Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Mind putting it on here instead as an attachment? I'm guessing it's just a very small packed ruby file.
All I see is:
View attachment 1161102
Sorry not sorry for using a browser that doesn't spy on me, Mega...

Soo, what you're saying is what....? I appreciate the lesson, really, I do, but it doesn't help me make a decision. I need to know what to put in here:

"\C[4]Ursula/Witch/God/Mermaid/OctopusGirl:\C[0] I am something now and another thing further on in the story, you just have to guess."

And looking at your answer I understand there are no genders over in Asian deities culture. That's fine. But, is it Evil God or Cthulhu? And what does that kanji look like? Since I try to translate stuff into a western germanic/anglo language I also need to use the right words for said language.

This single fucking text file is the worst thing of all the work I've done so far. Penis tribe is a breeze in comparison. Not that I ever fiinished it and used Huhuriu55's instead (thanks), but this.. This stupid CompSeawith.txt is such a headache for me... It makes me just want to walk away and never look back. But I am tired now and I need to eat smthng. Maybe that'll help.
Evil God or Cthulhu? The translation means Evil god (邪 xie 神 shen), no lovecraftian god mentioned.
Ursula/Witch/God/Mermaid/OctopusGirl? What I was trying to say is, both are fine. She is a sea witch that is deified by the fisherman, a kami, a spiritual entity. They are not exclusive, but you want to choose, I'd say sea goddess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaiNanE and Furabia

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Evil God or Cthulhu? The translation means Evil god (邪 xie 神 shen), no lovecraftian god mentioned.
Ursula/Witch/God/Mermaid/OctopusGirl? What I was trying to say is, both are fine. She is a sea witch that is deified by the fisherman, a kami, a spiritual entity. They are not exclusive, but you want to choose, I'd say sea goddess.
Thank you! Now I can finally do so work on my nemesis textfile. So, Evil God, and it's remnants.. Now it's starting to make some sense to me. Since I did TagMapFishCeramic.txt and TagMapFishBeach.txt and they were full of mentions of the remnants.. But I didn't understand who's remnants, or what it all meant. The pottery bro had a whole monolouge about it.

I need to do this sea god and saint stuff before I start with the new costal fortress stuff. Or else it will never be done.

Reactions: Ubtsha

sigzillaa

Apr 6, 2021
I just met the Sea Witch and after receiving "Saint's Relic" from the 'Justice' Death looking guy, I'm not sure what to do next. I went to the fortune teller's hideout and they were all there (Sea Witch, Death guy and Sea Witch) however after I spoke to them that night unsure as to what to do next.

I've looked across essentially the whole map so I'm kind of lost, maybe I need to wait a couple in-game days?

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
So having just started a magic run i am curious as to what the community thinks is the best magic type (Fire, water or lightning) While we are on the subject, is the lightning staff working properly? Lona just stands there charging it, but no bolt flies out.

sigzillaa

Apr 6, 2021
So having just started a magic run i am curious as to what the community thinks is the best magic type (Fire, water or lightning) While we are on the subject, is the lightning staff working properly? Lona just stands there charging it, but no bolt flies out.
I haven't used lightning since I currently don't have the new version of the game but I'd say water is definitely the best.

Reactions: Swiftyfrog

sigzillaa

Apr 6, 2021
I haven't really used the water staff not sure what it differs from the book but the book has an aoe attack which consumes 3 stamina and a tornado attack that lasts a while (you place it on the block you want it to activate on) and it consumes 4 stam

Reactions: Swiftyfrog

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
I haven't really used the water staff not sure what it differs from the book but the book has an aoe attack which consumes 3 stamina and a tornado attack that lasts a while (you place it on the block you want it to activate on) and it consumes 4 stam
Good to know. So i did some testing and the lightning staff is hot garbage IMO. It has some kinda of aoe circle around you that is supposed to deal damage. But it takes several seconds for the effect to start, and by then you are hit and stunned. Fire seems to be the higher stamina but bigger damage option. Also the fireballs have a chance for some splash damage. Idk about the book yet. Water is relatively lower damage, but also low stamina cost option. So those misses do not hurt as much. Not sure how that will work once i put some levels in wisdom.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Version 0.5.3.0.1 now it is the latest.)

Patch05301
4/24/2021 19:42

All users

-*Fixed Elise crash cause by 0530

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
sorry but i dont think so, no.
What's being asked is not what someone think. It is if it's possible to become another race, and the answer is yes.
Version 0.5.3.0.1 now it is the latest.)

Patch05301
4/24/2021 19:42

All users
Mega
-*Fixed Elise crash cause by 0530
Why do you keep reposting Squark's posts? He even uploaded the patch on here since he is fucking nice guy.

Edit: And also, the different mages are not equal on the same Lvl. You start with fire, which is the strongest on the same Lvl. It is for attacking. Water is for defense. Not attacking so much. And the whirl is replaced by fog stacked two tiles high. Tesla/electric stuff is for high Lvl mages. I think it could deal quite a lot of damage when WIS is 40 and up. But on the same level fire will always be the strongest.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry he wrote 0530, but he really uploaded 05301
I wrote "Patch for", not "Patch to".
This means it's a patch for 0.5.3.0 which brings it up to 0.5.3.0.1.
If you had looked at the quote in the message, eccma said that it fixes a mistake in 0.5.3.0.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
If you had looked at the quote in the message, eccma said that it fixes a mistake in 0.5.3.0.
Which one? 0.5.3.0.1, 0.5.3.0.2,or maybe 0.5.4.0. So I made a clarificationthat that the latest version of the game is 0.5.3.0.1.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes