stfu_n_smile

May 7, 2020
What are you trying to do? Most files are already decrypted, accessible in the many folders
Well I'm getting the error when you try to turn the white herbs into the gynecologist, and similar posts here were directed to unpack the rgss3a file. That's where I got stuck. I had one java unpacking program I used for Karryn's Prison, but it doesn't seem to want to work for Lona and I am having trouble finding another one that works/ I can figure out how to use.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
go
anybody know where i can find this cg scene (how to get to it)
Go to the fish port and ask about travel at right side of the map. don't ask the pirate, then travel to the fish people's island. Go at the temple at the middle of the map. after solving the puzzle at the temple, you'll find that girl at the north-eastern part of the map. she'll ask you something and you're gonna find that dude plague over the inn at the fish peoples. Bring that person within two days to her, then vuawala.

some_nobody

Dec 29, 2020
I move to the north i found noble woman and her butler who was attack by bandits and I kill them all and she give quest to bring her to Doom fortress but i don't know where's when i leave town she was disappear and bandits was respawn can anyone tell me about her quest?
Doom Fortress is in the North West area of the map. If you go straight up the road that goes past the church you should find it. To complete the quest, you have to enter Doom Fortress and talk to the woman once you are inside.

The REALred.

Jun 15, 2019
I don't believe the cheat mod generally needs updates for each version. The cheat mod works using the base mechanics of the game, not something that gets changed very often.
Dunno, it hasn't worked for me, so I just assumed that. We'll see if it updates in the future or something.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
OH. Well, dunno why it ain't working then. Guess I'll either wait or stop being lazy.
It mightn't be working for you because 0.5.3.0 is "deeply fucked" to quote Eccma417 on the state of this build.
A "Damage Control" build has been released officially but will only show up here in about five days.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes