Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Good and interesting game but I thing that without guro (human meet and others) or with option to disable guro it would be better for many people.

That's barely an issue, the game isn't that graphical in that regard and the human meat just looks like regular animal meat. Plus what little gore there is just pixels- well depends if you count how the Abominations look as gore. Again, it's optional to eat human/humanoid meat (it will make you sick anyways unless you choose to get the cannibal trait) but it will make it easier on finding food.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
The game is really good. And I love the fact that you don't need to use your body to progress. I've gathered 20 gold coins and I'm still a virgin.
I am level 75 now (started a new playthrough when 0.5.0.1 landed) and I have 47 Gold Coins and a full Golden whore outfit, all from looting the chest in the Orkind cave and rescuing girls. Oh, and virgin of course. Even though I have masturbated 100 times by now to maximize leftover STA when day cycle occurs.
Even saved the rat:
even_the_rat.png
Pretty hard to save all girls when world danger is above 50. This is at 65:
WD_at_65.png
Trying this with anything else then a shinobi stealth halberd/whip/dagger Lona would be close to impossible I think.
Hello, new player here. I just played the game and I stayed with the goblins for a very long time. Thought she was drinking cum for meal and then this can go on forever. But apparently it was not enough cum for a full meal. Is it possible to stay together with the goblins and still can go get food from time to time? Or better, have them get food for you.
It's funny, but I think you and I must be on the opposite end of play styles : ) You can eat rats and insects too. Only need to catch them. That takes 1 STA.
There's always some raw meats on animal's corpse every half-day, pick cannibal trait and you can even harvest from human corpses and dead girls too.
I have never eaten anything I havent harvested/killed and smoked myself. But this is the power of LonaRPG. You can play it and succeed in so totally different ways.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
That's barely an issue, the game isn't that graphical in that regard and the human meat just looks like regular animal meat. Plus what little gore there is just pixels- well depends if you count how the Abominations look as gore. Again, it's optional to eat human/humanoid meat (it will make you sick anyways unless you choose to get the cannibal trait) but it will make it easier on finding food.
I mean, I don't like it when girls get killed or eaten.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh
Dec 11, 2019
Alright so. The dev has taken off for a bit to relax. Won't be a game update for a bit. Sorry everyone. So his probably either been swatted by the Taiwan feds or his actually on vacation.

Dec 11, 2019
Search, second link

Disabling Urine Fetish in settings is a no? Well, then F10 and
$game_player.actor.actStat.set_stat_m("urinary_level",1,[2,3])

Mod file should do the trick, just hope it won't bug out anything:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Add a .rb file that modifies it to /ModScripts/.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't understand what seedbed level deduction is, small fact: there are 10 levels of that debuff (or is it buff?). If you still don't understand I suggest searching this topic for explanation how seedbed works to not get <=0 pregnancy time and crash game.
Or unpack game to get /Data/ folder.
Btw is there an rb file I can just download for the shorter pregnancy.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
What's this about? How does that work?
Any STA wasted are EXP not gained.

So, if I know the turn of day/night will occur next time I come out a cave/move a map tile and I have STA left, I always masturbate to gain that EXP and not waste the STA since that will be fully replinished anyway on my next map move since that will trigger the day/night cycle. If you have a full belly that is.
------------------
Edit: so as in my previous post I wanted feed back and made a survery. And so orkind/orc/goblin is done. I am doing the final on saints/saint now. What I'm still struggling a bit with is SeaWitch.

So, I saw that D_can3594 uploaded a brand spanking new JPN CompSeaWitch.txt; and I thought I could perhaps get some ideas. So I MTL:ed it... And enjoy the insanity that is MTL in it's glory:

Code:
Goddess of the Sea: Stop! Fucking humanity! How can I lose to humans?

Fisherman: Completed ...!
Fisherman: Ursula ...!
Fisherman: Ursula-like sea priest ...

Ursula: 嗚 ....
Fisherman: Killing ...!
Fisherman: Osamu Festival ...!

Ursula: Hunger ...
Fisherman: Hunger  ..  ..  ..
Fisherman: Nia ...! Ursula ... Ursula ... Possession ... Infinite catch ....!

Fisherman: Makai Ursula Impossible Dust ...
Fisherman: Death to death ...!
Ursula: 嗚 ...

Fisherman: How many ...? !!
Fisherman: Evil pieces ...!
Fisherman: Kill!
Ursula: No ..  .. etc ..  .. Food  ....

Raku 娜: 什麼 Voice? !!
Rona: Eh? !! What is this? !!
Rona: Why are you so dead ... fish?
? ?? ?? : I'm sorry ...
Rona: What ...?
? ?? ?? : I'm sorry ...
Rona: .....

Rona: Um ... I'm sorry ...
? ?? ?? : I'm hungry ...
Rona: Are you hungry?
Rona: Isn't there a lot of fish around here?
? ?? ?? : Male juice ... Male ....
Rona: You don't look like a normal merman, right? Maybe a legendary mermaid?
Rona: Can I make a wish?

Mermaid: Osuu ...
Rona: Hmm ...

Rona: Are you okay? You're hungry, right? I'm looking for vegetables and meat ...
Mermaid: I don't like ... I want a male ... I only have male juice to save ...
Rona: Why do you make such a strange request? are you sure?
Mermaid: Tanomu ... Please help me ....
Rona: Okay ...

Traveler: Do you know a foreign girl? I've had a lot of guys! Maybe it's fluffy or long-eared. Only the half-fisherman remains, and the half-fisherman girl must be amazing!
Traveler: Yes! Only a half-fisherman! I'm sure the half-fisherman girl must be a supermarket!
Rona: Um ...
Traveler: I'm looking forward to it! Have you heard of the mermaid legend? You know! I can't imagine how dangerous Gyomanko is.
Rona: Uncle .....
Traveler: I can't stand it! I'm gonna do it right now!
Rona: Actually, I found a mermaid, but it seems that I need help, so maybe it will be great ....
Traveler: What? !! It's wonderful! Where's! Take me!
Rona: Wait! Don't hurry!

Traveler:  Now .
Rona:  Hi!
Traveler: Take me to the mermaid as soon as possible! hurry up!
Traveler: Look at my crotch giant dragon cannon! I can't wait to shoot!
Traveler: Where! Where is the mermaid!

Rona: Um ... are you okay? I brought a man.
Mermaid: A little closer ... Bring me ... Come ... Smell ... Hurry ....
Rona: Okay.

Traveler: This .... Is this a mermaid? !!
Rona: Hmm? It is different?
Traveler: This is not just a mermaid! It's an octopus girl! !!

Traveler: Great! Look at my cock! It's getting so big!
Rona: Ahaha?
Traveler: Senkyu! This is the thank you!
Rona: Um ... Thank you?

Mermaid: Male ♥♥♥ Male ♥
Traveler: Wow ♥ I'm so impatient ♥ Immediately ...

Traveler: Oh ♥♥
Traveler: This announcer ♥ Yabbe ♥

Rona: Eh ...
Rona: Do you get caught in 10 seconds after meeting?
Rona: You shouldn't look at this, right?
narr: Rona I closed my ears because I thought I shouldn't look at it ...

Traveler: Ah ♥ Ikiso ♥ Iku ♥♥♥
Traveler: Fuha .. ♥ Tacomanko ♥ Great ♥
Mermaid: More ♥ Give me more ♥
Traveler: Wait a minute! The glans is sensitive now! Wait!
Traveler: What is my waist? Why are you moving on your own? Please wait!
Mermaid: More ♥ More ♥
Traveler: See you again! See you again! !! !!

Traveler: Ejaculation won't stop?
Traveler: No! Be squeezed!
Traveler: I was wrong! Let me go!

Rona: Is it over?
Rona: What? !! What happened? ?? Are you dead again? !!

Last edited:

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
It's there alright. In the patch released on the first of April.
View attachment 1151901
Just like promised.
So YOU CAN actually get a breast expansion as I wished the other day. That's cool. Does it change breast size on every CG or only in the world like on your screenshot ? Because I haven't found any picture of breasts in the game files. :unsure:

PS : Making some progress with sperm retexture. I'm trying not to make it too bright to keep a grimdark tone. What do you guys think ?

1245540.png

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes