fry it up later.

I'm not kidding. All the guys in this game deserve to have a penis eater on the loose. xD

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes