Jupiterman

Feb 28, 2018
Hello, is there a way to change lonas personality via modding or cheats? I was playing with her being on slutty but it suddenly changed to normal. Is there a way to switch it back?

RandomRNaught

Apr 19, 2021
Hey all, trying play this game and spent a good bit trying to get the money together for a magic staff but I cant use it. Would I be correct to assume you need the book as well? I've been repeating the graveyard and the mine to save up coins for it.

elmekia

Mar 4, 2018
Hey all, trying play this game and spent a good bit trying to get the money together for a magic staff but I cant use it. Would I be correct to assume you need the book as well? I've been repeating the graveyard and the mine to save up coins for it.
check your traits at lvl 15 some trait allow you to use mana weapons , but if u choose it you cant select adv weapons and viceversa

edit:some trait lock anothers , tough and nympho trait lock mana weapon , not sure if timid too

Jupiterman

Feb 28, 2018
check your traits at lvl 15 some trait allow you to use mana weapons , but if u choose it you cant select adv weapons and viceversa

edit:some trait lock anothers , tough and nympho trait lock mana weapon , not sure if timid too
Thanks for the reply, I know that some traits lock you out. I choose the nymphomaniac as my first trait which turned her personality to nympho. I played for a bit with her on that personality and then I did the quest for the guy in the military town in the north, the one where you need to steal a piece of paper from the drill sergeant that is a reference to the movie full metal jacket. After I competed that quest and slept at the in she said her clothes got stolen and she wants them back and since then her personality went back to normal. I have no idea how this could have happened.

Edit: I found a solution via console commands so it is fine now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: elmekia and CaiNanE

RandomRNaught

Apr 19, 2021

Thanks. I tried out lightning and it ddefinitely needs companions to make work it seems.

Reactions: elmekia and Kenn224

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Hello there, havent played since like 0.4.5 ver, im curious about the teravisor optimization patch, since game doesnt come with it anymore, also to ask if there is much to add besides the stuff in the main page (cheats and english trans ). Loving the new main menu screen and song and the tutorial oh boy, really hyping about playing from zero with all the new stuff added! (doom save is kinda a pain in the ass tho).

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hello there, havent played since like 0.4.5 ver, im curious about the teravisor optimization patch, since game doesnt come with it anymore, also to ask if there is much to add besides the stuff in the main page (cheats and english trans ). Loving the new main menu screen and song and the tutorial oh boy, really hyping about playing from zero with all the new stuff added! (doom save is kinda a pain in the ass tho).
Welcome back jaruh! The optimization mod is built in. As are some other fixes. Yeah, do a fresh run! Lots of good new stuff. And all is translated.
Loving ur cum already mate, hope u end up fast so u can share it :KappaPride:
phrasingII.png

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Thanks to whom i wonder... still remember the old days were i needed to translate each important text with photos :HideThePain: and now everything is translated, is just so good!
And almost forgot how hard this game was, getting surprised by bandits can easily in a bad map and gg, luckily u can summon some monsters to distract everyone while u run :WeSmart:
Also, the fact hair dye was implemented really hype me a lot about what is coming!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes