beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
Hitboxes in this game are infuriating as melee when enemies move away from you. If feels like the second they start moving to another tile they are, by the games standards on that tile. Even if visually they are still on their old tile. I have so many cases of swinging my weapon at an enemies face but not hitting them cause they're moving. Or swinging at an empty tile but hitting the enemy cause they are moving to it.

Hitbox is really visually confusing.

maybe ill check it again if it gets a bigger "blacklist"
To be fair if you give it a bigger blacklist you're basically blacklisting everything that makes it remotely H.

@foofoo3344
You do know there is an edit post function and you can just add in quotes into one post instead of making 3 for no good reason?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Somebody said it takes 80 days for the full term, haven't gone through it myself. The morning sickness needs to be nerfed before I'll do it, right now it's just insanity.
I agree the frequency of morning sickness is ridiculous

yes I went to Ellie check then she said
"I cant see what race it is , looking forward to it!" that mean Loan got pregnant or not I am kinda confusing.... I keep Loan get cum inside everyday :/
Elise is actually a boy and for the moment, he always says, "I can't see what race it is"

Hitboxes in this game are infuriating as melee when enemies move away from you. If feels like the second they start moving to another tile they are, by the games standards on that tile. Even if visually they are still on their old tile. I have so many cases of swinging my weapon at an enemies face but not hitting them cause they're moving. Or swinging at an empty tile but hitting the enemy cause they are moving to it.

Hitbox is really visually confusing.

To be fair if you give it a bigger blacklist you're basically blacklisting everything that makes it remotely H.

@foofoo3344
You do know there is an edit post function and you can just add in quotes into one post instead of making 3 for no good reason?
Sorry I don't know how to add multiple quotes. :p

Reactions: maankamara

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Elise actually pretty sick motherfucker (in some ways he is literally motherfucker), I mean he is much worse than you think about him in the beginning . If you have not already done so, go kill this guy and see what happens in his room. You are for the treat. But save before that, you are still need him for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Diemen

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hitbox: there are 4 more sample, each one got its own issue. so i decide to roll back to default after 0.3.1
encounter: i decided to rebuild it now. probably release a new ver after its done.
magic: "magic sux" in my todo list for half year already."find some good logic to buff magic, magic are shit(need more weapons, need low tier weapon)" but.... dont have time to handle.
maybe some firearm or wand or steam tech weapon(by lisa)? Dmg based on wisdom. and able to use without trait.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Elise actually pretty sick motherfucker (in some ways he is literally motherfucker), I mean he is much worse than you think about him in the beginning . If you have not already done so, go kill this guy and see what happens in his room. You are for the treat. But save before that, you are still need him for the rest of the game.
Well, he didn't fuck his mother, though. He just killed her.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Hitbox: there are 4 more sample, each one got its own issue. so i decide to roll back to default after 0.3.1
encounter: i decided to rebuild it now. probably release a new ver after its done.
magic: "magic sux" in my todo list for half year already."find some good logic to buff magic, magic are shit(need more weapons, need low tier weapon)" but.... dont have time to handle.
maybe some firearm or wand or steam tech weapon(by lisa)? Dmg based on wisdom. and able to use without trait.
How about the enemies being way too fast. Apart from crawling enemies and the undead, everybody seems to move faster than Lona's maximum possible speed (even with 99 stats).

smoothie76

May 17, 2018
Hi Dev ! actually add more quest or content in next update too ?
Like Npc requirement from lona not killing or harvest thing ? just deliver herb or drug to npc but this dude requirement sexual from lona if her need more reward or something benefit ,more straight of quest

in fact if we not count of combat and survival of exigency , grinding this game too short

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
So the blue potions cause permanent incontinence that is unaffected by the content toggle after a certain number of uses (about 50, I think). Why am I not fucking surprised?

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hi Dev ! actually add more quest or content about Npc requirement from lona in next update too ?
next one still a fix balance tier release.

i was focus on a new quest it yesterday.....
but now i have to focus on encounter fix, i think this is more important than story and quest.
sexual quest : :unsure:
new follower : yeap, will add more.

Reactions: maankamara

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
he masturbates on newborns in banks... sick bastard

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
I accidentally jumped into the "arena", but after restarting the game the location disappeared and I could no longer enter this location

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
I may actually have an idea for you.
How about mind control? Taking over mob with magic, or maybe resurrecting or summoning mobs with something like necromancy? While limiting the amount or the level of your mob with depending on your willpower. It could take off the punishment from pc considering already decreased speed and defense for mage builds.
Then you could go for some kind of succubi kind of control as well, while for example player still would be easy overrun but could actually drain or take control of their enemy while getting raped.

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry guys, asking again since I didn't get it clearly. How do I access to the Gallery that (perhaps) has H-animations and CGs? Even though I have completed save file, I can see only 6 unknown images when I go to the Oriental Commerce thingy. please let me know if there's condition to unlock the gallery.

nsfwgamerv

Aug 15, 2018
I have some suggestions for additional Skills/Traits

Jump skill : targeting a tile and lets you jump over it. this can make backstabbing easier. may have scoutcraft stat requirements

Sexy Dance : makes enemies around you horny. they will attempt to strip/rape/harass Lona instead of hitting her. may be nymphomaniac exclusive skill.

also maybe an evolution to personalities like: Tough > Tomboyish. Timid > Nerd/weird. Nymphomaniac > Dominatrix

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Are people really having that many problems with encounters? The "run away" option is terrible sure, but approach into immediate running away has pretty much worked every time for me. I guess having them start a bit further away (perhaps influenced by Lona's speed) can help if it's that big an issue.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
The real problem about encounters is the way your attacks get interrupted. Personally I would remove the automatic interrupt from damage. I would add a visible critical hit chance statistic. Each weapon would have their own critical rate, increased by scoutcraft. A critical hit would interrupt and it would add injury debuff or stun, very much like some hits already do. Main difference would be a visible critical hit chance stat and that only critical hits would interrupt. Maybe even add a perk that increases critical hit rate or critical hit damage. This way strong characters could still fight their way out when surrounded.

Reactions: Yukihirou

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
For fixing interrupts, I think a "poise" stat would work much better. Either as a flat percent or some diminishing value. It doesn't really make sense that a frail mage would be interrupted the same amount as a trained melee warrior. You could have it increase with either combat or constitution. This way, melee could get less screwed with their playstyle while still making getting surrounded and letting enemies get close to you bad for ranged/ambush playstyles. You could even implement some form of heavier armor that would increase poise but be really heavy.

Reactions: Yukihirou

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Are people really having that many problems with encounters? The "run away" option is terrible sure, but approach into immediate running away has pretty much worked every time for me. I guess having them start a bit further away (perhaps influenced by Lona's speed) can help if it's that big an issue.
It's only really in some maps like the marsh and such. There's no quick way to exit them, they're a bit like a maze. You'll also have fish people jumping all over you. The typical road map is pretty easy to get out of unless you accidentally run into the enemy group. The current mage build has like 3.8 (3.4 when sick from period) speed or something too, you run slower than even basic human mobs even without injuries.

Here's about the best case scenario for an ambush in the marsh:

Chugging stam pots, full wis build so I can do more than 1 damage to some mobs, almost got stun locked using the best counter to this kind of thing, one of my aoes missed, lmao. This was one of the only times I've ever survived. Usually get stun locked during that whole mess and my aoe misses a lot more. My last build where I tried spreading some points into other stuff, I was doing 1 damage there. As you can imagine, short of hundreds of stam pots and stupid luck, you'd be dead.

Also not sure if you can tell in the video, but I was trying to move after stunning enemies the whole time. Enemies will block you even if they appear in other spaces from moving, so you'll get trapped even with the aoe/stun spamming. Notice I don't move much at the start.

Basically it's complete luck that your aoe actually hits the enemies, it seems the more enemies around you the more likely that bug is to happen. Without the stun + chance of displacement you'll be stunlocked. I tried putting my back to a wall to prevent the enemies from completely surrounding me this time. If you start aoeing from where you start, you'll get fucked in my experience (Literally). I think that's why I survived, most the enemies were on one side of me except the dude that jumped behind me for a bit. Usually only had 2 of the fish men hitting me at any time instead of the usual 3-4.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes