Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ive tried it both with cheats installed an without them installed (tried without cheats after deleting the game to make sure).
Okay. Can you take a screen cap of the crash error? LonaRPG usually throws those before it crashes.
Alternatively, there should be something like a crash log in the game's directory. Attach that if you can find it.
Also (and most obviously) are you playing 0.5.3.0 and did you apply the patch?

Feb 13, 2018
Okay. Can you take a screen cap of the crash error? LonaRPG usually throws those before it crashes.
Alternatively, there should be something like a crash log in the game's directory. Attach that if you can find it.
Also (and most obviously) are you playing 0.5.3.0 and did you apply the patch?

1619725272421.png

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"Exception during save" best game 10/10
Let me check. I'm pretty sure mine won't bug out like this.
ineedausername, thanks for this. As I can't quite understand what's going on, I'll submit it on Eccma's SubscribeStar (I don't have a fanbox account) once I sober up a bit. I must ask, though, did you apply the patch?
Bear in mind that the game has to be UNPACKED and the RGSS3A file must be deleted before you apply patches.

I just figured out that I shouldn't try unpacking a zip while I'm running torrents. >.<

Just got intentionally captured by goblins. This does happen, even with the patch installed.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2018
ineedausername, thanks for this. As I can't quite understand what's going on, I'll submit it on Eccma's SubscribeStar (I don't have a fanbox account) once I sober up a bit. I must ask, though, did you apply the patch?
Bear in mind that the game has to be UNPACKED and the RGSS3A file must be deleted before you apply patches.

I just figured out that I shouldn't try unpacking a zip while I'm running torrents. >.<
No I have not installed the patch, where do those files need to go ?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Can we get a mobile port?
There was a guy a few pages back who seemed to run it on android with joiplay.
anyone else getting constant crashes in the goblin cave after lossing?
Yeah, the Orkind cave killed my 5-6 hour leveling run: sad post is sad
"Exception during save" best game 10/10
Yeah, so far I have only seen it in the Orkind cave.

At least not on the same spinning rust, that's for sure :D
First you need the rpg decryptor (search this site) then you unpack game.rgss3a file. You should then have a new directory named "Extract". In there you'll find Data and Graphics folders. Move them out and delete the Extract folder and then delete the game.rgss3a file. You can now apply the patch in it's proper place. "\LonaRPG.Beta\Data\HCGframes\event\NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb".

Then there is the English patch. It just extracts to \LonaRPG.Beta\Text\ and should overwrite 113 files.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nvm, it doesn't seem to matter. Bug happens anyway. Still it's a good idea to keep the game unpacked.
Once you have run the program CaiNanE mentioned, you must pull the Data and Graphics folders out from the Extract folder and place them in the game's base directory. Then delete the Extract folder and Game.RGSS3A file.
EccmA might release a fix for this one soon. I just got intentionally captured by Gobbos to test out your report and it's exactly the same. Going by the error message, it has nothing to do with an altered pregnancy timing.

Edit: fixed inebriated typo.

Last edited:

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Does this bug just happen with goblins? i wanna start a new doom run (since last one i forgot was doom and just alt f4 after loading the game:HideThePain:)

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Also gotta take the chance to ask, had eccma announced anything related to new clothes or sex system rework for future versions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, had someone managed to get new items in the game? not necesary sprites, just like a tissue which u use to clean dirt and stuff like that, or the guy who was trying to put a golden bag in the game, did he manage to?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CaiNanE

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
help guys, where do i put the cheat file so it could work? is it the system file or i just leave it where the game and the saves are at

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Also gotta take the chance to ask, had eccma announced anything related to new clothes or sex system rework for future versions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, had someone managed to get new items in the game? not necesary sprites, just like a tissue which u use to clean dirt and stuff like that, or the guy who was trying to put a golden bag in the game, did he manage to?
Pretty sure there won't be any new clothes. At least I have seen no indication of it.
-*added, FishTownInn: add a new loop quest.

what is this? anyone knows?
Yes, you gouge out eyes. I hate that slaver though and refuse do his quests. Like I would betray the location of run away slave girls.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I hate that slaver though and refuse do his quests. Like I would betray the location of run away slave girls.
I really do hope he adds alternate means to solve that quest. It feels pretty out of character for Lona, kind of like the refugees in the sewers quest (mostly okay but it forces you to kill the non-hostiles in the homeless camp too).

Dec 30, 2017
Am I missing something, I got kidnapped by bandits and locked in a cell but it crashes when I try talking to the other girls in the prison.

flying moo

May 23, 2020
im not sure how to fix this or what the issue even is and i tried looking but couldnt find anyone who had the same issues could anyone help? Capture.PNG

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
im not sure how to fix this or what the issue even is and i tried looking but couldnt find anyone who had the same issues could anyone help? View attachment 1170379
The patch is really just one comma and you can fix it yourself. Do the unpack thing described on previous page.
Go to: "LonaRPG.Beta\Data\HCGframes\event\NoerGynecologyEliseDay.rb" and edit line 82. See the missing comma there? Just add it so it looks like: "[0,150,0,0], #ItemNoerTea"
other than file 1 other file saves are removed automatically after going in the cave. (is this a new feature?)
Yeah, don't save in the Orkind cave. In fact, stay away from it. Or save outside it. If you play DOOM mode, don't sleep in there. But I guess you only do that if you're trapped there. In which case then your screwed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YODSYODS
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes