old spider

Apr 14, 2018
lol, my game isn't unpacked, and I just paste the patch "Data" folder in the main directory, and it works fine. . . is this not how it should happen?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I've had a few errors here and there, especially the error pop-ups that occur when starting the game... and then I still get to play. Reading the posts on here, I didn't realize I had to tweak a few things here and there to get it to work properly.

Also the readme told me to turn off my anti-virus... I always get paranoid whenever a game asks me to do that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
lol, my game isn't unpacked, and I just paste the patch "Data" folder in the main directory, and it works fine. . . is this not how it should happen?
No.
The game is loading the data from the rgss3a file. Just pasting it in doesn't work. The game must be unpacked first for the patch to have any effect.

EDIT:
eccma417 said:
dont play 0530. its deeply fucked.
gb2 play 0521
And I already wiped my 0.5.2.1. Poop.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: CaiNanE

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
talking to elise without data folder, crashes after
Code:
"setup dayLight"
"$game_map.setup_scroll"
"$game_map.setup_parallax"
"$game_map.setup_battleback"
"$game_map, setup completed successful"
"execute_command on a deleted event"
"actor.set_action_state =>none"
"set_follower_reset"
"load_script path=Data/HCGframes/event/EliseGynecologyBeginTrigger.rb"
"load_script path=Data/HCGframes/event/NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb"
and when I pasted the data folder
Code:
"setup dayLight"
"$game_map.setup_scroll"
"$game_map.setup_parallax"
"$game_map.setup_battleback"
"$game_map, setup completed successful"
"execute_command on a deleted event"
"actor.set_action_state =>none"
"set_follower_reset"
"load_script path=Data/HCGframes/event/EliseGynecologyBeginTrigger.rb"
"alt: load_script path=Data/HCGframes/event/NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb"
"Playing HCGframe : EliseGynecologyEliseDayTalk.rb"
proceeds fine, lol, is it because I'm on Linux?

stfu_n_smile

May 7, 2020
Ok, I guess I'm a big idiot because I just spend the last 2 hours frantically trying to find an RPG decrypter that can unpack this thing, downloaded like 5 different things that didn't do anything as far as I can tell and had a fight with my browser about whether or not it would let me download some (it won). I can usually figure this stuff out with some trial and error but I cannot figure out which RPG decrypter I need, where to get it, and for the life of me how to use it. Plus I'm not sure if the rgss3a in question is the one included in the game zip, or was supposed to be in the "patch" link that is currently dead. I'm gonna just go cry myself to sleep and try again tomorrow night, I guess.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Ok, I guess I'm a big idiot because I just spend the last 2 hours frantically trying to find an RPG decrypter that can unpack this thing, downloaded like 5 different things that didn't do anything as far as I can tell and had a fight with my browser about whether or not it would let me download some (it won). I can usually figure this stuff out with some trial and error but I cannot figure out which RPG decrypter I need, where to get it, and for the life of me how to use it. Plus I'm not sure if the rgss3a in question is the one included in the game zip, or was supposed to be in the "patch" link that is currently dead. I'm gonna just go cry myself to sleep and try again tomorrow night, I guess.
What are you trying to do? Most files are already decrypted, accessible in the many folders

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
I wish I still had LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.2.1 (groan) I don't want to refer anything about 5.3.0, its still good.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
The patch is really just one comma and you can fix it yourself. Do the unpack thing described on previous page.
Go to: "LonaRPG.Beta\Data\HCGframes\event\NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb" and edit line 82. See the missing comma there? Just add it so it looks like: "[0,150,0,0], #ItemNoerTea"

Yeah, don't save in the Orkind cave. In fact, stay away from it. Or save outside it. If you play DOOM mode, don't sleep in there. But I guess you only do that if you're trapped there. In which case then your screwed.
I did your tip, I mean your level of 72 back from the previous version (5.1.1). I kept saving the girls haha, I guess not being allowed to save inside is part of the challenge of the game now.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.1 Damage control ver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not a public post version, so we gotta wait ^^

Also, a link for 0.5.2.1: Mega
Lisa bugfix: Mega
Thank you! much love man huhu I you know what haha I'm a little dramatic cause I thought my gaming time would end of LonaRPG. A big error was happening a while ago after I took a screenshot of the game. For a keep sake of the good shading. then my game suddenly went too fast, like everything was and I was only staying in place. I thought I pressed something wrong but not so sure. Lifesaver man thanks

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.1 Damage control ver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not a public post version, so we gotta wait ^^

Also, a link for 0.5.2.1: Mega
Lisa bugfix: Mega
where is the link to 0.5.3.1 ver. ?

anyway guys what is actually the best build for Lona? I go with 10 sur just to gai dark poty and then I don't really know is better to go stamina (to have more stamina and weight to care), SCU to 10 or WIS develope to 10 or 15 just to have more dialogue options but does it really maters in quests?

• Angry
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

anyway guys what is actually the best build for Lona? I go with 10 sur just to gai dark poty and then I don't really know is better to go stamina (to have more stamina and weight to care), SCU to 10 or WIS develope to 10 or 15 just to have more dialogue options but does it really maters in quests?
There is no link yet because of a prior private agreement brokered between Eccma and myself. One week from today is where the link is. If you don't want to wait, you could just pay the man. I'm not going to break this agreement and will report anybody that does.
As for the best build for Lona... Well, it's the one you enjoy playing the most. In most games, I try running a pure mage build but that seems to be stupid hard in this game so I usually end up trying a Virgin Mystic Knight. And I still wind up dying sometimes. So much for Virgin Power.
Hey I don't know if this is any help to the development team, but Elise is bugged on the 5.3.0 patch.
Look back over some of my recent posts. I quoted the developer directly in this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: bayuda

Dexalia

Oct 26, 2018

Public posts are a week behind of latest posts so you don’t completely deprive the dev from his income since you’re basically ripping it from his subscribestar/patreon without his permission; Which to be fair is being done to many people on this site, but in this occasion you’re doing it to a one-man dev who’s only getting ~900 dollars a month to work on the game, so I think you can imagine the implications of doing such a thing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
proceeds fine, lol, is it because I'm on Linux?
Possible, but unlikely. RPGMaker first looks for the rgss3a file and loads existing data from that if it's present. Only if the archive is missing does it read the raw files for direction.
Might be a Linux thing, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I move to the north i found noble woman and her butler who was attack by bandits and I kill them all and she give quest to bring her to Doom fortress but i don't know where's when i leave town she was disappear and bandits was respawn can anyone tell me about her quest?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I move to the north i found noble woman and her butler who was attack by bandits and I kill them all and she give quest to bring her to Doom fortress but i don't know where's when i leave town she was disappear and bandits was respawn can anyone tell me about her quest?
Doom Fort is pretty far to the north. Just follow the road and you'll be fine.
Quest NPCs are marked on the world map by a small red flag that follows Lona around.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes