kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I am following the walkthrough guide that was posted here for the game.. but it doesn't exactly say how do you spare Adam..

Is it by not accepting the quest, or by just accepting.. going to the place, and coming back.. leaving them alone?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tomorrow, around five past three in the afternoon GMT+0 is when the week-long delay runs out for the next version.
Or you could wait until May 3rd for a version packed with the fixes released for 0.5.3.0. But then, that version carries the JPN tag. It's not really needed for us, though. The workaround does what the repacked fix build would do.

demongoddesslilith, you can also pull him over to the west wall by throwing rocks. Get behind him then and use Steal.
When he gets to the wall, he should be staring at it but will only stay in place for a couple of seconds. You have to be fast about it.
Save before trying this, though.

Last edited:

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
Is it the adam who met with gray rat? (there is another Adam so I thought of the other haha peace)

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I appreciate the help, but where is this Doom Fortress the guide speaks of.. also, I have checked the guide thorougly but I haven't found the tab which said how to spare Adam at all
Go to the north from Noer... or just pick a ride from wagon station. To spare Adam you need to finish his questline, and then you will have additional dialogue line during Assasination quest .

Apr 1, 2020
I appreciate the help, but where is this Doom Fortress the guide speaks of.. also, I have checked the guide thorougly but I haven't found the tab which said how to spare Adam at all
Doom Fortress is in the north-western corner of the world map. You can either travel there by following the road north from Noer, or if you go to the Noer Relay location, you can buy a fast travel there for 2000 trade points.

The guide is incomplete and out of date. So you can't solely rely on it for everything, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: ZedTed and Avron64

LourieParker

Feb 11, 2021
Russian translation update for 0.5.3.0.
Not tested quite. Now I'm trying to make it look more fancy so now it has a modscript file which fixes some playses I met.

Русификатор для 0.5.3.0.
Ещё не протестирован. Пишу скрипты, чтобы исправлять отображение текста в некоторых местах.

I'm making this personally and alone. So any typos mentions or debug advices will be very appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch file
-*Fixed Elise crash cause by 0530

EccmA posted that the missing files can just be copied from a folder that has them. But as far as I know, CaiNanE translated those as well and replaced them in his merged patch for 0.5.3.0.

If you find yourself enjoying the game, please consider supporting Eccma on or !
Also has a page nowdays.

N.B. I'd have posted the JPN fix build repack but seeing as it is a full build and only released on the 26th, I really can't.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
im hoping this will be like elona but with a uncenscored patch. both can be a "fucked up" storywise

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes