SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.0
-*fixed, checkHoldCancel from "Z or X" to "Z or CTRL or SHIFT or ALT"
-*fixed, length issue when player try to steal in noerDock or NoerMarket houses.
-*fixed, AbominationHive and Tentacles: fix up skill usage logic.
-*fixed, ZombieRegPin,ZombieRegST SCU from 15 to 10.
-*fixed, CommonDungeonVictim: they dont listen lona's order because AI bug.
-*fixed, CompLisa.rb file missing.(by 0521)
-*fixed, Map transfer TradePoint reset from leave/enter map to leaves only.(keep ur TP after sub map transfer)
-*added, map: AbomHive3.
-*added, map: NorthFL.
-*added, map: NorthFL_Dock.
-*added, map: NorthFL_INN.
-*added, item: NoerTea. regen BabyHealth.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
From what site you got it? Give link please.
DUDE. NO. THERE WAS A TYRE FIRE HERE ALREADY OVER DAY 1 REPOSTS.
ONE WEEK DELAY REQUESTED BY DEVELOPER.

The changelog looks like it was lifted wholesale from his SubscribeStar account, the link to which is on page one as are the links to his Fanbox and DLSite accounts. Changelogs and update notices are fine, as far as I know. Just nobody post a link before the next seven days pass.

To any moderator: Can we get the one-week update delay on page one in the opening post please?

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
TagMapNorthFL.txt
TagMapNorthFL_Dock.txt
TagMapNorthFL_INN.txt
These files are missing from the ENG/JAP text folder preventing entry to the new Coastal Fortress. Switching to Chinese is a workaround.

Able to walk through this part of the wall in the inn
1619105357251.png

Also, I was kind of getting used to X for cancelling hold actions, not a fan of this change.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
TagMapNorthFL.txt
TagMapNorthFL_Dock.txt
TagMapNorthFL_INN.txt
These files are missing from the ENG/JAP text folder preventing entry to the new Coastal Fortress. Switching to Chinese is a workaround. Also, I was kind of getting used to X for cancelling hold actions, don't like this change.
Given it's considered a "fix", I guess it was unintended to function that way. Thanks for the heads-up on the missing files.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
ENG Patch 0.5.3.0 Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
It has no missing maps/textfiles, plus I made some fixes to old stuff. The Orkind/orc/goblin stuff is included in this fix. There are no orkinds, only Orkind with an uppercase. There are also orcs, one orc, goblin, and goblins. The Saint(s) stuff didn't make it yet since I need to do some brush up there. And Sea Witch is a confusing mess. My survery/poll I made didn't help as much as I wanted. But that can only be blamed on the creator of that survery/poll. The questions were stupid as fuck.

The new stuff needs some work, but as it is now it allows you to visit there and brush up on your Chinese if nothing else...
Okay, that's it for now. Thanks.

LourieParker

Feb 11, 2021
Hey guys. First of all, thank you so much for posting that game. I like it so much and decided to translate it to Russian. Now its WIP, I'm posting some screenshots. I did not contact the author yet. I'm making it for myself. What should I do when I'll finish it? Thanks.
Cant upload images seems due to being a new forum member. It's about 30% done already and I'm not stopping.
Well, it's done. But only for 4.9.4 and not yet tested for other versions. I'll do it later. Feel free to test my translation of the game, and better send me screenshots of any problems.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Well, it's done. But only for 4.9.4 and not yet tested for other versions. I'll do it later. Feel free to test my translation of the game, and better send me screenshots of any problems.
Hi, LourieParker! I looked over the previous version and I didn't spot any irregularities. Great Work! I forgot to get back to you about that..:oops: I can't imagine how many hours this must have taken. "A lot" is my best guess :HideThePain: Great job indeed.

Between 0.4.9.4 and 0.5.3.0 there are 68 identical files and 34 differences, and 8 new files. The 34 diffs are mostly minor fixes here and there (he changed some call/syntax functions) and some additional translations, plus everything in /Mail was translated.

Did you give it anymore thought about doing a PR on gitgud for all this work you put in? If you did an updated merge to 0.5.3.0 with the rest in english/chinese I think eccma would accept it. Perhpas he'd even gift you some figurines? :D

Edit: I see you already took care of /Mail. Great work.

Last edited:

Dragoniso

Feb 22, 2019
Guide keywords: Walkthrough, need help with quest, how to do quest, confused on what to do, earn money, stuck, what to do, main quest, side quest, too difficult, too hard, impossible, cheats, modify, cheat codes, easier, explanation, a guide written by yours truly

A (Unofficial) Guide To LonaRPG

To be continued soon, give it less than week (Nov 11 as of writing this)

If anyone has better methods/guides or any quests/jobs I missed please tell me and tag me in the comment (like this: "ZedTed") or reply to one of my comments/guide, I'll update the guide if applicable.

Recommended to read 'General Tips' if you are beginning the game and need help.

Useful links:
Teravisor's Mods and Code Guide
Latest LonaRPG English Translation

Guide Sections:
Quest Guide
One-Time (Story-Line, Mostly)
Noer
Pirate's Bane
Doom Fortress
Repeatable
Noer
Pirate's Bane
World Map
Job Guide
Cheats
General Tips
Misc [TBD]

Contributors to the Guide

Disclaimer: This guide was written using version 0.3.5.6.1. It will be updated using version 0.4.5.0 in the coming weeks.

Ratings: Horrendous (1/10), Awful (2/10), Bad (3/10), Poor (4/10), Debatable (5/10), Meh (6/10), Decent (7/10), Good (8/10), Great (9/10), Fantastic (10/10)

Quest Guide

One-Time (Story-Line, Mostly):

Noer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pirate's Bane:

Doom Fort:

Repeatable:

Noer:

Pirate's Bane:

World Map:

Job Guide [TBD]

Cheats
Press 'F10' to enter the console and type the cheats in, copy/paste is not possible (replace 9999 with the value you desire).
Adding ' >z' to the end of the command allows you to input it multiple times, it will give an error sound but should work.
Here is a mod the adds a cheat menu.

General Tips

Misc [TBD]

Contributors to the Guide
Hi i want to ask how to give birth at elise's clinic? I cannot find anything beside abortion treatments ZedTed

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
CaiNanE I remember reading a few pages back about you trying to MTL a Jp TL of the Sea Witch stuffs to make more sense of it.
If you can post a txt file of the stuff maybe I can help.
I do manga translation for a hobby so I have some experience TL Jp to En.
No promises though, because I'm getting busy with irl job and I'm still behind with my scanlation project

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
CaiNanE I remember reading a few pages back about you trying to MTL a Jp TL of the Sea Witch stuffs to make more sense of it.
If you can post a txt file of the stuff maybe I can help.
I do manga translation for a hobby so I have some experience TL Jp to En.
No promises though, because I'm getting busy with irl job and I'm still behind with my scanlation project
You mean this post? Yeah, it was a catastrophy. Doing CHT -> ENG usually seems more sane than JPN -> ENG. Thing is that the JPN team has Sea God instead of witch, and I need to know what is correct. d_can already told me they went with god since it is the true meaning and DEV confirmed, and I kind of have to agree.

When sea witch stuff landed back in july/august I remember thinking, what the hell is a sea witch?? It was all also badly MTL:ed to ENG back then, and it has stuck as canon ever since. But I question that.

My understanding is that a witch is always a woman. A male can be sorcerer, mage, magician, and so on. But never is he a witch. Witch is also connected with hex, hexen, or in some germanic languages I think as haxa. But that always translates back to witch.

Anyway, point being is that neither are connected with sea creatures. It's just weird.

Now, when you do a MTL of the JPN version of CompSeaWitch.txt you get everything from Ursula, to mermaid, and octopus girl. Never Sea God. Which I have confirmed is what the JPN team say it really is supposed to be. So, MTL is so severly out of the loop here and you can't use it for anything really.

If you want to take a look at it the file is: "CompSeaWitch.txt" and can be found in /Text/LANG/. I'd appreciate any and all insight.

The main debacle is what the false and true is. When does false become true. Why is the cthuhlu statues called a she/her but when faced with the female version, that she is called false? Don't they recognize their own god? It's just so fucking hard to understand. I had some tips and thoughts back in the thread and I guess they can be true or not. But it doesn't really confirm anything for me.

Anyway, perhaps I put too much thought into it. But personally I wan't to change witch to god, and when false becomes true, to godess. But I can't confirm that is really the meaning or case.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou
Apr 9, 2020
yo can anyone post screen shots of all the sex poses(in cutsen) i'd do it myself but my PC is unavailable at the moment i'd be really greatfull if some one would do it for me

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
You mean this post? Yeah, it was a catastrophy. Doing CHT -> ENG usually seems more sane than JPN -> ENG. Thing is that the JPN team has Sea God instead of witch, and I need to know what is correct. d_can already told me they went with god since it is the true meaning and DEV confirmed, and I kind of have to agree.

When sea witch stuff landed back in july/august I remember thinking, what the hell is a sea witch?? It was all also badly MTL:ed to ENG back then, and it has stuck as canon ever since. But I question that.

My understanding is that a witch is always a woman. A male can be sorcerer, mage, magician, and so on. But never is he a witch. Witch is also connected with hex, hexen, or in some germanic languages I think as haxa. But that always translates back to witch.

Anyway, point being is that neither are connected with sea creatures. It's just weird.

Now, when you do a MTL of the JPN version of CompSeaWitch.txt you get everything from Ursula, to mermaid, and octopus girl. Never Sea God. Which I have confirmed is what the JPN team say it really is supposed to be. So, MTL is so severly out of the loop here and you can't use it for anything really.

If you want to take a look at it the file is: "CompSeaWitch.txt" and can be found in /Text/LANG/. I'd appreciate any and all insight.

The main debacle is what the false and true is. When does false become true. Why is the cthuhlu statues called a she/her but when faced with the female version, that she is called false? Don't they recognize their own god? It's just so fucking hard to understand. I had some tips and thoughts back in the thread and I guess they can be true or not. But it doesn't really confirm anything for me.

Anyway, perhaps I put too much thought into it. But personally I wan't to change witch to god, and when false becomes true, to godess. But I can't confirm that is really the meaning or case.
I tried taking a look at the file, and the mentions of the word " " "s:shén", with the ideogram representing "spirit", "god" or "deity". A similar one is used in japanese to represent "kami" (also god/spirit/deity).
The first mention is in line 197, when the sea witch "巫"(witch or shaman) say's she is the deity of bounty.
Also the translation of the single ideograms forming the word "cthuhlu" can also mean "evil god".

My take is: I believe both the sea witch and goddess are right. Usually the words for deity in asian languages are genderless, and end up translated with the western form of "God". But in japanese and chinese the symbol works for both male/female deities.In chinese for instance, there is no single form of "goddess" like in Germanic or Romanic languages ( Göttin,déesse,dea,deusa) but a composition of " 女 :woman" and " 神 :god" literally translated as "female god" or "woman god".
Also sea witches are a concept that can mingle with the goddess term, as the eastern form of divinity is different from the well known greek/roman gods. The asian gods are smaller in scale, bound in some specific location, like the many japanese mountain gods, or specific river gods (kamis). The same could apply for sea witch - it would work as a synonym to the local sea deity that help the fishing village.
And as a last addition, there is the the african/ water goddesses mythology, where they act as sea "witches/mermaids",at the same time protecting the watery regions while luring the bad sailors to their deaths.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Patch for 0.5.3.0

Mega
Mind putting it on here instead as an attachment? I'm guessing it's just a very small packed ruby file.
All I see is:
fuck_mega.png
Sorry not sorry for using a browser that doesn't spy on me, Mega...
I tried taking a look at the file, and the mentions of the word " " "s:shén", with the ideogram representing "spirit", "god" or "deity". A similar one is used in japanese to represent "kami" (also god/spirit/deity).
The first mention is in line 197, when the sea witch "巫"(witch or shaman) say's she is the deity of bounty.
Also the translation of the single ideograms forming the word "cthuhlu" can also mean "evil god".

My take is: I believe both the sea witch and goddess are right. Usually the words for deity in asian languages are genderless, and end up translated with the western form of "God". But in japanese and chinese the symbol works for both male/female deities.In chinese for instance, there is no single form of "goddess" like in Germanic or Romanic languages ( Göttin,déesse,dea,deusa) but a composition of " 女 :woman" and " 神 :god" literally translated as "female god" or "woman god".
Also sea witches are a concept that can mingle with the goddess term, as the eastern form of divinity is different from the well known greek/roman gods. The asian gods are smaller in scale, bound in some specific location, like the many japanese mountain gods, or specific river gods (kamis). The same could apply for sea witch - it would work as a synonym to the local sea deity that help the fishing village.
And as a last addition, there is the the african/ water goddesses mythology, where they act as sea "witches/mermaids",at the same time protecting the watery regions while luring the bad sailors to their deaths.
Soo, what you're saying is what....? I appreciate the lesson, really, I do, but it doesn't help me make a decision. I need to know what to put in here:

"\C[4]Ursula/Witch/God/Mermaid/OctopusGirl:\C[0] I am something now and another thing further on in the story, you just have to guess."

And looking at your answer I understand there are no genders over in Asian deities culture. That's fine. But, is it Evil God or Cthulhu? And what does that kanji look like? Since I try to translate stuff into a western germanic/anglo language I also need to use the right words for said language.

This single fucking text file is the worst thing of all the work I've done so far. Penis tribe is a breeze in comparison. Not that I ever fiinished it and used Huhuriu55's instead (thanks), but this.. This stupid CompSeawith.txt is such a headache for me... It makes me just want to walk away and never look back. But I am tired now and I need to eat smthng. Maybe that'll help.

• Haha
Reactions: SwordofHeaven
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes